How would you define a stolen election?

So the tirade begins I see.

All too predictable. Look dude...if you REALLY thought the 2020 election were stolen and you REALLY were the patriot you claim to be, you'd not be on a message board asking hypothetical questions. You'd be taking action so keep the prophecy in check. You're making an ass of yourself.

The fact is that in both cases, you know there was no sizable fraud in the 2020 election because no sizable fraud was discovered despite all of the audits from hand-picked auditors, despite the repeated court challenges, and despite the ridiculous excuses ranging from Hunter Biden's silly laptop October-snoozeprize to Trump being sabotaged by his own party.
Like how? Protesting at the Capitol?

Like what?
Since January 2020 Trump was losing in all polling to Biden....every month until the election...

Even Trump's own campaign internal polling....he was losing to Biden.
The only way for cheating to be clear cut, is for cheating to actually happen, and evidence brought to court.

Partisan state legislatures should NEVER EVER USURP THE PEOPLE'S VOTE. Elections would never be trusted again if you throw out the citizen's vote for their own representatives in government! One man, one vote.....for their government rulers,

not the govt rulers choosing themselves or their team.
You misunderstand the thread. I'm not claiming all of that happened, I'm laying out my criteria for a stolen election, but more importantly asking other for theirs.

As I expected, most Democrat posters either refuse to name a criteria, and made up their own question to answer (like you), and one actually said that cheating is impossible in our system. No Democrat wants to say what they would finally admit is cheating, because they haven't been briefed on the plan if Trump runs again. They can't commit to a definition, because that definition may turn out to be the exact plan..

Your "like what" in response to my suggestion that last minute rule changes that benefit one party over the other would be an element of cheating suggests that you may also be in an alternate universe in which local executive agencies did not change the rules of their elections in 2020 instead of following the rules of their legislatures as required by the constitution.

The problem is not a stolen election but that the entire election process has been appropriated by forces antithetical to a democratic republic.
Yes, and I would say top of that list is the Democrats and government agencies working with the media to suppress information that, if it became known, would cost the Democrat candidate the election.

Yes, and I would say top of that list is the Democrats and government agencies working with the media to suppress information that, if it became known, would cost the Democrat candidate the election.
Yes, when it was just a biased media supressing stories, I found that very distasteful and harmful to democracy. But when it is our "own" FBI deliberately lying by telling media to supress a story or they will be helping Russians spread propaganda, that turns into outright cheating. That is the entrenched bureaucracy telling us who will be their bosses, not us telling them.

Yes, when it was just a biased media supressing stories, I found that very distasteful and harmful to democracy. But when it is our "own" FBI deliberately lying by telling media to supress a story or they will be helping Russians spread propaganda, that turns into outright cheating. That is the entrenched bureaucracy telling us who will be their bosses, not us telling them.
I agree. There is a big difference between the NYT or MSNBC suppressing stories….that’s bad enough….but when it is taxpayer-funded government agencies, such as the FBI, working in collusion with private companies to have these stories suppressed, it is a violation of the spirit, if not the letter, of the 1st Amendment. It would be an interesting case for the SCOTUS to take up.

A ”relentlessly unpopular” POTUS got 74 million votes, the highest number any nominee received up to that point. (The 81 million ballots that Biden got was due to harvesting and media manipulation.) You are being very arrogant to discount the fact that a record number of Americans turned out for Trump.
President Biden won, and over seven million more Americans voted for him than for the loser.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 7.58.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 7.53.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 8.09.56 AM.png

After the loser had exhausted all legitimate options for redress - recounts, audits, court appeals - the certified votes of all fifty states and the District of Columbia resulted in his victory being formally recognized by the U.S. Congress with the Vice President presiding, despite a violent attack by the disgruntled loser's goons, and strident calls to hang the V.P that ended America's proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power since the nation's inception. Intimidation of Republican governors and secretaries of state, as well as fake elector schemes, also failed.

As a nation of laws and not of men, justice persists in the hundreds of Trump goons who savaged outnumbered police on January 6, 2021 being indicted and tried, and those who attempted the other perversions of democracy are being exposed.

All that remains is the lose blowing his noxious gas, his weird worshipers whining, and their propagandistic press spewing lies for them to parrot.

There are no legal challenges (They demand credible evidence)
anywhere by anyone in our nation of laws, not of memes.

USA-05-june.gif

President Biden won, and over seven million more Americans voted for him than for the loser.

After the loser had exhausted all legitimate options for redress - recounts, audits, court appeals - the certified votes of all fifty states and the District of Columbia resulted in his victory being formally recognized by the U.S. Congress with the Vice President presiding, despite a violent attack by the disgruntled loser's goons, and strident calls to hang the V.P that ended America's proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power since the nation's inception. Intimidation of Republican governors and secretaries of state, as well as fake elector schemes, also failed.

As a nation of laws and not of men, justice persists in the hundreds of Trump goons who savaged outnumbered police on January 6, 2021 being indicted and tried, and those who attempted the other perversions of democracy are being exposed.

All that remains is the lose blowing his noxious gas, his weird worshipers whining, and their propagandistic press spewing lies for them to parrot.

There are no legal challenges (They demand credible evidence)
anywhere by anyone in our nation of laws, not of memes.

View attachment 708498
The harvesters went around and collected ballots that put Biden over the edge, having to call “HALT!!!!” In five swing states, simultaneously, on lame excuses, while they trucked them in.

But you ignore the obvious.

And besides, why are you PROUD of that? Look at the shambles the dementia patient has us in.

The harvesters went around and collected ballots that put Biden over the edge...
Please list all the states where you claim this occurred in which legal challenges based upon credible evidence are being adjudicated. Who are the Republican prosecutors and politicians who have filed for such litigation?

Note: Crackpot fantasies by disgruntled, hyper-partisan losers differ starkly from actual prosecutable offenses.

Please list all the states where you claim this occurred in which legal challenges based upon credible evidence are being adjudicated. Who are the Republican prosecutors and politicians who have filed for such litigation?

Note: Crackpot fantasies by disgruntled, hyper-partisan losers differ starkly from actual prosecutable offenses.
FFS. Just like an Alinsky follower, you give homework assignments to your opponent, wait while they do the work, and then discredit them with obvious falsehoods, and send them back to do more homework until they tire.

Now LOOK. We have NEVER had election halts in the middle of the night. Not only did we have ONE this time, we had FIVE. All in swing states. All done at the same time, pre-planned. All on flimsy excuses. All when Trump was way ahead. And then, miraculously, big boatloads of the ballots being counted when the count resumed hours later went 99% to Biden.

Statistically impossible.

Your side cheated and installed someone with dementia in as “president” while the Communists running him destroy our country. The majority of the country are having problems buying food or gas. Illegals are swamping the border. The decades-long retirement savings of responsible people are evaporating. Putin made his move due to America’s weakness under Dementia, and is now threatening nukes.

You gullible fools are allowing your Demented God to ruin the country,

FFS. Just like an Alinsky follower, you give homework assignments to your opponent, wait while they do the work, and then discredit them with obvious falsehoods, and send them back to do more homework until they tire.

Now LOOK. We have NEVER had election halts in the middle of the night. Not only did we have ONE this time, we had FIVE. All in swing states. All done at the same time, pre-planned. All on flimsy excuses. All when Trump was way ahead. And then, miraculously, big boatloads of the ballots being counted when the count resumed hours later went 99% to Biden.

Statistically impossible.

Your side cheated and installed someone with dementia in as “president” while the Communists running him destroy our country. The majority of the country are having problems buying food or gas. Illegals are swamping the border. The decades-long retirement savings of responsible people are evaporating. Putin made his move due to America’s weakness under Dementia, and is now threatening nukes.

You gullible fools are allowing your Demented God to ruin the country,
Your raving aside, you tacitly acknowledge that there are no legal challenges based upon credible evidence in any legal venue anywhere in America, not even the most fanatical Republican prosecutor or politician able to contrive the required credible evidence for such litigation, not a single suspect named in the imaginary vast caper the stole the "Landslide!" that your lord and master pulled out of his butt to dazzle you.

Your hyper-partisan delusion ain't worth poo poo in the realm of reality.

You misunderstand the thread. I'm not claiming all of that happened, I'm laying out my criteria for a stolen election, but more importantly asking other for theirs.

As I expected, most Democrat posters either refuse to name a criteria, and made up their own question to answer (like you), and one actually said that cheating is impossible in our system. No Democrat wants to say what they would finally admit is cheating, because they haven't been briefed on the plan if Trump runs again. They can't commit to a definition, because that definition may turn out to be the exact plan..

Your "like what" in response to my suggestion that last minute rule changes that benefit one party over the other would be an element of cheating suggests that you may also be in an alternate universe in which local executive agencies did not change the rules of their elections in 2020 instead of following the rules of their legislatures as required by the constitution.
Seriously? You say, Because they haven't been briefed yet?

Stealing is stealing....it will be clear as day, when found...and then shown to law enforcement, charges brought, any election dispute will be shown that in court....with EVIDENCE.

Paper recounts can show if there was any machine count funny business....

Ballot stuffing will be shown when ballot request counts don't match ballots cast count.....there will be an over count of ballots cast

Unregistered voters will be caught when they are not on the voter rolls and try to vote....

Etc etc etc....

As I said, there will be evidence of a crime.

You just are not listening to my answers or do not understand all of the election checks and balances to catch any massive fraud, stealing, cheating.

Things like not running Giuliani's or Bannon's October Surprise they created on Hunter Biden with the N.Y. POST on social media is NOT voter fraud.

Perhaps some group of the disaffected will coalesce around someone, Ms Gabbard par exemple.

I'll respectfully agree to disagree with that. The idea of a stolen election is not a philosophical fallacy. Defining an election as a process in which the people decide an issue, purported elections are stolen all the time. You could argue that it doesn't happen in the United States, but it certainly happens in other parts of the world and has happened in history.

Again with respect, I expected some posters to basically say that it's an impossible question, in that stolen elections do not/cannot happen. I can't imagine a motivation for such an obvious falsehood, other than to always be able to deny that any election was stolen.

I know Democrats think cheating to win an election is all part of the game. COVID pushed the door wide open. If it happens again in 2024, I don't know if the current system will survive. I do know this:

If the lid blows off because half the population loses confidence that we live in a democratic republic and a breakdown ensues, the half of the country that would be furious will be far better equiped to survive than the latte-drinking, pronoun obsessed, unarmed, uncoordinated, and spoiled by modern convenience non-specific people who think it would be cute to do it again.
How do I define a stolen election? One that can be proven! That is about as non-partisan as I can put it.

They call this "clerical error". It would be caught on film if cameras didn't failed.

1668266578935.png

How many cherries will Democrats sell before we find their cherry trees?

We are cuck nation.

Forum List

Back