How would you feel if trump decided to........?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
........if Trump decided to NOT sign a bill to allocate the $150 billion or so to help the Texas devastation...UNLESS that bill also included billions of dollars to build that infamous wall?

Remember that the Texas delegation refused to sign a bill to help Sandy victims because it had way too much "pork" in it.

(I am sure that some Trump ass kissers in Congress are working on including funding for the wall on the bill to help Harvey's victims.)

........if Trump decided to NOT sign a bill to allocate the $150 billion or so to help the Texas devastation...UNLESS that bill also included billions of dollars to build that infamous wall?

Remember that the Texas delegation refused to sign a bill to help Sandy victims because it had way too much "pork" in it.

(I am sure that some Trump ass kissers in Congress are working on including funding for the wall on the bill to help Harvey's victims.)
/----/ How would you feel if I refuse to answer hypothetical questions. Let's stick to reality.

Oh good. Another asinine what if post.

It tells me something though. It means that Trump didn't do much newsworthy today since you aren't posting how awful and terrible he is. The Cajun Navy, probably all rednecks, are rescuing black people too so no news there.

We knew that the Left was running out of things to complain about when they started in on Melania's shoes in Texas. So we're back to the what if nonsense.

What if Trump announced that he was changing his mind and instead going to grant amnesty to all the Illegals. When asked why he could say he needed the greens keepers at his various Golf Courses. Would you support him then? Would you become a Trump defender?

If anything Nat, this proves that you have a serious issue. You might want to see about counseling. Because you can't go even a day without posting a nonsense thread about how awful Trump is, even when you don't have anything to post about.

Get a grip Poindexter. ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

/----/ How would you feel if I refuse to answer hypothetical questions. Let's stick to reality.
Or maybe you're too much of a pussy to answer it?

I think it would be wonderful.

/----/ Oh yeah that's it. You got me. Moron

/----/ Oh yeah that's it. You got me. Moron
Oh good.

How would you feel if I told you I didn't care what he did?

600_413503482.jpeg

I have never supported paying to help people to fucking dumb to keep living in a hurricane zone.

It's not like a tornado, you can live in tornado alley for decades and never see one, but every year hurricanes hit the Gulf.

so be insured or suffer your choice.

There would be less illegals to save if the wall was up or the laws had been enforced. And we are going to support them too?

I guess we will see what kind of bill to help Texas' victims makes it through.....Keep an eye on it.

How would I feel?

Truthfully do not care anymore.

Forum List

Back