How would you feel if you woke up

Are you saying that is the only way a woman can make money? That's gross. Really gross.

No, but it is a way.

And it's probably the only "profession" in which the more experienced you get, the less you make.

Matthew has been posting these weirdo transgender threads for several weeks now.

I assume he is preparing the board for an announcement about his new lifestyle choice.

xtkXKVp.gif

Last edited:
Matthew has been posting these weirdo transgender threads for several weeks now.

I assume he preparing the board for an announcement about his new lifestyle.
...... :ack-1:

xtkXKVp.gif

Just think, after he does it, if he has regrets, he can opt in for the new "addadichtomy" procedure.

Just think, after he does it, if he has regrets, he can opt in for the new "addadichtomy" procedure.

What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Lorena Bobitt?

"You gonna eat that?
Can you imagine the cop that found his member in the field after she cut it off?

"What are you looking for officer Jones?"
"We're searching this field for a dick sir."
"Oh, I think I found it. Is this it?"
"No, I saw that one too but John Wayne Bobbitt says his was bigger than that one."
"My God man!! How many cut off dicks can we find in this field?"

How would you feel if you woke up tomorrow morning as the opposite sex.

Me: Really good. ;)

How would people within your family handle it? Now this is the down side.
You really really really really need to see a shrink.

You mean like snip, snip, and a boob job, or just feeling like a woman? As far as my peeps go, My Ma would tell me in her happy Welsh way to stop being a bitch. My sisters would say the same with the addition of Don't touch my shit and that's my bra! But most likely they would ask what the hell is going on.

Are you looking for suggestions on how to tell your family you're feeling like a woman?

Forum List

Back