How would you liberals like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood ?

Repeating the same ridiculous meme is not a response.

Japanese internment is considered a dark time in our history...you want to go back to that. Pathetic.

Who said anything about internment of anyone besides you? That ultra-liberal FDR was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans and he is still idolized by you and your ilk.

What is being proposed by Trump and the rest of the xenophobes is on the path to that. Saying we will not allow another Muslim into this county is starting down that same, dangerous, path.

FDR is not "idolized" for Japanese internment.

Trump did not say we will not allow another Muslim into this country. Once again you have zero comprehension of what is said. Trump wants a temporary halt allowing Muslims into the US until the vetting system is made to work.

FDR is idolized in spite of the Japanese internment when he should be condemned by the same LWNJ's that are ragging on Trump for suggesting far less, and he has not even suggested internment of Muslims.

Yes, that is precisely what he said and he did not give an end date. Until somebody "figures this stuff out" is a tad open ended don't you think?

And no, he hasn't suggest internment, but others piggybacking off his rhetoric have. He has suggesting "tagging" Muslims. I wonder, would he use a tattoo?

Sorry, but people are rightfully "freaking out". This is the first time a candidate for President is suggesting banning an entire religion from entering our county.

When the vetting system is fixed and considered adequate is definitive enough for me. Would you prefer lifting the ban when it is half fixed?

In reality, it won't happen, but I think that is a shame. At least the threat has exposed the present vetting system as a joke.

There is nothing wrong with our vetting system of Syrian refugees. We need some fixes to our Visa system, but that does not require discriminating against an entire religion.

Stop pissing your pants in fear. You are in more danger from your refrigerator or a toddler than you are from a "radical muslim terrorist".

In Brief: Things Donald Trump Supporters Should Worry About Besides Terrorism

How would you conservative like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood? I think that you would indeed like it!

Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti

a35-800x430.jpg

At one of the mosques, the vandals scrawled “Jesus is the way” in spray painted graffiti. At the other location, vandals left a fake grenade, forcing authorities to evacuate the surrounding area. Both incidents are being investigated as hate crimes.

Oh, the REAL classy ones in Trumps America are the assholes teaching their kids to hate...

Muslim Sixth Grader Allegedly Attacked by Schoolmates Who Called her ISIS, Tore at Her Hijab

So?
School kids being dumb kids.
I was attacked in 6th grade in the 60's for having a Polish last name even though I was not Polish.
I got over it.
Who was responsible for that Hatred being taught about the people from Poland?

Right...kids calling her "ISIS" has nothing to do with the current rhetoric. There has been a severe uptick in anti Muslim violence lately...like we haven't seen since after 9/11. Remember how Bush addressed anti Muslim violence back then? Who would have thought I'd be pining for the "good old days" of George W. Bush.

This is what happens when our current President refuses to define our enemies like this one is doing.
Bush clearly defined them as Radical Jihadist Muslims.

As least so far they are not hanging American Germans like they did in WWI, just for being of German decent.

He has defined them, he has called them terrorists. Which GOP candidate for President has called the Planned Parenthood shooter a radical Christian terrorist?

Who said anything about internment of anyone besides you? That ultra-liberal FDR was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans and he is still idolized by you and your ilk.

What is being proposed by Trump and the rest of the xenophobes is on the path to that. Saying we will not allow another Muslim into this county is starting down that same, dangerous, path.

Trump did not say we will not allow another Muslim into this country. Once again you have zero comprehension of what is said. Trump wants a temporary halt allowing Muslims into the US until the vetting system is made to work.

FDR is idolized in spite of the Japanese internment when he should be condemned by the same LWNJ's that are ragging on Trump for suggesting far less, and he has not even suggested internment of Muslims.

Yes, that is precisely what he said and he did not give an end date. Until somebody "figures this stuff out" is a tad open ended don't you think?

And no, he hasn't suggest internment, but others piggybacking off his rhetoric have. He has suggesting "tagging" Muslims. I wonder, would he use a tattoo?

Sorry, but people are rightfully "freaking out". This is the first time a candidate for President is suggesting banning an entire religion from entering our county.

When the vetting system is fixed and considered adequate is definitive enough for me. Would you prefer lifting the ban when it is half fixed?

In reality, it won't happen, but I think that is a shame. At least the threat has exposed the present vetting system as a joke.

There is nothing wrong with our vetting system of Syrian refugees. We need some fixes to our Visa system, but that does not require discriminating against an entire religion.

Stop pissing your pants in fear. You are in more danger from your refrigerator or a toddler than you are from a "radical muslim terrorist".

It is good to know that a background check is readily available from the Syrian government to enable our current vetting sysem to work.

I am a veteran and I don't piss in my pants. I will leave that up to you.

It is good to know that a background check is readily available from the Syrian government to enable our current vetting sysem to work.

You could have fooled me. Saying we must stop all Muslims coming into our country doesn't sound like a brave or even smart position. If you're a veteran that you have to know that the "stop all Muslims" crap is dangerous to our National Security and only creates more disaffected young Muslims. I mean, that's what the PENTAGON is saying after all.

I'm retired military and I know that religious extremism is a problem that needs to be addressed, just not in the ridiculous, reactionary and xenophobic way that is currently being bandied about a candidate for fucking president.

How would you conservative like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood? I think that you would indeed like it!

Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti

a35-800x430.jpg

At one of the mosques, the vandals scrawled “Jesus is the way” in spray painted graffiti. At the other location, vandals left a fake grenade, forcing authorities to evacuate the surrounding area. Both incidents are being investigated as hate crimes.

Oh, the REAL classy ones in Trumps America are the assholes teaching their kids to hate...

Muslim Sixth Grader Allegedly Attacked by Schoolmates Who Called her ISIS, Tore at Her Hijab

So?
I was attacked in 6th grade in the 60's for having a Polish last name even though I was not Polish.
I got over it.

Right...kids calling her "ISIS" has nothing to do with the current rhetoric. There has been a severe uptick in anti Muslim violence lately...like we haven't seen since after 9/11. Remember how Bush addressed anti Muslim violence back then? Who would have thought I'd be pining for the "good old days" of George W. Bush.

This is what happens when our current President refuses to define our enemies like this one is doing.

As least so far they are not hanging American Germans like they did in WWI, just for being of German decent.

He has defined them, he has called them terrorists. Which GOP candidate for President has called the Planned Parenthood shooter a radical Christian terrorist?

Come on peach174...which GOP candidate for President has called the PP shooter a radical Christian terrorist?

So?
I got over it.

Come on peach174...which GOP candidate for President has called the PP shooter a radical Christian terrorist?

Don't know which candidate did. Maybe he or she was echoing President Obama Barack who called the shooter, 57-year-old Robert Dear, a “Christian Terrorist.”
You tell me which one is doing the same thing as our President.
Our President refuses to call them Radical Jihadist Muslims, just terrorists.

You could have fooled me. Saying we must stop all Muslims coming into our country doesn't sound like a brave or even smart position. If you're a veteran that you have to know that the "stop all Muslims" crap is dangerous to our National Security and only creates more disaffected young Muslims. I mean, that's what the PENTAGON is saying after all.

I'm retired military and I know that religious extremism is a problem that needs to be addressed, just not in the ridiculous, reactionary and xenophobic way that is currently being bandied about a candidate for fucking president.

How would you address extremism? Give them a hug and invited them into your home.

Forum List

Back