How would you liberals like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood ?

And Muslims killing gays are not following the Koran.

How many of the Syrian refugees will become radicalized? I don't know and neither do you. Few to none I'd guess considering the shit they have to go through to get here. It's much easier for a "jihadist" to get a student visa. How many of the followers of the Army of God will become radicalized and try to blow up or shoot up abortion clinics?

You say you have Muslim friends. I taught aircraft avionics to several dozen Saudi Arabian and Iranian mechanics and pilots at Lockheed and found every one of them to be an asshole. No exceptions.

It seems the shit they have to go through didn't stop the woman shooter in the recent massacre in California. That was just the beginning of what we can look forward too.

When was the last shooting at an abortion clinic? I really don't know.

I'm sorry that you've only encountered assholes. I haven't.

The woman in California was not a Syrian refugee now was she? No, she got here on a Visa....just like the 9/11 terrorists did.

That is correct. What she had in common with the Syrian refugees that Obama plans to bring here is she was a Muslim and so are they.

Wow...they have a religion in common and that's enough for you?

Not all Muslims are Jihadists but all Jihadists are Muslims.

Repeating the same ridiculous meme is not a response.

Japanese internment is considered a dark time in our history...you want to go back to that. Pathetic.

You say you have Muslim friends. I taught aircraft avionics to several dozen Saudi Arabian and Iranian mechanics and pilots at Lockheed and found every one of them to be an asshole. No exceptions.

It seems the shit they have to go through didn't stop the woman shooter in the recent massacre in California. That was just the beginning of what we can look forward too.

The woman in California was not a Syrian refugee now was she? No, she got here on a Visa....just like the 9/11 terrorists did.

That is correct. What she had in common with the Syrian refugees that Obama plans to bring here is she was a Muslim and so are they.

Japanese internment is considered a dark time in our history...you want to go back to that. Pathetic.

Who said anything about internment of anyone besides you? That ultra-liberal FDR was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans and he is still idolized by you and your ilk.

Who said anything about internment of anyone besides you? That ultra-liberal FDR was responsible for the internment of Japanese-Americans and he is still idolized by you and your ilk.
Yeah, the advantage the losers on the left have over that tired claim is that we will never know if having them in camps helped our efforts in the war against the little yellows that attacked us.

Ahhhh, to them the Japs were nothing but innocent sushi eating people and America infringed on their trade routes for oil.

So their attacks on Pearl Harbor was justified.

I mean they were not white after all.

And Muslims killing gays are not following the Koran.

How many of the Syrian refugees will become radicalized? I don't know and neither do you. Few to none I'd guess considering the shit they have to go through to get here. It's much easier for a "jihadist" to get a student visa. How many of the followers of the Army of God will become radicalized and try to blow up or shoot up abortion clinics?

Yes, Jihadists wage holy war in the name of Islam but not all of those who wage holy war are Islamic- as I have demonstrated. Remember.....Christian Dominionism? How is that different from an Islamic State? So your point is.....?

Last edited:

What is being proposed by Trump and the rest of the xenophobes is on the path to that. Saying we will not allow another Muslim into this county is starting down that same, dangerous, path.

FDR is not "idolized" for Japanese internment.

More anti Muslim stupidity....

Bigots go bonkers after Muslim judge swears oath on Koran instead of Bible: ‘She should be arrested! Bigots go bonkers after Muslim judge swears oath on Koran instead of Bible: ‘She should be arrested!’

Reacting to news that a New York judge — who is a practicing Muslim — took her oath of office using the Koran, commenters flooded a Facebook announcement, calling it an “abomination” and saying she should be arrested.

Following her election last month, Carolyn Walker-Diallo was sworn in as a civil judge for the 7th Municipal District in a Brooklyn Borough hall last Thursday. She chose to take her oath using a Koran instead of a Bible.

Someone please explain to me ...if this is a secular nation.....if there is separation of church and state....if we are not supposed to favor one religion over any others....why is a bible acceptable? Either NO holy book should be used, or ANY holy book CAN be used.

Reacting to news that a New York judge — who is a practicing Muslim — took her oath of office using the Koran, commenters flooded a Facebook announcement, calling it an “abomination” and saying she should be arrested.

Following her election last month, Carolyn Walker-Diallo was sworn in as a civil judge for the 7th Municipal District in a Brooklyn Borough hall last Thursday. She chose to take her oath using a Koran instead of a Bible.

How would you conservative like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood? I think that you would indeed like it!

Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti

a35-800x430.jpg

At one of the mosques, the vandals scrawled “Jesus is the way” in spray painted graffiti. At the other location, vandals left a fake grenade, forcing authorities to evacuate the surrounding area. Both incidents are being investigated as hate crimes.

What is being proposed by Trump and the rest of the xenophobes is on the path to that. Saying we will not allow another Muslim into this county is starting down that same, dangerous, path.

Trump did not say we will not allow another Muslim into this country. Once again you have zero comprehension of what is said. Trump wants a temporary halt allowing Muslims into the US until the vetting system is made to work.

FDR is idolized in spite of the Japanese internment when he should be condemned by the same LWNJ's that are ragging on Trump for suggesting far less, and he has not even suggested internment of Muslims.

How would you conservative like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood? I think that you would indeed like it!

Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti Vandals strike two Los Angeles-area mosques with ‘Jesus’ graffiti

a35-800x430.jpg

At one of the mosques, the vandals scrawled “Jesus is the way” in spray painted graffiti. At the other location, vandals left a fake grenade, forcing authorities to evacuate the surrounding area. Both incidents are being investigated as hate crimes.

A couple of cans of black Krylon would take care of that. Cost, about $5. Instead, the federal and state government will spend several million dollars of taxpayers money in an attempt to catch the dastardly criminals that committed this horrendous crime.

a35-800x430.jpg

A couple of cans of black Krylon would take care of that. Cost, about $5. Instead, the federal and state government will spend several million dollars of taxpayers money in an attempt to catch the dastardly criminals that committed this horrendous crime.

You promised to ignore me but you can't, can you? Why? Because I keep striking a nerve that rattles you. If you had more than two functioning brain cells to rub together, you would understand that it's not about the cost of the property damage. This is a case of bias intimidation. Anyone who dose not get that is a hopeless fucking moron.

Heathen Christmas ("Goyim")

Islam Justice (Sharia)
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The choice becomes a very easy one for me.

Trump did not say we will not allow another Muslim into this country. Once again you have zero comprehension of what is said. Trump wants a temporary halt allowing Muslims into the US until the vetting system is made to work.

FDR is idolized in spite of the Japanese internment when he should be condemned by the same LWNJ's that are ragging on Trump for suggesting far less, and he has not even suggested internment of Muslims.

Yes, that is precisely what he said and he did not give an end date. Until somebody "figures this stuff out" is a tad open ended don't you think?

And no, he hasn't suggest internment, but others piggybacking off his rhetoric have. He has suggesting "tagging" Muslims. I wonder, would he use a tattoo?

Sorry, but people are rightfully "freaking out". This is the first time a candidate for President is suggesting banning an entire religion from entering our county.

a35-800x430.jpg

Oh, the REAL classy ones in Trumps America are the assholes teaching their kids to hate...

Muslim Sixth Grader Allegedly Attacked by Schoolmates Who Called her ISIS, Tore at Her Hijab
http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-sixth-grader-allegedly-attacked-165100570.html

a35-800x430.jpg

Can we at least prosecute this guy?

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...structure-fire-coachella-may-mosque/77166120/

Please?

a35-800x430.jpg

Man, 23, arrested in suspected arson-hate crime at Coachella mosque

Please?

And waste all that taxpayer money? And what if he's convicted? It will cost money to incarcerate him. Best to just let them go so they can beat up some more girls wearing hijabs.

{Disclaimer for the stupid. I was intentionally employing extreme hyperbole)

a35-800x430.jpg

Oh, the REAL classy ones in Trumps America are the assholes teaching their kids to hate...

Muslim Sixth Grader Allegedly Attacked by Schoolmates Who Called her ISIS, Tore at Her Hijab

So?
School kids being dumb kids.
I was attacked in 6th grade in the 60's for having a Polish last name even though I was not Polish.
I got over it.
Who was responsible for that Hatred being taught about the people from Poland?

a35-800x430.jpg

So?
I was attacked in 6th grade in the 60's for having a Polish last name even though I was not Polish.
I got over it.

Right...kids calling her "ISIS" has nothing to do with the current rhetoric. There has been a severe uptick in anti Muslim violence lately...like we haven't seen since after 9/11. Remember how Bush addressed anti Muslim violence back then? Who would have thought I'd be pining for the "good old days" of George W. Bush.

a35-800x430.jpg

So?
I got over it.

Right...kids calling her "ISIS" has nothing to do with the current rhetoric. There has been a severe uptick in anti Muslim violence lately...like we haven't seen since after 9/11. Remember how Bush addressed anti Muslim violence back then? Who would have thought I'd be pining for the "good old days" of George W. Bush.

This is what happens when our current President refuses to define our enemies like this one is doing.
Bush clearly defined them as Radical Jihadist Muslims.

As least so far they are not hanging American Germans like they did in WWI, just for being of German decent.

Yes, that is precisely what he said and he did not give an end date. Until somebody "figures this stuff out" is a tad open ended don't you think?

And no, he hasn't suggest internment, but others piggybacking off his rhetoric have. He has suggesting "tagging" Muslims. I wonder, would he use a tattoo?

Sorry, but people are rightfully "freaking out". This is the first time a candidate for President is suggesting banning an entire religion from entering our county.

When the vetting system is fixed and considered adequate is definitive enough for me. Would you prefer lifting the ban when it is half fixed?

In reality, it won't happen, but I think that is a shame. At least the threat has exposed the present vetting system as a joke.

a35-800x430.jpg

Man, 23, arrested in suspected arson-hate crime at Coachella mosque

Please?

Arson is a crime and 'please' is not required for the DA to prosecute an arsonist.

Forum List

Back