How would you liberals like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood ?

Obvious bias? I have actually had good friends that were muslim and even dated one. They did not follow Islam. Some of the best people I have ever known.
Now tell me how can a woman get fair arbitration?
What has been found about the tribunals/courts in the AUK-
The BBC investigative series Panorama and the Daily Mail newspaper are among those who allege that women do sometimes receive less favourable treatment under this form of dispute resolution.[2] Under sharia, women are not treated equally to men in terms of marriage separation rights.[8]

Secrets of Britain's Sharia Councils, Panorama - BBC One
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

First, Christians and Jews follow the law. They arbitrate what can legally be arbitrated.
Second, why did he refuse to agree?
I happened to live a few doors down from where this mosque and center are located. I know how they operate. A couple of leaders there have ended up in jail, for financial support to terrorist organizations. Some things are not always as they seem. And, unless you support that behavior, you might want to take off those rose colored glasses and really investigate what is really happening. This is also 11 miles from where the shooting in Garland occurred, which fortunately only one was injured as the two terrorists were taken down by someone before they could shoot anyone else.
Irving City Council backs state bill Muslims say targets them
Actually, it has already begun. Because you choose to be blind to it, does mean it isn't happening. So, why his refusal? First, they say it is only arbitration, but when threatened with a law to keep them from holding court, rather than just arbitration, he refuses to back a bill assuring that.

“I was responding to rumors about a Shariah court in Irving,” Van Duyne said. “My response was to answer questions brought up by a number of my constituents.”

The mayor finally met Muslim leaders late last month. Van Duyne brought Texas House members Rodney Anderson, R-Grand Prairie, and Matt Rinaldi, R-Irving, with her.

The mayor said Sheikh asked for an apology and retraction of her Facebook post. Sheikh said he simply “asked her to clarify a statement … which seemed very Islamophobic.”

“She flat-out refused,” he said. “She said, ‘My statement wasn’t inflammatory in any way, shape or form.’”

Rinaldi then asked the imam to support American Laws for American Courts.

“He said, ‘If you support this bill, it will ease a lot of tensions [and assure people] you are not here to change the system. You’re not here to change the constitution,’” Sheikh said.

But it was the imam’s turn to refuse. “We don’t care about the bill,” Sheikh said. “It’s not going to affect us in any way, shape or form. The bottom line is the foundation of this bill is anti-Islamic.”

"This is complete and unmitigated hateful and paranoid bovine excrement. As the article itself points out, Catholics and Jews do the same thing. When the fuck has a municipal or state judge ruled on or even considered Sharia law? Muslims like everyone one else must still follow US law." Progressive Patriot

shariahcontrol.jpg

'Moderate' Muslims would patrol the neighborhoods and enforce these Sharia laws......this is not assimilation because many of the Sharia laws go against our American freedoms.....this would be essentially establishing a separate country within the U.S...... complete with separate Muslim laws and rules enforced by their own people and their shariah courts......it's the Muslim way....Muslims place the Koran above the U.S. Constitution.....as well as any other country's laws that are not shariah-compliant....

This is just another useless, inane thread that serves no other purpose than to incite fear of Muslims.

It is idiotic to think that anyone would want or tolerate this, including most Muslims in America.

It is even more idiotic to think than it can happen. You have heard of the first amendment? Right?

Why don't you start a topic about how certain Christians in America-including a number of Presidential candidates -want to impose biblical law and place the bible above the Constitution? That is what scares the shit out of me.

First of all you have not demonstrated how these Muslim courts operate any differently than the Christian or Jewish courts. Secondly, you are now bringing up terrorism as a red herring to divert attention away from your obvious bias about the courts.

Last edited:
Really?

Dancing Ban "The events of the 1984 film Footloose were inspired by a dancing ban in the heavily Southern Baptist town of Elmore City, Oklahoma which lasted until 1980."

Prohibitionism - "Prohibition remained a major reform movement from the 1840s until the 1920s, when nationwide prohibition went into effect, and was supported by evangelical Protestant churches, especially the Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Disciples of Christ, and Congregationalists."

Gambling "During the early 1800's, gambling came under increasing attack. There was always a group opposing gambling on moral grounds. This opposition was largely based on religious beliefs."
Keep sticking up for them. Just remember queers will be the first to go. Goodbye.

Yes, I know Christians will go after the gays first...I'm not really worried about the 2% of the population that are Muslim, even less worried about the small percentage of them that are radicalized here in the U.S.

Evangelicals now...those fuckers want me dead.

Name one Evangelical that has killed a gay person, then read the news about how many gays have been killed by Muslims. Do you have a death wish since you have chosen the wrong side to suck up to.

Even if they have not actually killed gays by their own hand , this is just as bad....It incites violence and there is violence against LGBT people. Anyone who doesn't think so is a fucking idiot.

Really?

Dancing Ban "The events of the 1984 film Footloose were inspired by a dancing ban in the heavily Southern Baptist town of Elmore City, Oklahoma which lasted until 1980."

Prohibitionism - "Prohibition remained a major reform movement from the 1840s until the 1920s, when nationwide prohibition went into effect, and was supported by evangelical Protestant churches, especially the Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Disciples of Christ, and Congregationalists."

Gambling "During the early 1800's, gambling came under increasing attack. There was always a group opposing gambling on moral grounds. This opposition was largely based on religious beliefs."
Keep sticking up for them. Just remember queers will be the first to go. Goodbye.

Yes, I know Christians will go after the gays first...I'm not really worried about the 2% of the population that are Muslim, even less worried about the small percentage of them that are radicalized here in the U.S.

Name one Evangelical that has killed a gay person, then read the news about how many gays have been killed by Muslims. Do you have a death wish since you have chosen the wrong side to suck up to.

Even if they have not actually killed gays by their own hand , this is just as bad....It incites violence and there is violence against LGBT people. Anyone who doesn't think so is a fucking idiot.

One preacher in Arizona and one in Uganda. Is that all you got? Advocating and supporting a law in Uganda and hate speech to a few hundred in Arizona seems rather mild to me in comparison to the Muslims that have cut off hundreds of gays heads and used numerous other methods to kill them. A threat is just that, death is final.

Oh Christ all mighty.! You asked for ONE ! You got it! And there are many more!

Honey, your obfuscation will not work with me. I lived there, next to the mosque. Saw what went on. And this entire area, including Irving is connected thru the Islamic Center of North Texas. Fhey even changed the name after the indictments!
. The Islamic center has had 5 people receive life sentences for their support to terrorist organizations.
Request Rejected click anyway, it brings the indictment up.
A Security-Conscious Charity
here is one of the cases for you. This company was within the Islamic center complex there. Now, go take a flying leap.
Oh what the fuck is this now?!! Another red herring! You really cant deal with the points that I made about Irving Tx. can you? Anecdotal stories will not help you. Do you have anymore dung that you want to throw at the wall in the hope that something will stick?
IHahaha! You are accusing ME of obfuscation? YOU are refusing to deal with the issue raised by the OP and the one that you have latched onto. Give me a fucking break!

Last edited:

One preacher in Arizona and one in Uganda. Is that all you got? Advocating and supporting a law in Uganda and hate speech to a few hundred in Arizona seems rather mild to me in comparison to the Muslims that have cut off hundreds of gays heads and used numerous other methods to kill them. A threat is just that, death is final.

I asked for ONE Evangelical that has killed a gay person. What was his name again?

I asked for ONE Evangelical that has killed a gay person. What was his name again?
You don't read well do you? And you still are unable to deal with the actual topic of this thread....the moronic assertion that Sharia Law can be imposed in the US> Pathetic! But just for the hell of it....

Kill Gays message from
hate-filled Baptist murderers!

Kill gays is something the Bible
NEVER tells us to do.

Ignorant bozo Baptist preachers advocate death for gay men and lesbians. Here are some of the dumbest preachers who ever lived in all their hate-filled glory. None of these three has ever had to worry about being the sharpest knife in the drawer. Kill Gays seems to be the mindset of some Christians. Isn't that sad?

Last edited:

Uh, news flash...Christians in other countries kill gays just like Muslims in other countries do. The key part is OTHER COUNTRIES. I live in the United States and have both Christian and Muslim friends.

You don't read well do you? And you still are unable to deal with the actual topic of this thread....the moronic assertion that Sharia Law can be imposed in the US> Pathetic! But just for the hell of it....

Kill Gays message from

NEVER tells us to do.

Ignorant bozo Baptist preachers advocate death for gay men and lesbians. Here are some of the dumbest preachers who ever lived in all their hate-filled glory. None of these three has ever had to worry about being the sharpest knife in the drawer. Kill Gays seems to be the mindset of some Christians. Isn't that sad?

You seem to be the dumb bastard that can't read. I certainly don't approve of anyone who advocates killing gays, but for the brain impaired, threats are just threats, it is not even close to being just as bad as cutting off a gays head.

Last edited:

Uh, news flash...Christians in other countries kill gays just like Muslims in other countries do. The key part is OTHER COUNTRIES. I live in the United States and have both Christian and Muslim friends.

All Muslims are not Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Musims. Any Christian that kills a gay or lesbian is not following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Obama plans to bring thousands of Muslims to the US. How many of them do you think are radicalized Jihadists or will become radicalize Jihadsts?

All Muslims are not Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Musims. Any Christian that kills a gay or lesbian is not following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Obama plans to bring thousands of Muslims to the US. How many of them do you think are radicalized Jihadists or will become radicalize Jihadsts?

And Muslims killing gays are not following the Koran.

How many of the Syrian refugees will become radicalized? I don't know and neither do you. Few to none I'd guess considering the shit they have to go through to get here. It's much easier for a "jihadist" to get a student visa. How many of the followers of the Army of God will become radicalized and try to blow up or shoot up abortion clinics?

How many will become radicalized you ask?

Guess that kinda depends on how much hate, fear and loathing you right wingers send their way.

When you right wingers go out of your way to share your feelings of hate and fear, sooner or later some one will become radical about YOU hating and fearing them.

How many of the Syrian refugees will become radicalized? I don't know and neither do you. Few to none I'd guess considering the shit they have to go through to get here. It's much easier for a "jihadist" to get a student visa. How many of the followers of the Army of God will become radicalized and try to blow up or shoot up abortion clinics?

You say you have Muslim friends. I taught aircraft avionics to several dozen Saudi Arabian and Iranian mechanics and pilots at Lockheed and found every one of them to be an asshole. No exceptions.

It seems the shit they have to go through didn't stop the woman shooter in the recent massacre in California. That was just the beginning of what we can look forward too.

When was the last shooting at an abortion clinic? I really don't know.

Last edited:

How many will become radicalized you ask?

Guess that kinda depends on how much hate, fear and loathing you right wingers send their way.

When you right wingers go out of your way to share your feelings of hate and fear, sooner or later some one will become radical about YOU hating and fearing them.

You can't be that stupid can you?

You say you have Muslim friends. I taught aircraft avionics to several dozen Saudi Arabian and Iranian mechanics and pilots at Lockheed and found every one of them to be an asshole. No exceptions.

It seems the shit they have to go through didn't stop the woman shooter in the recent massacre in California. That was just the beginning of what we can look forward too.

I'm sorry that you've only encountered assholes. I haven't.

The woman in California was not a Syrian refugee now was she? No, she got here on a Visa....just like the 9/11 terrorists did.

Kill Gays message from

NEVER tells us to do.

You seem to be the dumb bastard that can't read. I certainly don't approve of anyone who advocates killing gays, but for the brain impaired, threats are just threats, it is not even close to being just as bad as cutting off a gays head.
Horseshit! Advocating, promoting and threatening violence is all the same as committing violence. These bastards, as well as people like you all have blood on their hands by inciting violence with your words . You teach by example then are too much of a coward to own up to it.

The woman in California was not a Syrian refugee now was she? No, she got here on a Visa....just like the 9/11 terrorists did.

That is correct. What she had in common with the Syrian refugees that Obama plans to bring here is she was a Muslim and so are they.

Kill Gays message from

NEVER tells us to do.

Horseshit! Advocating, promoting and threatening violence is all the same as committing violence. These bastards, as well as people like you all have blood on their hands by inciting violence with your words . You teach by example then are too much of a coward to own up to it.

That is the biggest crock of shit I have read in some time. Once again you prove you are too stupid to bother with. You fault people like me when I clearly stated "I certainly don't approve of anyone who advocates killing gays," Why don't you work on your comprehension of what is written.

I have not read all of the posts. Has any stupid fucking hypocritical sack of ignorant American hating shit left winger said they would not want that in their neighborhood, or have they all attacked Christianity and Christians and white people and conservatives? Remember Christians, white people, people who love America and conservatives all mean the same thing in their pathetic simple minds.

So, I am sort of assuming that is all I would read from the pathetic smelly god damn hypocritical liberals on this thread.

Am I accurate?
If no one has explicitly said that that they do not want Sharia Law in their community, it's because asking if it would be wanted is a stupid fucking question. Why the hell does anyone think the we liberals would support it? That is even more idiotic than the question.

As far as loving America goes.....don't try to tell me that anyone who spews hatred and bigotry is a good American . It brings shame and retributions upon us but too many on the right are too stupid to understand that. Here is an example on that kind of hatred...How would you like a president who is in bed with these people. Bet you would, wouldn't you?

Theodore Shoebat Hopes President Trump Will Institute A 'Christian Supremacist' Society Where Muslims Are Put To Death Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/14/2015 12:10 pm

Extreme right-wing activist Theodore Shoebat, who was featured along with several Republican members of Congress and GOP presidential hopefuls in Janet Porter's anti-gay "Light Wins" documentary earlier this year, posted a new video over the weekend voicing his displeasure that a New York judge was sworn in using a Quran last week while also declaring his hope that President Donald Trump will institute a "Christian supremacist" society in which people like this judge would be put to death. In a "Christian supremacist" society, Shoebat explained, "there's no free reign for homosexuals, there's no liberation for perversity and debaseness [sic] and just downright weird mutant psychos walking around with clipped liberal dyke hair and men dressing up as women and all that sick, psycho stuff. People who flaunt the Quran in a Christian society would be arrested, at times put to death, depending on the disposition of the person, if they can be rehabilitated, if they can be conformed, etc ..." - See more at: Theodore Shoebat Hopes President Trump Will Institute A 'Christian Supremacist' Society Where Muslims Are Put To Death

That is correct. What she had in common with the Syrian refugees that Obama plans to bring here is she was a Muslim and so are they.

Wow...they have a religion in common and that's enough for you?

RW's should change their drawers first, and neighborhoods second.

The funny thing about a pathetic loser like you is it ought to be you who should be changing your drawers.

isis enforcing sharia law and throwing gay man off roof top

gruesome-photos-show-islamic-state-executing-gay-men-by-throwing-them-from-a-tall-building-body-image-1421526722.jpg

But but but a baker wont bake a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay man strung up and killed for being gay and isis enforcing sharia law.

23F2A7B700000578-2868419-image-a-4_1418243487636.jpg

But but but a baker would not bake a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharia muslims enforcing sharia law and executing a gay man for being gay.

MEMRIExecuteGays17.jpg

But but but a Christian baker would not bake a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fucking liberals, especially a faggot like you should be the ones shitting your pathetic pants. Oh wait. Right, that could never happen here right? So, you are against sharia law here?

Oh fuck you and your double talking answer.

Fuck you.

If any of the above happened in America, regardless of whether or not the sign in the OP existed, the perpetrators would be prosecuted.

Wow...they have a religion in common and that's enough for you?

Not all Muslims are Jihadists but all Jihadists are Muslims.

Forum List

Back