🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

cbs reported cheering from the rooftops as well

hundreds!!!! thousands!!!!! lol...

Hillary...."SNIPERS.....BOSNIA"...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL.... stay on topic.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Megan Kelly.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Carly Fiorina.

Trump lied when he said he wouldn't take donations for his campaign.

Did Trump lie when he said he has a fantastic memory or did he lie when he said he didn't remember the disabled reporter that he mocked?

He's a known liar. It's what he does.

Here's another one. Sixty minute program with Putin.

Here's the Deal With That Putin '60 Minutes' Episode Trump Mentioned

Who is this woman? We need details.

Dumb shit.......

I listened to every Stern broadcast that week. I was listening to Howard when the attack took place.

He had SHITLOADS of calls from people......the craziest shit in the world came from those calls.

Regardless. TRUMP SAID THAT HE SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY ON TV. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS???????

You fucking imbecile.

You admit consistently listening to Stern and think you have room to call someone else an imbecile, really?

You must think you know something.

I know Stern caters to the lowest common denominator, but that's ok, I'm sure you're well qualified in that respect.

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump's Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations - Breitbart

This is good~
Contemporaneous reports and eyewitnesses prove once and for all that some number of Muslims did in fact celebrate the collapse of the Twin Towers. Trump was not only right on this point, but by pressing the matter he has forced the DC Media to uncover a truth they did not want to tell.

This appeared in the Washington Post on September 18, 2001:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

1. The New York Post
This appeared in a New York Post editorial written by Fred Siegel on September 14, 2001:

Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, N.J., celebrate as they received word of the murderous attack in New York and Washington. But Mayor Giuliani (who has been tireless and magnificent in this crisis) rightly warned New Yorker-ers that is would be wrong to take their anger our on the city’s Arab and Muslim residents. Attacks on Arab-Americans in Paterson or elsewhere are utterly indefensible.

CBS Anchor Dan Rather

Click here and scroll to the 12:30 mark. Dan Rather, who was then anchoring the CBS Evening News, tells David Letterman of reports of witnesses who saw Muslims on rooftops celebrating.

Between the contemporaneous reports above and these eyewitnesses that have come out in the wake of the DC Media attempting to bury Trump, there is now no question that some number of American Muslims celebrated 9/11.

Lol why is this report so convinced that these people were Muslim or that their parties had anything to do with 9/11?

Sterm is on the radio so...Trump sees sounds?
Doesn't matter as the Stern soundbite says nothing about any Muslims celebrating.

Yes... LOL! This because the caller used the word "riot" instead of 'celebration'.

You can NOT make this crap up!

You people are HELPLESS!
Great, another moron who thinks a riot is a celebration. :cuckoo:

sanfranciscoviolencelook.JPG

When white people riot they call it celebrating but I've never seen that privilege given to other groups...especially not Muslims
The whites were rioting.....the blacks were protesting this oppressive systemically-racist country

It is amazing how we can have a black president, elected TWICE, yet this nation is so 'racists' and 'evil'....

:lmao:

Dumb shit.......

I listened to every Stern broadcast that week. I was listening to Howard when the attack took place.

He had SHITLOADS of calls from people......the craziest shit in the world came from those calls.

Regardless. TRUMP SAID THAT HE SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY ON TV. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS???????

You fucking imbecile.

You admit consistently listening to Stern and think you have room to call someone else an imbecile, really?

I know Stern caters to the lowest common denominator, but that's ok, I'm sure you're well qualified in that respect.

No he doesn't

Donald Trump is a HUUUUGE and AMAAAAZZZINNG Stern fan, BTW. Didja know that, Cletus.

Dumb shit.

Dumb shit.......

You fucking imbecile.

No he doesn't

Donald Trump is a HUUUUGE and AMAAAAZZZINNG Stern fan, BTW. Didja know that, Cletus.

Dumb shit.

The real question is, do I care, NOT! Remind us again what opinions you have been expressing about Trumps intelligence? I guess you see yourself on that same level, LMAO.

Dumb shit.......

You fucking imbecile.

No he doesn't

Dumb shit.

The real question is, do I care, NOT! Remind us again what opinions you have been expressing about Trumps intelligence? I guess you see yourself on that same level, LMAO.

Trump is intelligent. I've never claimed otherwise. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else. I see him as being as intelligent as me.

Please note......if someone has a fucked up view of the world....they can be a genius and still get mocked by me. And...it's possible to be really smart....and still be a dishonest clown and a terrible choice for President.

You're up. You are batting .000.

No he doesn't

Dumb shit.

Trump is intelligent. I've never claimed otherwise. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else. I see him as being as intelligent as me.

Please note......if someone has a fucked up view of the world....they can be a genius and still get mocked by me. And...it's possible to be really smart....and still be a dishonest clown and a terrible choice for President.

You're up. You are batting .000.

I guess being a dishonest clown makes you the expert on the subject. You regressives love you some hildabeast, you can't get more dishonest than that. Carry on.

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think, and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen. They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four. If you show them the proof, they are told to then either ask for more proof, or attack the source of the proof.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate. Just point at them and laugh, that's what I do.
In this case, not a shred of evidence to indicate Trump was not and is not telling a horrible, malicious lie and slandering an entire community for hateful reasons has been offered. Only the brainwashed fascist cult followers can possibly believe Trump is not a mean spirited horrible liar.

Thanks for showing up and volunteering as exactly the lefty I was talking about.

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

So lets not pretend these people don't exist. They do. And I'm a liberal.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?
And they cheered after 9-11. Who's arguing that?

They did so....in Pakistan....maybe the West Bank. Yes. By the thousands.

In New Jersey? Nope. Not even by the tens.

Think about it. Had a large group of Muslim Americans been seen celebrating on 9-11......they would have been beaten to a fucking pulp.

Garbage. A group of 20-30 Muslim men celebrating and you think some NJ punk is going to beat them up? Only someone from NJ could say something that stupid.

PANTS ON FIRE LIAR

How is that a lie nit wit? You think one or two people are going to take on a crowd of Muslims? Do you have the slightest ide what you are talking about?

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

So lets not pretend these people don't exist. They do. And I'm a liberal.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?
And they cheered after 9-11. Who's arguing that?

They did so....in Pakistan....maybe the West Bank. Yes. By the thousands.

In New Jersey? Nope. Not even by the tens.

Think about it. Had a large group of Muslim Americans been seen celebrating on 9-11......they would have been beaten to a fucking pulp.

Garbage. A group of 20-30 Muslim men celebrating and you think some NJ punk is going to beat them up? Only someone from NJ could say something that stupid.

You think Americans are afraid to confront Muslim men?

Again your inability to read causes you to say stupid things. Look at the post you quoted, notice there are numbers there. Notice that it's 20-30 vs one. Am I starting to penetrate that thick skull yet?

Your whole argument hinges on whether there was a video of the event. You've conceded 95% of his claim. That's a thin reed to hang your hat on.

Thousands & thousands of Americans cheered when the Whitehouse got destroyed during the movie Independence Day. guess that means all Americans are terrorists.

You're speaking of Leftists, who are Terrorists... cheering when what they saw as "The Bush Whitehouse" was destroyed?

Ya see, scamp... THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.
Just how fucking deranged are you, rube? Bush wasn't president when that movie was released. :cuckoo: Are you saying the cheering terrorists were conservatives, cheering at the demolition of the Clinton White House?

Wrong Movie... Mea Culpa.

Works out the same... Clinton was no less a subversive in control of the White House... every American cheered at the thought of his sorry ass being destroyed. The idea still gives me a stiffy.

What you people seem to have trouble understanding is how much you're hated by Americans.

You are the enemy of peace, the enemy of Good, the enemy of God... There's nothing about you that represents kinship with anything approaching America... and when you control the White House, the White House represents: THE ENEMY. As it does... today.

Put it this way.

IF ISIS were massed and Marching down I-95 to DC... we wouldn't lift a finger to stop them.

We'd make camp around DC, enjoy the show, then go to work when they decided to leave the pit.

Just curious......If Obama is that terrible why was he reelected in the middle of one of the worst recessions since the great depression?

He was reelected because people are stupid and gullible.

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think, and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen. They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four. If you show them the proof, they are told to then either ask for more proof, or attack the source of the proof.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate. Just point at them and laugh, that's what I do.

The most ignorant move I've ever heard of is when George W. Bush invaded Iraq!! They had never done a damn thing to the United States. Bush was pissed at Saddam Hussein because he tried to assassinate his daddy in Qatar circa 1993. That Texas justice is expensive. Just ask the families of the 4500 dead young Americans and those of the 35,000 who were seriously wounded. Just notice the trillion dollars(plus interest because it was borrowed from foreign banks) that the war in Iraq ended up costing us. You people have your heads so far up your asses that you'll never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

Irrelevant drivel, moron.

Just curious......If Obama is that terrible why was he reelected in the middle of one of the worst recessions since the great depression?

Two fundamental components there:

1- A cult of absolute imbeciles...

2- MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think
No. It is you nutters that are told what to think and parrot by wingnut radio all day long and faux news at night.

and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen.
The nerve of people actually not taking a kook's word for something, and actually wanting to see some proof. FYI: Proof is that thing you nutters despise.

They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four.
Faith that 2 plus 2 equals 4? No stupid, that is called Mathematics, not faith. Wheeeeeew. Talk about dense.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate.
Congratulations! You just perfectly described yourself.

What are you 10 years old?

"I know you are but what am I?" Isn't a response adults make. Go play in the street little boy.

Where are the thousands from Jersey that Trump swears he saw?

Quite a set-back for you Liberals, huh?

"The DC Media has spent the last two weeks attempting to destroy Donald Trump with lies. Outright lies, and they are doing so in order to protect a 14 year-old cover up. Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.

The video below is from a September 16, 2001 news report:

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

But I'm a liberal who agrees with you assholes. Show me the last time you agreed with us, you stupid fuck.

You agree with that post? Weird.

Forum List

Back