🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Trump saw a video of a lady accusing Muslims on 9/11 of cheering? lmao

Howard Stern has the video? :rofl:

Howard Stern!!!
8 Muslims.
thumbsup.gif

Hillary....BOSNIA! And she's YOUR candidate!:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Your deflections are again noted. Be sure to let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Your whole argument hinges on whether there was a video of the event. You've conceded 95% of his claim. That's a thin reed to hang your hat on.

Thousands & thousands of Americans cheered when the Whitehouse got destroyed during the movie Independence Day. guess that means all Americans are terrorists.

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

cbs reported cheering from the rooftops as well

hundreds!!!! thousands!!!!! lol...

Hillary...."SNIPERS.....BOSNIA"...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL.... stay on topic.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Megan Kelly.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Carly Fiorina.

Trump lied when he said he wouldn't take donations for his campaign.

Did Trump lie when he said he has a fantastic memory or did he lie when he said he didn't remember the disabled reporter that he mocked?

He's a known liar. It's what he does.

HILLARY LIED, 4 MEN DIED!!!!!

New Poll Shows 60% of Americans Think Hillary Clinton is ...
www.washingtonsblog.com › Politics / World News
Nov 6, 2015 - The real interesting part of the latest Quinnipiac University National Poll, is not the fact that 60% of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, ...

But they'd still rather vote for her than Ted Cruz, Jeb or Rubio. Fact.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

Hillary...."SNIPERS.....BOSNIA"...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL.... stay on topic.

Did Trump lie when he said he has a fantastic memory or did he lie when he said he didn't remember the disabled reporter that he mocked?

ROFLMNAO!

I guess the thing that tickles me the most here, is that first, Trump didn't lie... because it's not even debatable that Muslims DID celebrate the Towers Falling, IN JERSEY, in NY and anywhere else Muslims were standing, at the time, where they were not standing next to someone they were sure would BEAT THERE ASS FOR DOING SO.

Second... and most glaringly... is:

THE LEFT COMING TO LAMENT LIES!

iu

LOL.... stay on topic.

He can't stay on topic because he can't find the video Trump claims to have seen. So being the obedient Trump fluffer he is, he resorts to trying to deflect by pointing out others lie.

LOL.... stay on topic.

Nov 6, 2015 - The real interesting part of the latest Quinnipiac University National Poll, is not the fact that 60% of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, ...

LOL. Why do you feel the need to bring Hillary into this? What a 'poll' says means nothing compared to the multiple investigations ( ie PROOF) of what the truth is. BTW, your deflection really sucks. try starting a thread about her 'eh?

LOL.... stay on topic.

ROFLMNAO!

I guess the thing that tickles me the most here, is that first, Trump didn't lie... because it's not even debatable that Muslims DID celebrate the Towers Falling, IN JERSEY, in NY and anywhere else Muslims were standing, at the time, where they were not standing next to someone they were sure would BEAT THERE ASS FOR DOING SO.

iu

If he didn't lie, there would be a video depicting what he claims he saw. Despite untold numbers of loyal Trump minions scouring the Internet and other available archives, no such video has been found.

Trump saw a video of a lady accusing Muslims on 9/11 of cheering? lmao

Howard Stern has the video? :rofl:

Howard Stern!!!
8 Muslims.
thumbsup.gif

Your deflections are again noted. Be sure to let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Your whole argument hinges on whether there was a video of the event. You've conceded 95% of his claim. That's a thin reed to hang your hat on.

Thousands & thousands of Americans cheered when the Whitehouse got destroyed during the movie Independence Day. guess that means all Americans are terrorists.

You're speaking of Leftists, who are Terrorists... cheering when what they saw as "The Bush Whitehouse" was destroyed?

Ya see, scamp... THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.

LOL.... stay on topic.

ROFLMNAO!

iu

:blahblah:

LOL.... stay on topic.

thumbsup.gif

LOL.... stay on topic.

ROFLMNAO!

iu

If he didn't lie, there would be a video depicting what he claims he saw. Despite untold numbers of loyal Trump minions scouring the Internet and other available archives, no such video has been found.

Donald Trump is about to explode he is so full of shit!

8 Muslims.
thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

You're speaking of Leftists, who are Terrorists... cheering when what they saw as "The Bush Whitehouse" was destroyed?

Ya see, scamp... THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS.
Just how fucking deranged are you, rube? Bush wasn't president when that movie was released. :cuckoo: Are you saying the cheering terrorists were conservatives, cheering at the demolition of the Clinton White House?

Forum List

Back