🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Think the original idea is the most likely: he's confusing the Gaza/Palestinian celebrations for New Jersey.
No. he is not. He may have confused the Palestinian event at first, but enough people have come forward and told him he was wrong that he should have and could have apologized for promoting that horrible ugly rumor about innocent fellow Americans and immigrants. Now he is just propagating a lie and he is doing it knowingly. If he is not, it is proof that the man has a serious mental illness. He is openly and publicly telling a harmful, hurtful malicious lie that projects America as a nation that will blatantly lie to cause hatred and bear false witness.

There is abundant evidence that it actually occurred. Only terminal morons like refuse to accept the truth.

I don't know what's more troubling here

The fact that some muslims were happy the towers went down or that so many of you actually pay to listen to Stern talk about boobies poopies and farts
What's troubling is that there are so many on the right who continue to attempt to propagate a ridiculous lie proven to in fact be a lie.

What's troubling is the unwarranted hostility many on the right have toward Muslims that they continue to believe that which is proven to be a lie.

The only problem with your idiocy is that it hasn't been proven to be a lie.

Trump saw a video of a lady accusing Muslims on 9/11 of cheering? lmao

Howard Stern has the video? :rofl:

Howard Stern!!!
8 Muslims.
thumbsup.gif

Think the original idea is the most likely: he's confusing the Gaza/Palestinian celebrations for New Jersey.
No. he is not. He may have confused the Palestinian event at first, but enough people have come forward and told him he was wrong that he should have and could have apologized for promoting that horrible ugly rumor about innocent fellow Americans and immigrants. Now he is just propagating a lie and he is doing it knowingly. If he is not, it is proof that the man has a serious mental illness. He is openly and publicly telling a harmful, hurtful malicious lie that projects America as a nation that will blatantly lie to cause hatred and bear false witness.

There is abundant evidence that it actually occurred. Only terminal morons like refuse to accept the truth.
You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to believe you. Trump said he saw video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims cheering in New Jersey. That remains unproven no matter how many times you repeat your ridiculous lies to the contrary.

Only Americans that support Hillary are women, gheys, blacks, illegals (undocumented Democrats), Muslims, and the clinically insane.

Which one are you? Or are you from another country?
You left out convicted felons and child molesters.

Americans don't seem to believe (or want to believe) anything unless it comes from a Fox News Lap Dance Girl or MSNBC Homosexual.

Video ALREADY POSTED PROVING muslims were dancing in Jersey City... I think I mentioned this to OCDPAWNED several times, and the thousands are like HILLARY'S SNIPERS... she misspoke, so did Trump, or did HE just disremember?.... This is so much FUN, Bitch slapping the stupid FAGERALS!

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

cbs reported cheering from the rooftops as well

hundreds!!!! thousands!!!!! lol...

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

Hillary...."SNIPERS.....BOSNIA"...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Howard Stern!!!
8 Muslims.
thumbsup.gif

Hillary....BOSNIA! And she's YOUR candidate!:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Your deflections are again noted. Be sure to let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Your whole argument hinges on whether there was a video of the event. You've conceded 95% of his claim. That's a thin reed to hang your hat on.

Video ALREADY POSTED PROVING muslims were dancing in Jersey City... I think I mentioned this to OCDPAWNED several times, and the thousands are like HILLARY'S SNIPERS... she misspoke, so did Trump, or did HE just disremember?.... This is so much FUN, Bitch slapping the stupid FAGERALS!
While it's fun watching retards like you get on your knee pads for Trump -- Trump said he did not misremember what he claims he saw. Sucks to be you; in sooo many ways.

While it's fun watching retards like you get on your knee pads for Trump -- Trump said he did not misremember what he claims he saw. Sucks to be you; in sooo many ways.
Hillary...."SNIPERS.....BOSNIA"...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your deflections are again noted. Be sure to let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

LOL.... stay on topic.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Megan Kelly.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Carly Fiorina.

Trump lied when he said he wouldn't take donations for his campaign.

Did Trump lie when he said he has a fantastic memory or did he lie when he said he didn't remember the disabled reporter that he mocked?

He's a known liar. It's what he does.

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think, and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen. They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four. If you show them the proof, they are told to then either ask for more proof, or attack the source of the proof.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate. Just point at them and laugh, that's what I do.
But I'm a liberal who agrees with you assholes. Show me the last time you agreed with us, you stupid fuck.

LOL.... stay on topic.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Megan Kelly.

Trump lied when he said he meant something else re: Carly Fiorina.

Trump lied when he said he wouldn't take donations for his campaign.

Did Trump lie when he said he has a fantastic memory or did he lie when he said he didn't remember the disabled reporter that he mocked?

He's a known liar. It's what he does.

HILLARY LIED, 4 MEN DIED!!!!!

New Poll Shows 60% of Americans Think Hillary Clinton is ...
www.washingtonsblog.com › Politics / World News
Nov 6, 2015 - The real interesting part of the latest Quinnipiac University National Poll, is not the fact that 60% of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, ...

thumbsup.gif

Howard Stern!!!
8 Muslims.
thumbsup.gif

Hillary....BOSNIA! And she's YOUR candidate!:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
thumbsup.gif

Your whole argument hinges on whether there was a video of the event. You've conceded 95% of his claim. That's a thin reed to hang your hat on.
95% of his claim would be at least 3,960 cheering Muslims. You found 8. Try harder.

Forum List

Back