🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

When did anonymous radio call-ins and Twitter tweets become 'evidence?'
confederate-flag-smiley-emoticon.gif
when a wing nut hears it is when....
images
confederate-flag-smiley-emoticon.gif

Think the original idea is the most likely: he's confusing the Gaza/Palestinian celebrations for New Jersey coupled with rumors Israelies celebrated the event. In his memory, as is fairly common and well-understood, he's mixing the two events in his recollection and creating an amalgamated event that never actually happened.

I don't know what's more troubling here

The fact that some muslims were happy the towers went down or that so many of you actually pay to listen to Stern talk about boobies poopies and farts

^^^^A perfect example of a person who doesn't mind speaking from a position of ignorance. ^^^^^

The fact that some muslims were happy the towers went down or that so many of you actually pay to listen to Stern talk about boobies poopies and farts

^^^^A perfect example of a person who doesn't mind speaking from a position of ignorance. ^^^^^
I did listen to Stern for about a minute when he was on free radio

SOrry but there is no way you could get me to pay to listen to that idiot

But birds of a feather....

Think the original idea is the most likely: he's confusing the Gaza/Palestinian celebrations for New Jersey.
No. he is not. He may have confused the Palestinian event at first, but enough people have come forward and told him he was wrong that he should have and could have apologized for promoting that horrible ugly rumor about innocent fellow Americans and immigrants. Now he is just propagating a lie and he is doing it knowingly. If he is not, it is proof that the man has a serious mental illness. He is openly and publicly telling a harmful, hurtful malicious lie that projects America as a nation that will blatantly lie to cause hatred and bear false witness.

What's troubling is that there are so many on the right who continue to attempt to propagate a ridiculous lie proven to in fact be a lie.

What's troubling is the unwarranted hostility many on the right have toward Muslims that they continue to believe that which is proven to be a lie.

What's troubling is that there are so many on the right who continue to attempt to propagate a ridiculous lie proven to in fact be a lie.

What's troubling is the unwarranted hostility many on the right have toward Muslims that they continue to believe that which is proven to be a lie.

I have no doubt that some muslims here were happy the towers went down and if you deny that then you're an idiot

This is Islam. They want to spread this all over the world.......and the Syrian Refugee movement is helping to speed this up.

Wherever there are large groups of Muslims.....violence soon follows.

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

I don't give a rat phuck who called about that arrogant, self centered son-of-a-bitch. Anybody who actually considers that bastard as the president of America should get started practicing on "Madame President!"

If the Republicans had any sense they would be supporting Marco Rubio. He's the only one of those clowns who can beat Hillary.

The religion of peace in Dearborn Michigan.....
The fat guy spits on the cameraman.

Yep.....peaceful, average, everyday Muslims just enjoying all of the freedom this country has to offer.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

I don't give a rat phuck who called about that arrogant, self centered son-of-a-bitch. Anybody who actually considers that bastard as the president of America should get started practicing on "Madame President!"

If the Republicans had any sense they would be supporting Marco Rubio. He's the only one of those clowns who can beat Hillary.

Dude, Hillary makes Trump look like Jesus Christ in comparison.
She is one evil bitch.....and I figger the only reason you support her is because she stands with the Gheys.
You could care less what she has planned for this country.

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

So lets not pretend these people don't exist. They do. And I'm a liberal.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?

And they cheered after 9-11. Who's arguing that?

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?

Dude, Hillary makes Trump look like Jesus Christ in comparison.
She is one evil bitch.....and I figger the only reason you support her is because she stands with the Gheys.
You could care less what she has planned for this country.

The only thing I worry is if hillary is president she'll go along with the Republicans too much like bill did.

You do realize that's the only flaw the Clinton's have, right? He went along or gave the GOP too much.

They did so....in Pakistan....maybe the West Bank. Yes. By the thousands.

In New Jersey? Nope. Not even by the tens.

Think about it. Had a large group of Muslim Americans been seen celebrating on 9-11......they would have been beaten to a fucking pulp.

They did so....in Pakistan....maybe the West Bank. Yes. By the thousands.

In New Jersey? Nope. Not even by the tens.

Think about it. Had a large group of Muslim Americans been seen celebrating on 9-11......they would have been beaten to a fucking pulp.

By who? You see mobs of white people standing around waiting to react? Often when I see Muslims behaving badly they outnumber the infidels watching.

I'm not saying they came out on the streets and celebrated publically but in their homes? I'm sure lots did.

Forum List

Back