🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember WHY Trump said he was "outraged" that he could see Muslims cheering after 9/11?

Remember WHY Trump said he was "outraged" that he could see Muslims cheering after 9/11?

Do you remember why? He said it was because he had hundreds of friends who died when the Twin Towers came crashing down.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

Hundreds of Friends an no record of attending a single funeral.

Trump: I gave $500,000 out of my own pocket to help 9/11 victims

How big of a donation has Trump given to the 9/11 fund?
Trump Made No Donations To 9/11 Charities

FOX's Lis Wiehl said Hillary Clinton "lied about going to the funerals" of 9-11 victims; O'Reilly agreed

Not only did she go to funerals where she was invited, she even delivered eulogies. This is why I think Republicans are such swine. They keep smearing Hillary then every time you turn around, you find out something else good she's done.

HUNT: TV talk show host Bill O'Reilly is assailing you now for what he charges is indifference to the families of 9-11 victims. He says you have only attended three memorial services. Your response?

CLINTON: Well, you know, he assails me for something nearly every day, and I -- I feel sorry for him. I have done everything I can, not only attending the memorial services that were held in New York and in Washington, going to the funerals of the people that I knew personally. I do not believe, after a long lifetime in and around politics, that people should thrust themselves into private grief just because they're politicians.

Yeah. Because funerals are known for their detailed roll calls. Fucking moron, all you're doing is making people more likely to vote for Trump. Hell, I'm half tempted to vote for him just to piss you off. And I can't stand the douche bag.

A lot of talk about buildings, no mentions of people he knew/lost, though I look forward to your spin:

Does that mean asswipe will apologize or is asswipe a sissy?

Do you remember why? He said it was because he had hundreds of friends who died when the Twin Towers came crashing down.

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

FOX's Lis Wiehl said Hillary Clinton "lied about going to the funerals" of 9-11 victims; O'Reilly agreed

Not only did she go to funerals where she was invited, she even delivered eulogies. This is why I think Republicans are such swine. They keep smearing Hillary then every time you turn around, you find out something else good she's done.

HUNT: TV talk show host Bill O'Reilly is assailing you now for what he charges is indifference to the families of 9-11 victims. He says you have only attended three memorial services. Your response?

CLINTON: Well, you know, he assails me for something nearly every day, and I -- I feel sorry for him. I have done everything I can, not only attending the memorial services that were held in New York and in Washington, going to the funerals of the people that I knew personally. I do not believe, after a long lifetime in and around politics, that people should thrust themselves into private grief just because they're politicians.

This just in. Our intelligence agencies listened in on the Russian leadership as the results of our election came in. They cheered and congratulated themselves.

For basically attacking us. And these are trumps friends?

It almost reminds me of Muslims cheering after 9-11 only the Muslims cheering had nothing to do with 9-11, but Russia was.

This is proof Republicans put party above country. It's cool with them if other countries fuck with us when they aren't in charge

Trump's lie about seeing a broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11on the streets of New Jersey stands out as one of his most malicious and at the same time, most provable lies.

Trump believes that thousands of Muslims in NJ were celebrating 9-11

But he does not believe that Russians celebrated his election

Dumb ass. This is why the American people have kicked you lying idiots out of power.

Yeah. Because funerals are known for their detailed roll calls. Fucking moron, all you're doing is making people more likely to vote for Trump. Hell, I'm half tempted to vote for him just to piss you off. And I can't stand the douche bag.

Sorry nitwit, If I said I knew hundreds who died at 9/11, I suspect I should be able to name at least one. What about you. If you had hundreds of friends, would you forget all their names?

Go ahead. Explain it. I'm all ears.

I don't expect you to have the mental capacity to even know your own name. So unless you have something to say, other than the fact that you hate Trump so much it makes you orgasm, maybe you should find something productive to do. Like suicide. That would be productive.

One tiny bitch slap leaves you unhinged. Sad. For you.

First of all, Trump said he saw them celebrating on roof tops , from his window ,not broadcasted by lying media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb ass. This is why the American people have kicked you lying idiots out of power.

Because of Trump's easily provable lies?

First of all, Trump said he saw them celebrating on roof tops , from his window ,not broadcasted by lying media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, that makes all the difference. Or does it?

Dude, the campaign is over and Hillary lost.

Get OVER IT.

Going over failed campaign attacks over and over again, doesn't help your side.

Just makes you look more clueless and pathetic as to why Hillary lost.

BTW, on 9/11 they showed some of those bastards celebrating the towers falling. Some were in the Palestine areas in the ME, some were right here in the US.

Trump may have exaggerated, borne of emotion, but not by much.

Because of Trump's easily provable lies?

No, you illiterate moron.

Forum List

Back