🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Why, he didn't lie, LIKE OBUMA DID! I can smell you all the way in NYC! So Trump may have misremembered the numbers.... That's not a lie, as the Manchurian muslim did!
Your deflection is noted. Let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City.
thumbsup.gif

Don't have to, already proven that muslim were dancing in Jersey City! LOLOLOL!!!...MORE SPIN, please!
:lmao:

As if you could. :lmao:

It's cute how you think you can post a video of something he didn't say; and then convince yourself it proves what said. :eusa_doh:

He said he saw them dancing in Jersey City, and CBS NEWS AFFIRMS IT, Now you want to discuss the Obuma MISREMEMBERING?...Or you just going to stay...
not-sure-if-troll.png
Poor, dumbfuck, vagisil. Nope, there's no CBS video either of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.

Seems I posted it! Did Obuma....

Subject: Obama 'misremembers' B.H. Obama ... - The Nav Log
navlog.org/obama_memory.pdf
Apr 3, 2008 - B.H. Obama 'misremembers'. This is NO defense of Hilary, but with the big deal made of her mis-telling the flight to. Bosnia story, I thought I'd ...

That was one of the incidens didn't you hear there was another building, and so what if Trump MISREMEMBERED.... I think I have something here about Obuma MISREMEMBERING....

OBAMA REMEMBERS -- Or Misremembers -- the Crusades
clashdaily.com/2015/02/obama-remembers-misremembers-crusades/
Feb 8, 2015 - What Barack Obama remembers -- or misremembers -- about the Crusades prompts a lot of questions.
Again, your deflection are noted. Trump doubled down on stupid and insists he saw "thousands and thousand" of Muslims celebrating. If he had said he had "misremembered" the number, that would be fine. But he says he doesn't.

And while you may think he appreciates you sucking on his cock like this, he doesn't like fags like you, with no shame at all, slobbering all over him the way you do. :eusa_naughty:

I repeat for the piece of FECAL MATTER know as PAWNED!

Don't have to.... like Obuma, he simply MISREMEMBERED!

Feb 8, 2015 - What Barack Obama remembers -- or misremembers -- about the Crusades prompts a lot of questions.
Sadly, your deflections are meaningless. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with Trump:s outlandish claim he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating on 9.11.

Now go wipe your chin, choadbreath.

Video PROVES YOU LIE! Thanks for the entertainment, :ahole-1:
You remain as brain-dead as ever. :cuckoo: The video you posted said there were 8 Muslims cheering.

Find another 3,992 and then you can prove your love for Trump.
thumbsup.gif
Repeating your deflections doesn't help prove Trump wasn't full of shit when he said he saw "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City on 9.11. :eusa_naughty:

Do we really care what these subversives say...seems that even the MSM now agrees that muslim's were dancing on rooftops and the street, the only thing they have is Trump saying THOUSANDS, which they very well may have looked liked thinking back 15 years ago....If he said HUNDREDS, they'd have it stuck up there ass.... The BASIS of the statement is TRUE!

This Is the Footage Donald Trump Thinks He Saw on 9/11 ...
www.mediaite.com/.../this-is-the-footage-donald-trump-thinks-h...
Mediaite
Nov 24, 2015 - It depicted Muslims dancing, singing and screaming Allahu Akbar on the Palisades in New Jersey the night after the twin towers fell. ..... It is derangement when they cannot admit they are wrong. ... The MSM is trying to rewrite history, seems they already erased the footage and now they are trying to shape ...
evidence that New Jersey Muslims in fact, were dancing and ...
www.barenakedislam.com/.../more-evidence-that-new-jersey-muslims-in...
4 days ago - By BareNakedIslam • Posted in 9/11 Censored ... New Jersey Muslims in fact, were dancing and celebrating on 9/11/01” ... MSM is doing it for him. ... of my days just after 911, and witnessed about 30 members of the Muslim ...
The first videos are not from Jersey and there are not hundreds in the video let alone thousands. Your second link is one person's assertion. No proof. You're reaching.

Again, your deflection are noted. Trump doubled down on stupid and insists he saw "thousands and thousand" of Muslims celebrating. If he had said he had "misremembered" the number, that would be fine. But he says he doesn't.

And while you may think he appreciates you sucking on his cock like this, he doesn't like fags like you, with no shame at all, slobbering all over him the way you do. :eusa_naughty:

Sadly, your deflections are meaningless. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with Trump:s outlandish claim he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating on 9.11.

You remain as brain-dead as ever. :cuckoo: The video you posted said there were 8 Muslims cheering.

thumbsup.gif
Repeating your deflections doesn't help prove Trump wasn't full of shit when he said he saw "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City on 9.11. :eusa_naughty:
Aw, Pawned has nothing else to offer.... Love the true 2 digit IQ of this one, might get into the twenties if someone could help him!

Your deflection is noted. Let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City.
thumbsup.gif

Don't have to, already proven that muslim were dancing in Jersey City! LOLOLOL!!!...MORE SPIN, please!

It's cute how you think you can post a video of something he didn't say; and then convince yourself it proves what said. :eusa_doh:

He said he saw them dancing in Jersey City, and CBS NEWS AFFIRMS IT, Now you want to discuss the Obuma MISREMEMBERING?...Or you just going to stay...
not-sure-if-troll.png
Poor, dumbfuck, vagisil. Nope, there's no CBS video either of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.

Apr 3, 2008 - B.H. Obama 'misremembers'. This is NO defense of Hilary, but with the big deal made of her mis-telling the flight to. Bosnia story, I thought I'd ...
Now you're just lying like Trump. You never posted a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating on 9.11 in Jersey City.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I hate when people waste my time. I just listened to all of that footage the OP linked to and the caller doesn't corroborate any of the claims Trump makes.

Even though iphones weren't around yet and neither was YouTube, people still had pocket-sized digital cameras. In fact, by the early 2000's, camera-phones were outselling digital cams. I know this much to be true because that was the business I was in at the time. They were everywhere. It's why the 9/11 footage is so bountiful.

No doubt there were some losers having a good time with 9/11, but Trump's claims are a bald-faced lie and so too are all those folks who "remember hearing about" or "remember seeing" or "heard from a guy who heard from a guy".

If the claim were true, we'd have seen video of it. To this date, an internet rumor on a RWNJ site began and then the bubble of idiocy and paranoia simply kept re-telling themselves the lie until they believed it.

Show the footage of these hundreds upon hundreds of people cheering over 9/11 in Jersey City or stfu already.

Do we really care what these subversives say...seems that even the MSM now agrees that muslim's were dancing on rooftops and the street, the only thing they have is Trump saying THOUSANDS, which they very well may have looked liked thinking back 15 years ago....If he said HUNDREDS, they'd have it stuck up there ass.... The BASIS of the statement is TRUE!

Mediaite
Nov 24, 2015 - It depicted Muslims dancing, singing and screaming Allahu Akbar on the Palisades in New Jersey the night after the twin towers fell. ..... It is derangement when they cannot admit they are wrong. ... The MSM is trying to rewrite history, seems they already erased the footage and now they are trying to shape ...
4 days ago - By BareNakedIslam • Posted in 9/11 Censored ... New Jersey Muslims in fact, were dancing and celebrating on 9/11/01” ... MSM is doing it for him. ... of my days just after 911, and witnessed about 30 members of the Muslim ...
The first videos are not from Jersey and there are not hundreds in the video let alone thousands. Your second link is one person's assertion. No proof. You're reaching.

No, YOUR REACHING! But we can wait till the morning crowd looks at it, and make fun of you liberals all over again! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

thumbsup.gif
Aw, Pawned has nothing else to offer.... Love the true 2 digit IQ of this one, might get into the twenties if someone could help him!
Show some pride, vagisil, and get off your knees. Trump is not impressed.

not-sure-if-troll.png

Now you're just lying like Trump. You never posted a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating on 9.11 in Jersey City.

Gee, I can repost just like YOU!

Aw, PAWNED has nothing else to offer.... Love the true 2 digit IQ of this one, might get into the twenties if someone could help him!

How many times would you like to do this...50...100?

thumbsup.gif

When you take obuma's dick out of your ass!

Mediaite

No, YOUR REACHING! But we can wait till the morning crowd looks at it, and make fun of you liberals all over again! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
It's adorable watching someone who can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" tell himself his IQ is higher than those bitch-slapping him silly.

not-sure-if-troll.png

Aw, PAWNED has nothing else to offer.... Love the true 2 digit IQ of this one, might get into the twenties if someone could help him!

What you can't do is post a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11. Nothing else you post in this thread matters.

Mediaite

It's adorable watching someone who can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" tell himself his IQ is higher than those bitch-slapping him silly.

That's it? Watching for SPELLING MISTAKES at @:20 AM>>>> YOU ARE PATHETIC, besides being a fucking moron! OCDPAWNED, you shall now be called...just like OCD Pogo!

not-sure-if-troll.png

What you can't do is post a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11. Nothing else you post in this thread matters.

Don't have to as Obuma did MULTIPLE TIMES, Trump simply MISREMEMBERED! BUT the FACT that muslims danced on rooftops in Jersey City, proved by that video, is enough for most people with an IQ over 50... sorry, leaves you out OCDPAWNED!

thumbsup.gif

Ooh, what witty repartee after I pointed out how you suck Trump's stump. You're such an imbecile, you prove you need help writing your material.

Sadly, all you can do is parrot back what others say to you since you can't post a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Mediaite

That's it? Watching for SPELLING MISTAKES at @:20 AM>>>> YOU ARE PATHETIC, besides being a fucking moron! OCDPAWNED, you shall now be called...just like OCD Pogo!
How can anyone miss them when you post like a three year old? :dunno:

thumbsup.gif

Ooh, what witty repartee after I pointed out how you suck Trump's stump. You're such an imbecile, you prove you need help writing your material.

Sadly, all you can do is parrot back what others say to you since you can't post a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Low IQ's will just never be honest...That's you, OCDPAWNED!

Mediaite

How can anyone miss them when you post like a three year old? :dunno:

Probably because you act like a one year old! NEXT insult please! OCDPAWNED!

thumbsup.gif

And still ... no video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
icon_rolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gif

And still ... no video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And STILL IN DENIAL, OCDPAWNED....perfect!

Forum List

Back