🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Wow.

A Howard Stern caller.

Howard Stern's callers are known for their intellectualism and high intelligence. If they said it happened, it must have happened!

Now, was this before or after the stripper drank tequila off the other stripper's breasts?

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Actually....Stern's audience consists largely of highly intelligent people.
None of whom saw 'cheering Muslims.'

Really BLACK SHYSTER???????....How are you POND SCUM LEFTISTS going to SPIN THIS NYC CBS TV NEWS REPORT?.....

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!

Way to go, vagisil ... that report says 8 Muslims were seen cheering.

Just 3,992 to go! :lmao:

Seems the REPORT at the ONE MINUTE MARK SAYS "SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS"....how many exactly is in a SWARM.... You pieces of fecal matter!

Cool, so the video Trump saw of thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering on 9/11 has finally surfaced!

Let's see it ..............

He SAW this and other NEWS programs.... So now we know he saw EXACTLY what he said, we are now arguing about THE NUMBERS! MEANWHILE THE OBOMANATION IN PARIS STATES.....

• Obama in Paris: Mass shootings just don't happen outside the United States
    The FUCKING ASSHOLE WAS JUST AT A MASS MURDER SITE OF 130 PEOPLE IN PARIS, and said the above... that is one of the DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKING QUOTES THIS JACKASS HAS SAID!!!
    Hot Air.com ^ | December 1, 2015 | ALLAHPUNDIT
    Via the Free Beacon, this would be like Ariel Sharon visiting Manhattan in October 2001 and casually observing that terrorism just doesn’t happen outside Israel. What he means here, I assume, is that mass shootings don’t happen outside the U.S. with the frequency that they do here. (Either that or he’s categorizing the Planned Parenthood shooting differently from the clear-cut political terrorism that Paris saw a few weeks ago, which, if so, is waaaay off-script from the left’s “pro-lifers are terrorists” narrative this week.) And so we return to the evergreen question whenever he starts talking guns in the aftermath...
Sorry, vagisil, but you don't get to revise what Trump said to make your vapid Trimp fluffing more palatable. He said he "saw" "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating. He didn't say he saw a reporter talk about 8 Muslims on a roof. :eusa_doh:

You have no shame at all. <smh>

Wow.

A Howard Stern caller.

Howard Stern's callers are known for their intellectualism and high intelligence. If they said it happened, it must have happened!

Now, was this before or after the stripper drank tequila off the other stripper's breasts?

Really BLACK SHYSTER???????....How are you POND SCUM LEFTISTS going to SPIN THIS NYC CBS TV NEWS REPORT?.....

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!

Seems the REPORT at the ONE MINUTE MARK SAYS "SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS"....how many exactly is in a SWARM.... You pieces of fecal matter!

That "swarm" turned out to be 8 Muslims. Didn't you pay attention to the news report you posted?

Who is this woman? We need details.

Dumb shit.......

I listened to every Stern broadcast that week. I was listening to Howard when the attack took place.

He had SHITLOADS of calls from people......the craziest shit in the world came from those calls.

Regardless. TRUMP SAID THAT HE SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY ON TV. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS???????

You fucking imbecile.

You admit consistently listening to Stern and think you have room to call someone else an imbecile, really?

Cool, so the video Trump saw of thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering on 9/11 has finally surfaced!

He SAW this and other NEWS programs.... So now we know he saw EXACTLY what he said, we are now arguing about THE NUMBERS! MEANWHILE THE OBOMANATION IN PARIS STATES.....

The FUCKING ASSHOLE WAS JUST AT A MASS MURDER SITE OF 130 PEOPLE IN PARIS, and said the above... that is one of the DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKING QUOTES THIS JACKASS HAS SAID!!!
    Via the Free Beacon, this would be like Ariel Sharon visiting Manhattan in October 2001 and casually observing that terrorism just doesn’t happen outside Israel. What he means here, I assume, is that mass shootings don’t happen outside the U.S. with the frequency that they do here. (Either that or he’s categorizing the Planned Parenthood shooting differently from the clear-cut political terrorism that Paris saw a few weeks ago, which, if so, is waaaay off-script from the left’s “pro-lifers are terrorists” narrative this week.) And so we return to the evergreen question whenever he starts talking guns in the aftermath...
Sorry, vagisil, but you don't get to revise what Trump said to make your vapid Trimp fluffing more palatable. He said he "saw" "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating. He didn't say he saw a reporter talk about 8 Muslims on a roof. :eusa_doh:

Why, he didn't lie, LIKE OBUMA DID! I can smell you all the way in NYC! So Trump may have misremembered the numbers.... That's not a lie, as the Manchurian muslim did!

Why, he didn't lie, LIKE OBUMA DID! I can smell you all the way in NYC! So Trump may have misremembered the numbers.... That's not a lie, as the Manchurian muslim did!
Your deflection is noted. Let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City.
thumbsup.gif

That "swarm" turned out to be 8 Muslims. Didn't you pay attention to the news report you posted?

That was one of the incidens didn't you hear there was another building, and so what if Trump MISREMEMBERED.... I think I have something here about Obuma MISREMEMBERING....

OBAMA REMEMBERS -- Or Misremembers -- the Crusades
clashdaily.com/2015/02/obama-remembers-misremembers-crusades/
Feb 8, 2015 - What Barack Obama remembers -- or misremembers -- about the Crusades prompts a lot of questions.

Your deflection is noted. Let me know when you find that video of "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City.
thumbsup.gif

Don't have to, already proven that muslim were dancing in Jersey City! LOLOLOL!!!...MORE SPIN, please!

Again what Trump said was not a misstatement, not an exaggeration, and not an error. He lied. Plain and simple. You cannot tell us what Trump was thinking unless you are Trump's brain. Trump has stated that he is 100% right in his earlier statement. He just keeps on lying.

No, Trump didn't lie.

There were reports all over the place of Muslims cheering the attack. Denials of this represent two and only to circumstances...

Ignorance from those who were not here... which of course includes most of the Leftist on this board, who are Euro-peons... posing as US Citizens.

And Deceit... which is being fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the aforementioned ignorant.

Anyone who actually WAS HERE... dam well knows that this happened and was widely reported at the time.
Wow, simply amazing. Please provide evidence of the thousands and thousands of people cheering in Jersey City. If you cannot I will take that as you conceding. Trump has had many oppurtunities to recant his lie but hasn't. Only the truly ignorant still follow him. They wear their bigotry as a badge of honour.

That was one of the incidens didn't you hear there was another building, and so what if Trump MISREMEMBERED.... I think I have something here about Obuma MISREMEMBERING....

Feb 8, 2015 - What Barack Obama remembers -- or misremembers -- about the Crusades prompts a lot of questions.

Again, your deflections are noted. Trump doubled down on stupid and insists he saw "thousands and thousand" of Muslims celebrating. If he had said he had "misremembered" the number, that would be fine. But he says he doesn't.

And while you may think he appreciates you sucking on his cock like this, he doesn't like fags like you, with no shame at all, slobbering all over him the way you do. :eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
Again what Trump said was not a misstatement, not an exaggeration, and not an error. He lied. Plain and simple. You cannot tell us what Trump was thinking unless you are Trump's brain. Trump has stated that he is 100% right in his earlier statement. He just keeps on lying.

No, Trump didn't lie.

There were reports all over the place of Muslims cheering the attack. Denials of this represent two and only to circumstances...

Ignorance from those who were not here... which of course includes most of the Leftist on this board, who are Euro-peons... posing as US Citizens.

And Deceit... which is being fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the aforementioned ignorant.

Anyone who actually WAS HERE... dam well knows that this happened and was widely reported at the time.
Wow, simply amazing. Please provide evidence of the thousands and thousands of people cheering in Jersey City. If you cannot I will take that as you conceding. Trump has had many oppurtunities to recant his lie but hasn't. Only the truly ignorant still follow him. They wear their bigotry as a badge of honour.

Don't have to.... like Obuma, he simply MISREMEMBERED!

Again, your deflection are noted. Trump doubled down on stupid and insists he saw "thousands and thousand" of Muslims celebrating. If he had said he had "misremembered" the number, that would be fine. But he says he doesn't.

And while you may think he appreciates you sucking on his cock like this, he doesn't like fags like you, with no shame at all, slobbering all over him the way you do. :eusa_naughty:

I repeat for the piece of FECAL MATTER know as PAWNED!

thumbsup.gif

Don't have to, already proven that muslim were dancing in Jersey City! LOLOLOL!!!...MORE SPIN, please!
:lmao:

As if you could. :lmao:

It's cute how you think you can post a video of something he didn't say; and then convince yourself it proves what he did say. :eusa_doh:

Again, your deflection are noted. Trump doubled down on stupid and insists he saw "thousands and thousand" of Muslims celebrating. If he had said he had "misremembered" the number, that would be fine. But he says he doesn't.

Sadly, your deflections are meaningless. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with Trump:s outlandish claim he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating on 9.11.

Now go wipe your chin, choadbreath.

thumbsup.gif

It's cute how you think you can post a video of something he didn't say; and then convince yourself it proves what said. :eusa_doh:

He said he saw them dancing in Jersey City, and CBS NEWS AFFIRMS IT, Now you want to discuss the Obuma MISREMEMBERING?...Or you just going to stay...
not-sure-if-troll.png

Sadly, your deflections are meaningless. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with Trump:s outlandish claim he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating on 9.11.

Video PROVES YOU LIE! Thanks for the entertainment, :ahole-1:

Wow, I bet good money you don't hold Hillary or Obama to that same standard.
Sure I do.

Ever heard of conflated memory? There WERE news clips of Muslims in other areas of the world cheering 9/11. There IS evidence that some Muslims in America cheered the attacks.
That is not what Donald claimed, is it.
Let me guess: You have never, ever, ever confused something you saw on TV with something you saw firsthand, right?
Never. Especially if I was asked about it several times.

It may just be that Trump is too proud to admit that he made a mistake,
or he knows his audience will swallow up any bigotry induced lie.

but his essential point--that some Muslims cheered 9/11--is valid.
That is not what he claimed. You're defending a bigoted liar. Sleep well tonight.
Whether or not he saw this firsthand is a secondary issue.
No it is not. He simply said his first remarks were 100% true. He lied. End of discussion.
The point is that some Muslims cheered after the 9/11 attacks, and it was not just a few.
and some americans cheered when hundreds of bombs were dropped on innocent civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you see any differences with that?

Last edited:

thumbsup.gif

It's cute how you think you can post a video of something he didn't say; and then convince yourself it proves what said. :eusa_doh:

He said he saw them dancing in Jersey City, and CBS NEWS AFFIRMS IT, Now you want to discuss the Obuma MISREMEMBERING?...Or you just going to stay...
not-sure-if-troll.png
Poor, dumbfuck, vagisil. Nope, there's no CBS video either of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.

Wow, I bet good money you don't hold Hillary or Obama to that same standard.
Sure I do.

Ever heard of conflated memory? There WERE news clips of Muslims in other areas of the world cheering 9/11. There IS evidence that some Muslims in America cheered the attacks.
That is not what Donald claimed, is it.
Let me guess: You have never, ever, ever confused something you saw on TV with something you saw firsthand, right?
Never. Especially if I was asked about it several times.

It may just be that Trump is too proud to admit that he made a mistake,
or he knows his audience will swallow up any bigotry induced lie.

but his essential point--that some Muslims cheered 9/11--is valid.
That is not what he claimed. You're defending a bogoted liar. Sleep well tonight.
Whether or not he saw this firsthand is a secondary issue.
No it is not. He simply said his first remarks were 100% true. He lied. End of discussion.
The point is that some Muslims cheered after the 9/11 attacks, and it was not just a few.
and some americans cheered when hundreds of bombs were dropped on innocent civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you see any differences with that?

I repeat about misremembering....

Subject: Obama 'misremembers' B.H. Obama ... - The Nav Log
navlog.org/obama_memory.pdf
Apr 3, 2008 - B.H. Obama 'misremembers'. This is NO defense of Hilary, but with the big deal made of her mis-telling the flight to. Bosnia story, I thought I'd ...

Video PROVES YOU LIE! Thanks for the entertainment, :ahole-1:
You remain as brain-dead as ever. :cuckoo: The video you posted said there were 8 Muslims cheering.

Find another 3,992 and then you can prove your love for Trump.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back