🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

9 Pieces of Documentation that Vindicate Trump's Claim of 9/11 Muslim Celebrations - Breitbart

This is good~
Contemporaneous reports and eyewitnesses prove once and for all that some number of Muslims did in fact celebrate the collapse of the Twin Towers. Trump was not only right on this point, but by pressing the matter he has forced the DC Media to uncover a truth they did not want to tell.

This appeared in the Washington Post on September 18, 2001:

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

1. The New York Post
This appeared in a New York Post editorial written by Fred Siegel on September 14, 2001:

Here in New York, it was easy to get angry listening to Egyptians, Palestinians and the Arabs of nearby Paterson, N.J., celebrate as they received word of the murderous attack in New York and Washington. But Mayor Giuliani (who has been tireless and magnificent in this crisis) rightly warned New Yorker-ers that is would be wrong to take their anger our on the city’s Arab and Muslim residents. Attacks on Arab-Americans in Paterson or elsewhere are utterly indefensible.

CBS Anchor Dan Rather

Click here and scroll to the 12:30 mark. Dan Rather, who was then anchoring the CBS Evening News, tells David Letterman of reports of witnesses who saw Muslims on rooftops celebrating.

Between the contemporaneous reports above and these eyewitnesses that have come out in the wake of the DC Media attempting to bury Trump, there is now no question that some number of American Muslims celebrated 9/11.

Ahhh. You believe Trump too?

Awesome.

There are always a few sick monsters who cheer tragedy. Look at USMB Republicans and Trayvon Martin.

You use the word "tragedy", lamenting the celebration of such... then cite a punk, who attacked an innocent and was justifiably killed in the process.

Trayvon Martin is dead because of his own choices and his actions which were born directly of those choices.

There is nothing tragic in that... nor anything remotely tragic.

Wow.

A Howard Stern caller.

Howard Stern's callers are known for their intellectualism and high intelligence. If they said it happened, it must have happened!

Now, was this before or after the stripper drank tequila off the other stripper's breasts?

Ahhh. You believe Trump too?

Awesome.

I think he is exaggerating a lot , but I remember it happening ( not in the thousands) I was so upset to see that, and like all of us we were in shock already.
It happened, but there was not a thousand people.

How many were there? Did Trump see them? Where are the video clips of the smaller celebrations?

Wow.

A Howard Stern caller.

Howard Stern's callers are known for their intellectualism and high intelligence. If they said it happened, it must have happened!

Now, was this before or after the stripper drank tequila off the other stripper's breasts?

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Actually....Stern's audience consists largely of highly intelligent people.

If any of you actually listened to the recording in the OP you would discover that the caller never mentions celebrating or dancing or cheering. She mentions rioting. Hence, the OP is fraudulent, as usual from the poster who posted it. It does not back up Trump's lie at all. Rioting is nothing like cheering and celebrating. In addition, the police and officials would know if riots took place. The caller was passing on a rumor, but Trump is still a malicious liar.

So "where are the video clips" is all you got?

Trump's exact words: "I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Trump's exact words: "I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Trump was thinking of the news footage of Muslims in some other parts of the world cheering the 9/11 attacks. However, there is evidence that some Muslims in America also cheered that attacks.

Trump's misstatements, exaggerations, and errors are no worse than Hillary's or Obama's, but it's annoying and disappointing that he does not always stick to the facts.

He needs better staff work so that he's briefed better and makes better arguments. Most of his arguments are good or better, but too many are based on bad info or misrepresentation (no matter how sincerely put forth).

Trump was thinking of the news footage of Muslims in some other parts of the world cheering the 9/11 attacks. However, there is evidence that some Muslims in America also cheered that attacks.

Trump's misstatements, exaggerations, and errors are no worse than Hillary's or Obama's, but it's annoying and disappointing that he does not always stick to the facts.

He needs better staff work so that he's briefed better and makes better arguments. Most of his arguments are good or better, but too many are based on bad info or misrepresentation (no matter how sincerely put forth).
Again what Trump said was not a misstatement, not an exaggeration, and not an error. He lied. Plain and simple. You cannot tell us what Trump was thinking unless you are Trump's brain. Trump has stated that he is 100% right in his earlier statement. He just keeps on lying.

Again what Trump said was not a misstatement, not an exaggeration, and not an error. He lied. Plain and simple. You cannot tell us what Trump was thinking unless you are Trump's brain. Trump has stated that he is 100% right in his earlier statement. He just keeps on lying.

No, Trump didn't lie.

There were reports all over the place of Muslims cheering the attack. Denials of this represent two and only to circumstances...

Ignorance from those who were not here... which of course includes most of the Leftist on this board, who are Euro-peons... posing as US Citizens.

And Deceit... which is being fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the aforementioned ignorant.

Anyone who actually WAS HERE... dam well knows that this happened and was widely reported at the time.

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

So lets not pretend these people don't exist. They do. And I'm a liberal.

Jesus Christ, take your lumps like a man and move on. There were not 'thousands and thousands' of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City as the building were coming down on 9/11. Trump fucked this one up, get over it already.

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him......

And you said something to him about this? Did something?

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him......

And you said something to him about this? Did something?
Fuck no! Last time I got involved I got arrested. Never again. The law finally settled me down. I like to think I've matured. Not that I'm scared. Let's just say too much to lose.

For example I think you have kids. You might not get involved over some bullshit when you are with them in case something goes wrong. I hope as a parent you avoid shit like that now. I do. I'd kill that mofo but it just ain't worth it. Maybe ten years ago.

Goodnight. Sincerely, Fish

Forum List

Back