🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

The first videos are not from Jersey and there are not hundreds in the video let alone thousands. Your second link is one person's assertion. No proof. You're reaching.

No, YOUR REACHING! But we can wait till the morning crowd looks at it, and make fun of you liberals all over again! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
It's adorable watching someone who can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" tell himself his IQ is higher than those bitch-slapping him silly.

That's it? Watching for SPELLING MISTAKES at @:20 AM>>>> YOU ARE PATHETIC, besides being a fucking moron! OCDPAWNED, you shall now be called...just like OCD Pogo!
How can anyone miss them when you post like a three year old? :dunno:

Probably because you act like a one year old! NEXT insult please! OCDPAWNED!
You're lucky you're too stupid to understand how retarded you look posting the pre-K equivalent of I know you are but what am I?

No, YOUR REACHING! But we can wait till the morning crowd looks at it, and make fun of you liberals all over again! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
It's adorable watching someone who can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" tell himself his IQ is higher than those bitch-slapping him silly.

That's it? Watching for SPELLING MISTAKES at @:20 AM>>>> YOU ARE PATHETIC, besides being a fucking moron! OCDPAWNED, you shall now be called...just like OCD Pogo!
How can anyone miss them when you post like a three year old? :dunno:

Probably because you act like a one year old! NEXT insult please! OCDPAWNED!
You're lucky you're too stupid to understand how stupid you look posting the pre-K equivalent of I know you are but what am I?

I wonder how much of this bullshit the mods will remove in the morning!

Show some pride, vagisil, and get off your knees. Trump is not impressed.

When you take obuma's dick out of your ass!
Ooh, what witty repartee after I pointed out how you suck Trump's stump. You're such an imbecile, you prove you need help writing your material.

Sadly, all you can do is parrot back what others say to you since you can't post a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Low IQ's will just never be honest...That's you, OCDPAWNED!
And still ... no video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And STILL IN DENIAL, OCDPAWNED....perfect!
Oh? What am I denying? That you posted a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So "where are the video clips" is all you got?

Trump's exact words: "I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Trump was thinking of the news footage of Muslims in some other parts of the world cheering the 9/11 attacks. However, there is evidence that some Muslims in America also cheered that attacks.

Trump's misstatements, exaggerations, and errors are no worse than Hillary's or Obama's, but it's annoying and disappointing that he does not always stick to the facts.

He needs better staff work so that he's briefed better and makes better arguments. Most of his arguments are good or better, but too many are based on bad info or misrepresentation (no matter how sincerely put forth).

HE was asked that... They asked him was he sure it wasn't footage from the ME and he said no it was from NJ.

When you take obuma's dick out of your ass!
Ooh, what witty repartee after I pointed out how you suck Trump's stump. You're such an imbecile, you prove you need help writing your material.

Sadly, all you can do is parrot back what others say to you since you can't post a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City 9.11.
thumbsup.gif

Low IQ's will just never be honest...That's you, OCDPAWNED!
And still ... no video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And STILL IN DENIAL, OCDPAWNED....perfect!
Oh? What am I denying? That you posted a video of "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9.11?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Still pissed and in denial, I see...good for your blood pressure! :ahole-1:

Trump's exact words: "I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Trump was thinking of the news footage of Muslims in some other parts of the world cheering the 9/11 attacks. However, there is evidence that some Muslims in America also cheered that attacks.

Trump's misstatements, exaggerations, and errors are no worse than Hillary's or Obama's, but it's annoying and disappointing that he does not always stick to the facts.

He needs better staff work so that he's briefed better and makes better arguments. Most of his arguments are good or better, but too many are based on bad info or misrepresentation (no matter how sincerely put forth).
Again what Trump said was not a misstatement, not an exaggeration, and not an error. He lied. Plain and simple. You cannot tell us what Trump was thinking unless you are Trump's brain. Trump has stated that he is 100% right in his earlier statement. He just keeps on lying.

Wow, I bet good money you don't hold Hillary or Obama to that same standard.

Ever heard of conflated memory? There WERE news clips of Muslims in other areas of the world cheering 9/11. There IS evidence that some Muslims in America cheered the attacks. Let me guess: You have never, ever, ever confused something you saw on TV with something you saw firsthand, right?

It may just be that Trump is too proud to admit that he made a mistake, but his essential point--that some Muslims cheered 9/11--is valid. Whether or not he saw this firsthand is a secondary issue. The point is that some Muslims cheered after the 9/11 attacks, and it was not just a few.

Again stop repeating the lie...

HE was asked and he said definately NJ...

HE was asked that... They asked him was he sure it wasn't footage from the ME and he said no it was from NJ.

AND IT WAS.... He simply misremembered the number, AS OBUMA HAS!

Again what Trump said was not a misstatement, not an exaggeration, and not an error. He lied. Plain and simple. You cannot tell us what Trump was thinking unless you are Trump's brain. Trump has stated that he is 100% right in his earlier statement. He just keeps on lying.

Wow, I bet good money you don't hold Hillary or Obama to that same standard.

Ever heard of conflated memory? There WERE news clips of Muslims in other areas of the world cheering 9/11. There IS evidence that some Muslims in America cheered the attacks. Let me guess: You have never, ever, ever confused something you saw on TV with something you saw firsthand, right?

It may just be that Trump is too proud to admit that he made a mistake, but his essential point--that some Muslims cheered 9/11--is valid. Whether or not he saw this firsthand is a secondary issue. The point is that some Muslims cheered after the 9/11 attacks, and it was not just a few.

Again stop repeating the lie...

HE was asked and he said definately NJ...

And the video said JERSEY CITY... you have a comprehension problem, or just a drunken Irish slut?

Wow.

A Howard Stern caller.

Howard Stern's callers are known for their intellectualism and high intelligence. If they said it happened, it must have happened!

Now, was this before or after the stripper drank tequila off the other stripper's breasts?

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Actually....Stern's audience consists largely of highly intelligent people.
None of whom saw 'cheering Muslims.'

Really BLACK SHYSTER???????....How are you POND SCUM LEFTISTS going to SPIN THIS NYC CBS TV NEWS REPORT?.....

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!

Way to go, vagisil ... that report says 8 Muslims were seen cheering.

Just 3,992 to go! :lmao:

Actually, no one said they were Muslims...

It turns out that the only people arrested for cheering on the 911 were actually Israelis, who were deported 2 months later...

So we have no police report... Are they saying the only people arrested that day for celerbrating turned out to be Jewish...

WOW the conspiracy... Every cop in New Jersey is in on it...

AND IT WAS.... He simply misremembered the number, AS OBUMA HAS!

He was brought back the next day and asked did he misremember and he still stuck by his storey...

Actually he has plenty of time to roll back and he hasn't...

But you want that, shoot form the hip , be totally wrong but still carry on... Great Presidential material...

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

Didn't Trump say that he saw it on tv?
That footage must be about somewhere to verify all these people coming forward.

Carson saw it on 'newsreels'.
They'll be lying around somewhere in the Pathe vaults no doubt.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

So lets not pretend these people don't exist. They do. And I'm a liberal.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?

Who is this woman? We need details.

Dumb shit.......

I listened to every Stern broadcast that week. I was listening to Howard when the attack took place.

He had SHITLOADS of calls from people......the craziest shit in the world came from those calls.

Regardless. TRUMP SAID THAT HE SAW THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY ON TV. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO CLIPS???????

You fucking imbecile.

You admit consistently listening to Stern and think you have room to call someone else an imbecile, really?

You must think you know something.

lol, that's like saying USMB RWnut confirms WMD's went to Syria.

well hell if a Howard Stern viewer says it its settled...must have been one of the dudes in Stern's smallest dick men contest

When did anonymous radio call-ins and Twitter tweets become 'evidence?'

I don't know what's more troubling here

The fact that some muslims were happy the towers went down or that so many of you actually pay to listen to Stern talk about boobies poopies and farts

When did anonymous radio call-ins and Twitter tweets become 'evidence?'

The caller to the Stern show doesn't even suggest cheering and celebration, she suggest riots. So the OP title and claim is a lie in itself. The caller mentions a rumor of "riots" taking place. Of course, no one remembers the riots and no police ever answered a call about riots.

Forum List

Back