Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think, and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen. They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four. If you show them the proof, they are told to then either ask for more proof, or attack the source of the proof.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate. Just point at them and laugh, that's what I do.

The evidence just keeps rolling in. This smear attempt is pretty much dead.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

So lets not pretend these people don't exist. They do. And I'm a liberal.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?

And they cheered after 9-11. Who's arguing that?

They did so....in Pakistan....maybe the West Bank. Yes. By the thousands.

In New Jersey? Nope. Not even by the tens.

Think about it. Had a large group of Muslim Americans been seen celebrating on 9-11......they would have been beaten to a fucking pulp.

Garbage. A group of 20-30 Muslim men celebrating and you think some NJ punk is going to beat them up? Only someone from NJ could say something that stupid.

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think, and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen. They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four. If you show them the proof, they are told to then either ask for more proof, or attack the source of the proof.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate. Just point at them and laugh, that's what I do.
In this case, not a shred of evidence to indicate Trump was not and is not telling a horrible, malicious lie and slandering an entire community for hateful reasons has been offered. Only the brainwashed fascist cult followers can possibly believe Trump is not a mean spirited horrible liar.

On September 12, 2001 a woman calls on the howard stern and confirms trump about muslims cheering after 9/11. In South Paterson New Jersey, Her Husband who was a verizon employee saw Muslims Cheering.

Before you tell me this is fake heres the link to the full audio of september 12, howard stern show 3;34;45 is the timecode

I know some guys from Pakistan who are all anti American and I even posted a thread on how one of them parks in the wounded veterans parking at lifetime fitness. I complained 4 times finally they asked if I had proof he wasn't a vet, suggesting I was being racist and assuming. Such pc pussies. They should have banned him. I would honestly deport his whole house. Looks like a sleeper cell to me and the guy is an arrogant Muslim.

You are saying that some anti-American Pakistanis exist? Who is arguing with you?

Think about it. Had a large group of Muslim Americans been seen celebrating on 9-11......they would have been beaten to a fucking pulp.

Garbage. A group of 20-30 Muslim men celebrating and you think some NJ punk is going to beat them up? Only someone from NJ could say something that stupid.

PANTS ON FIRE LIAR

By who? You see mobs of white people standing around waiting to react? Often when I see Muslims behaving badly they outnumber the infidels watching.

I'm not saying they came out on the streets and celebrated publically but in their homes? I'm sure lots did.

You are sure? Let me ask you this. Were more Muslim Americans grieving or celebrating on 9-11?

I don't give a rat phuck who called about that arrogant, self centered son-of-a-bitch. Anybody who actually considers that bastard as the president of America should get started practicing on "Madame President!"

If the Republicans had any sense they would be supporting Marco Rubio. He's the only one of those clowns who can beat Hillary.

Dude, Hillary makes Trump look like Jesus Christ in comparison.
She is one evil bitch.....and I figger the only reason you support her is because she stands with the Gheys.
You could care less what she has planned for this country.

The only thing I worry is if hillary is president she'll go along with the Republicans too much like bill did.

You do realize that's the only flaw the Clinton's have, right? He went along or gave the GOP too much.

Totally ass-backwards from the truth.

Bill reaped the benefits of decent legislation from the GOP run congress. They literally gave him a surplus.....and he turned around and took all of the credit at the same time he made fun of their actions.

You think Americans are afraid to confront Muslim men?

LOL... we didn't even know WHO slammed into the WTC on Sept 12, 2001, let alone the day before. I also heard during the Stern show live when those planes hit.... & nobody knew a damn thing.

I don't give a rat phuck who called about that arrogant, self centered son-of-a-bitch. Anybody who actually considers that bastard as the president of America should get started practicing on "Madame President!"

If the Republicans had any sense they would be supporting Marco Rubio. He's the only one of those clowns who can beat Hillary.

She is one evil bitch.....and I figger the only reason you support her is because she stands with the Gheys.

Dude!! I'm on my second wife, 17 years with the first one and so far 35 with my present "better half"

3 children, 8 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.

What you "figger" is the same as this load of shit:

Nat Dump.jpg

Last edited:
Howard Stern Caller Confirms Trump: Muslims Did Cheer After 9/11 [Call From September 12, 2001]

Hilarious. Who called him, Stuttering John? LOL.

Or maybe it was Bill O'Reilly's Stuttering John, Jesse Watters, that called him.

Way to go Mister Credibility, LOL.

The most ignorant move I've ever heard of is when George W. Bush invaded Iraq!! They had never done a damn thing to the United States. Bush was pissed at Saddam Hussein because he tried to assassinate his daddy in Qatar circa 1993. That Texas justice is expensive. Just ask the families of the 4500 dead young Americans and those of the 35,000 who were seriously wounded. Just notice the trillion dollars(plus interest because it was borrowed from foreign banks) that the war in Iraq ended up costing us. You people have your heads so far up your asses that you'll never see daylight or smell fresh air again.

Liberal minds are so small, so limited, they must be told what to think
No. It is you nutters that are told what to think and parrot by wingnut radio all day long and faux news at night.

and they have to be shown proof of everything or it didn't happen.
The nerve of people actually not taking a kook's word for something, and actually wanting to see some proof. FYI: Proof is that thing you nutters despise.

They have no imagination, they cannot put two and two together in their heads and have faith that the answer is four.
Faith that 2 plus 2 equals 4? No stupid, that is called Mathematics, not faith. Wheeeeeew. Talk about dense.

Liberals are ignorant, gullible, stubborn, immature, and functionally illiterate.
Congratulations! You just perfectly described yourself.

Dude!! I'm on my second wife, 17 years with the first one and so far 35 with my present "better half"

View attachment 56065

I guess you're a switch-hitter then.

Only Americans that support Hillary are women, gheys, blacks, illegals (undocumented Democrats), Muslims, and the clinically insane.

Which one are you? Or are you from another country?

cbs reported cheering from the rooftops as well

View attachment 56065

I guess you're a switch-hitter then.

If I was close enough to reach you that "MudWhistle" name would be appropriate. Have you ever had the shit beat out of you before or would that be a first?

When did anonymous radio call-ins and Twitter tweets become 'evidence?'

When they are contemporaneous with the events being discussed they are evidence that other people witnessed what Trump claimed to witness.

What a moron.

The only thing I worry is if hillary is president she'll go along with the Republicans too much like bill did.

You do realize that's the only flaw the Clinton's have, right? He went along or gave the GOP too much.

Whatever it took!

One thing we know, Bush should have tried whatever it was. Bill Clinton presided over one of the most productive, profitable, high employment, budget balancing period in my lifetime.....'course I'm just 81. I might point out that he left a surplus with a plan in place to completely pay off the national debt. Then in 2001 and 2003 Bush cut tax rates and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. It's the tax cuts stupid!!

Trump saw a video of a lady accusing Muslims on 9/11 of cheering? lmao

Howard Stern has the video? :rofl:

Howard Stern!!!

Forum List

Back