🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HP Plans To Lay Off 30,000 American Workers While Hiring More H-1B Foreign Workers!

ing. Republicans think schools are for snobs or schools are for partying and getting drunk or are for brainwashing people into thinking like a liberal. No wonder they aren't even in the running.
Seriously, is there something wrong with you? It's one thing to be a mindless hack, but quite another to be delusional.

HP is laying off 30k workers and hiring 2700 H1B workers. I fail to see the outrage here. More manufactured bullshit.

HP is laying off 30k workers and hiring 2700 H1B workers. I fail to see the outrage here. More manufactured bullshit.

Yep, hiring 9% of the total of laid off workers via the H1B program that lowers US workers wages, to benefit the top 1/10th of 1% of US who get over half of ALL capital gains and dividends, and pay the lowest sustained tax "burden" in modern times, what's the problem?

Yep, hiring 9% of the total of laid off workers via the H1B program that lowers US workers wages, to benefit the top 1/10th of 1% of US who get over half of ALL capital gains and dividends, and pay the lowest sustained tax "burden" in modern times, what's the problem?
There is no problem. The workers getting hired are not necessarily replacing the ones getting laid off.
Hey, it's the market. HP doesnt need those people and they would jeopardize the employment of everyone else if they kept them.

Republicans had no problem with it under Bush. Millions of workers fired. Over 40,000 factories closed.
Carly fired 30,000 all by herself.
Why is it different now? Why does it suddenly matter to Republicans?
Why in the hell didn't the Democrats ever give a damn?

Democrats back Unions. Unions use to keep these kinds of shenanigans from happening.

sure they did. now they are backing Amnesty. after they've help run all the businesses out of the country

There is no problem. The workers getting hired are not necessarily replacing the ones getting laid off.
Hey, it's the market. HP doesnt need those people and they would jeopardize the employment of everyone else if they kept them.

Yep, just another example of the markets "free hand" , to lower wages, like this;

Four big Silicon Valley technology companies agreed Thursday to settle a lawsuit in which 64,000 employees accused them of conspiring between 2005 and 2009 not to recruit each other's workers.

Tech Companies Agree to Settle Wage Suit

Republicans had no problem with it under Bush. Millions of workers fired. Over 40,000 factories closed.
Carly fired 30,000 all by herself.
Why is it different now? Why does it suddenly matter to Republicans?
Why in the hell didn't the Democrats ever give a damn?

Democrats back Unions. Unions use to keep these kinds of shenanigans from happening.

sure they did. now they are backing Amnesty. after they've help run all the businesses out of the country

Did you know about Disney laying off 200 plus IT employees for foreign workers and MAKING them train the new hires? I think the country is going down the tank.

Forum List

Back