🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

http://news.yahoo.com/anti-gay-day-students-made-lynch-list-hung-134630827.html

• Banned
Better read it all again because your interp is laughable.

• Banned
Fuck off, little fury.

No soldier has the right to carry a concealed side arm on his own decision. That will never happen.

• Banned
Anti-Gay Day Students Made Lynch List Hung Noose - Yahoo News

OK, that is conspiracy to murder. Charge them appropriately.
Yahoo News is pushing the left wing message of hate. Hardly journalism...they don't even fact check their stories.
In this case, the media is pushing mainstream American justice. You don't get to threaten or make afraid, which is middle of the road. The far right is pushing hate and getting beat down for it.

The Anti-Gay crowd expressed their opinion, much the same as the pro-gay crowd did in their Day of Silence.

You may not like their methods, you may not like their message, but you DO have to recognize their right to say it.

Fuck off, little fury.

No soldier has the right to carry a concealed side arm on his own decision. That will never happen.
He goes shopping I think he or she CAN carry any damn thing they want. If he is ON base he carries what the military SAYS to carry, OH but Obozo signed the order troops CANNOT carry on base. What a TARD.

Off base he is STILL American and I TRUST him/her to CARRY anytime anywhere. Oh and to your F off? Find Moonhole, he swings that way.
*SPIT*

The Anti-Gay crowd expressed their opinion, much the same as the pro-gay crowd did in their Day of Silence.

You may not like their methods, you may not like their message, but you DO have to recognize their right to say it.

Not on school time, not with threats and nooses and things.

Get in the right thread, tard.

John McCain Just Can t Stop Laughing At Ted Cruz US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The soldier is subject at all times to military control, on or off base.

Fuck off, little fury.

He goes shopping I think he or she CAN carry any damn thing they want. If he is ON base he carries what the military SAYS to carry, OH but Obozo signed the order troops CANNOT carry on base. What a TARD.

Off base he is STILL American and I TRUST him/her to CARRY anytime anywhere. Oh and to your F off? Find Moonhole, he swings that way.
*SPIT*

Well, actually, they can .... the article, though vague, seems to indicate the Day of Silence was conducted on school property during school hours.

The opposition, no matter how distasteful, are allowed the same rights. As for their methodology, they endangered no one. They should be allowed to demonstrate as they see fit.

Well, actually, they can .... the article, though vague, seems to indicate the Day of Silence was conducted on school property during school hours.

The opposition, no matter how distasteful, are allowed the same rights. As for their methodology, they endangered no one. They should be allowed to demonstrate as they see fit.
They cannot threaten, even if within school guidelines. Nooses not allowed, hoss.

John McCain Just Can t Stop Laughing At Ted Cruz US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fuck off, little fury.

*SPIT*

The military has not taken a formal position on carrying weapons off base. They expect that soldiers will adhere to the laws in effect in their area.

Fuck off, little fury.

*SPIT*

The military has not taken a formal position on carrying weapons off base. They expect that soldiers will adhere to the laws in effect in their area.
Sensible.

They cannot threaten, even if within school guidelines. Nooses not allowed, hoss.

They may be mean-spirited, they may be homophobic, but they are not illegal, until they are used.

They had somewhat of a right to protest the event, but physically attacking and menacing the LGBT students are illegal, and violations of most schools' policies.

They had somewhat of a right to protest the event, but physically attacking and menacing the LGBT students are illegal, and violations of most schools' policies.

There is no indication of physical attacks ( ... a single reference to some pushing - but it doesn't say who was pushing whom). They have the right to say it, and you have the right to be offended, but you do NOT have the right to stop them from saying it just because you are offended.

Forum List

Back