Huckabee and Santorum join Trump at the Town Hall Meeting

Trump raised $6 million for veterans charities tonight.

How much did the Fox debate raise for vets?

Remember when the Saudi prince wanted to donate money to the 911 fund , and they told him to fuck off?

This seems like a similar situation .

Remember when the Saudi prince wanted to donate money to the 911 fund , and they told him to fuck off?

Only in your delusional head.

Think about it . Trump and the other GOP meatheads want to send troops to fight ISIS out in Syria . Which would then make even more wounded warriors !

Ironic isn't it ? Like a cigarette company donating to a lung cancer charity .

Think about it . Trump and the other GOP meatheads want to send troops to fight ISIS out in Syria . Which would then make even more wounded warriors !

Stop lying.

Trump is not in favor of a ground war in Syria. He says he would bomb the hell out of them and their oil fields.

How Republican candidates would respond to ISIS - CNNPolitics.com

These threads will be fun to revisit later this summer.

I don't need to wait until the summer, I am laughing at you right now.

who cares? this is an election, not a charity drive

He doesn't need to be there to win.

He's won all 6 of the debates. He is winning in every state and every poll.

Tissue?

Stop lying.

Trump is not in favor of a ground war in Syria. He says he would bomb the hell out of them and their oil fields.

From your link

He has advocated for ground troops in Iraq, but not in Syria."

Ok that's not "Syria ". But whatever , you still end up with dead/wounded troops.

Stop lying.

From your link

Ok that's not "Syria ". But whatever , you still end up with dead/wounded troops.

Wrong. He opposed the war in Iraq.

These threads will be fun to revisit later this summer.

I don't need to wait until the summer, I am laughing at you right now.

who cares? this is an election, not a charity drive

He doesn't need to be there to win.

He's won all 6 of the debates. He is winning in every state and every poll.

Tissue?
i dont care if being there was in his best interests or not, but i also dint care that he made a stunt charity drive.

Stop lying.

From your link

It's all for the cause of freedom. Show your patriotism for once.

They are supporting Veterans, too...but that is a kick in the teeth to Ailes. :) getting more=w air time and it is positive!

So, what's happening at the Debate? People leaving yet? LOL

It was a great FOX news debate without our unstable emotional DRAMA QUEEN --(Donald Trump) there. I mean what a freaking SISSY. Your John Wayne turned into Pee Wee Herman overnight, all over one journalist, (Megyn Kelly) scared to death he was going to get asked another question he couldn't answer.

What's he going to do with a White House full of journalists asking him questions--LOL RUN AND HIDE.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

And Huckabee & Santorum are so low, they decided to head over to see if Donald Trump needed his diapers changed. They're real loosers too.

Huckabee and Santorum has given up--They know they can't win Iowa and their financial support for the campaign has dried up.

Don't read too much into this:This does not mean that they support Trump or are against Cruz or Fox.

They are supporting Veterans, too...but that is a kick in the teeth to Ailes. :) getting more=w air time and it is positive!

It was a great FOX news debate without our unstable emotional DRAMA QUEEN --(Donald Trump) there. I mean what a freaking SISSY. Your John Wayne turned into Pee Wee Herman overnight, all over one journalist, (Megyn Kelly) scared to death he was going to get asked another question he couldn't answer.

What's he going to do with a White House full of journalists asking him questions--LOL RUN AND HIDE.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

And Huckabee & Santorum are so low, they decided to head over to see if Donald Trump needed his diapers changed. They're real loosers too.
I don't know about this,, Oreo. I think our political system is broken. This last fiasco demonstrated just how in the tank even the media is for establishment candidates. The news stations and their choice of politicians to be interviewed is hardly impartial intellectual integrity.

That makes Trump the only fresh candidate who shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. You never have to wonder where he stands on an issue. He's honest.

I was watching a part of an interview with Hillary. My God, is she the queen of turning any question around to meet her own personal agenda. It's quite a feat to be able to talk someone out of a question, but she does it superbly. She's got dishonesty down to a science. And she is not the only one. Many others can turn a question around, but not quite as smoothly as Hillary. She's had years of lying and downright deceit.

I like Santorum, but he won't be getting anywhere. Last night after the fiasco, I decided I would vote for Trump in the primary.

If we wanted to fix our political system, we'd have to get rid of parties and everyone run on their own issues. Hook them up to lie detectors as well,lol.

The money is going into a Trump Foundation to be meted out to charities that serve the veterans. I also learned something about Santorum I didn't know - he claimed his mother and father both worked for the VA and he grew up around VA facilities and patients. That gives him some +++.

Stop lying.

From your link

I am. By speaking out against getting troops killed to satisfy some pols ego .

Stop lying.

From your link

I am. By speaking out against getting troops killed to satisfy some pols ego .
Must be hiLIARy's ego you are talking about, she voted for the war in Iraq. Trump was opposed to the war in Iraq.

A couple losers joined loser Trump?

Gee.

Trump had less viewers for his loser show than when he was on reality TV.

Forum List

Back