🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee compare humans to dogs

HUCKABEE COMPARE HUMANS TO DOGS.
Huckabee on Saturday night show compared humans that voted for Obama to dogs. “If you feed a dog and pat him on his head and he will be loyal.” “Give a human what he wants and he will be loyal to you” is what he was saying about humans that support Obama. Pit Bulls will turn on you and they will eat your young for no reason except there are Pit Bulls.

Pastor, Huckabee there is a big difference between dogs and humans and your God made that difference.

Huckabee and others of his ilk just spew the swill that Republicans believe. When they say "poor", they mean black or Hispanic. The majority of the poor are actually white people and I suspect the majority of them are Republican. Remember, they are anti education and support leaders who want to move their jobs overseas. Just those two things prove they are nuttier than a fruit cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
HUCKABEE COMPARE HUMANS TO DOGS.
Huckabee on Saturday night show compared humans that voted for Obama to dogs. “If you feed a dog and pat him on his head and he will be loyal.” “Give a human what he wants and he will be loyal to you” is what he was saying about humans that support Obama. Pit Bulls will turn on you and they will eat your young for no reason except there are Pit Bulls.

Pastor, Huckabee there is a big difference between dogs and humans and your God made that difference.

Huckabee and others of his ilk just spew the swill that Republicans believe. When they say "poor", they mean black or Hispanic. The majority of the poor are actually white people and I suspect the majority of them are Republican. Remember, they are anti education and support leaders who want to move their jobs overseas. Just those two things prove they are nuttier than a fruit cake.

And the hell of it is they don't seem to be catching on.

Last edited by a moderator:
The comparison is unfair. Dogs are not parasitic by nature.

That would be the 47% Romney alluded to when talking to members of his million dollar club.

I would say yes, how much better off would we be without that 47%? Bring back natural selection, you can't beat mother nature.

Hell....let's just go ahead and do away with all the third world, non Christian nations while we're at it. I'll bet you're one helluva Republican.

The bottom line is this.... once there's equal opportunity for education...White paper shufflers and monitor watchers will disappear from the good jobs faster than white boys did from the NFL and NBA when Blacks began to get an equal shot at that.

So only one person actually watch the video. Or watch the show. He Never said Anything about Obama.
Last week after 15 years he put his best friend and Constant companion down. His monologue was about how dogs love unconditionally.. The most poilitical reference was about congress not gettig along and if we lefft it to Dogs life would be less complicated. It was a beautiful tribute to his dog that had been at his side for 15 years.
He got through it without tears...I did not!!

If you've ever lost an animal that meant the world to you Watch the video...

What a bunch of lazy ass people spouting opinions without even watching a Vid that was posted on this thread.
Wise up boys or STFU ~
You morons remind me of Jimmy Kimmel man on the street....
Talking shit You know Nothing about making yourselves stupid Fools!!! Some real dumbshits around here...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EohGmG-QUhA]Who Won the "First Lady Debate"? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back