🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee On Palestine

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Tonight at 8 PM EDT, Mike Huckabee in his opening monologue, espoused his ideas about peace between Israel and Palestine. He had some harsh words for the Palestinians and about Palestine's relationship with Hamas. It will be rebroadcast at 0300 on FNC and at 8 PM Sunday night. It would behoove the Pali supporters to watch one of the two broadcasts in order to educate themselves about the very childish, juvenile and stupid manner in which their "Motherland" performs and what the civilized world thinks. Enjoy. :eusa_whistle:

Tonight at 8 PM EDT, Mike Huckabee in his opening monologue, espoused his ideas about peace between Israel and Palestine. He had some harsh words for the Palestinians and about Palestine's relationship with Hamas. It will be rebroadcast at 0300 on FNC and at 8 PM Sunday night. It would behoove the Pali supporters to watch one of the two broadcasts in order to educate themselves about the very childish, juvenile and stupid manner in which their "Motherland" performs and what the civilized world thinks. Enjoy. :eusa_whistle:

I'm guessing he also has angelic view of Israel who can do no wrong?

He's also a Methodist minister and I trust his integrity.

That would send a red flag as to being unbiased.

Go soak your head for about 15 minutes, Lefty. In 70 feet of water.

I did as instructed and am back now.

Fuck him and fuck his fans. He is a right wing fox nut.
Correct!

Dang! How did I know Hosshiite would love Hickubee?

Hosshiite

He’d be coming
Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!

Do you also trust his faith in the First Amendment?

"In April, he was criticized for a remark he made, 'I almost wish that there would be a simultaneous telecast and all Americans would be forced, at gunpoint, to listen to every David Barton message,' in praise of David Barton."

"David Barton (born 1954) is an American evangelical Christian minister,[1] conservative activist, and author who is controversial among historians. He founded WallBuilders, a Texas-based organization which promotes the view that it is a 'myth' that the US Constitution insists on separation of church and state.[2][3] Barton is the former co-chair of the Republican Party of Texas."

David Barton (author) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Do you also trust his faith in the First Amendment?

"In April, he was criticized for a remark he made, 'I almost wish that there would be a simultaneous telecast and all Americans would be forced, at gunpoint, to listen to every David Barton message,' in praise of David Barton."

"David Barton (born 1954) is an American evangelical Christian minister,[1] conservative activist, and author who is controversial among historians. He founded WallBuilders, a Texas-based organization which promotes the view that it is a 'myth' that the US Constitution insists on separation of church and state.[2][3] Barton is the former co-chair of the Republican Party of Texas."

David Barton (author) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other than mis-identifying him as a Methodist instead of Southern Baptist, I can see no mistakes in what he says. Did you see the first part of his monologue? If you didn't, it shows why Palestine will never have a state. Head in the sand, y'know. It'll be on again tonight at 8:00 PM EDT.

Is there any online source for watching that monologue?
Are you saying separation of church and state is a constitutional myth in the US?
Show me in the Constitution where the words Church And State are mentioned and your definition of "Respect No Religion."

Huckabee's brain is suffering oxygen deprivation from the massive weight gain he's experiencing, possibly as a direct punishment from God for his positions in re the middle east. The Huckster is among those who believe a living breathing Israel is essential for the Rhapsody to occur - and for the Jews to be punished.

Hilarious?

Or sick?

Huckabee's brain is suffering oxygen deprivation from the massive weight gain he's experiencing, possibly as a direct punishment from God for his positions in re the middle east. The Huckster is among those who believe a living breathing Israel is essential for the Rhapsody to occur - and for the Jews to be punished.

Hilarious?

Or sick?
I suggest using Tampons to stuff in your ears to keep your brains from leaking out and dripping off your chin into your livermush.

Hilarious?

Or sick?
I suggest using Tampons to stuff in your ears to keep your brains from leaking out and dripping off your chin into your livermush.

Why not tell us where my post strays from the truth, sport? Likely only a small pct of US nutballs have any idea American evangelicals want to keep Israel alive for the same reason they keep the Thanksgiving turkey fat.

It is amusing how easily a handful of liberal Zionists led by Irving Kristol co opted the cold war into a not-so-subtle alignment of Israeli interests with US interests simply by claiming to be conservative defense industry enthusiasts supporting American Exceptionalism and then raising money for Republican candidates...

It is funny how quickly evangelical hustlers like Pat Robinson, Jerry Falwell and a host of rebel tent preacher types later revealed to be sexual deviants got on board to sell anti-abortion nonsense and stayed to help fatten Israel for the Rhapsody...

But it is hilaroius how fervently Halfwit America holds on to the notion that NeoCon Ron who signed bills tripling the US national debt is some kind of actual "small govamet conservative". What NeoCon Ron was, was a B actor who played the role of his life as a joke on the white trash of America - the same people who elected Barack Obama by re electing Reagan disciple Junebug Bush in 2004.

Hilarious?

Or sick?

Why not tell us where my post strays from the truth, sport? Likely only a small pct of US nutballs have any idea American evangelicals want to keep Israel alive for the same reason they keep the Thanksgiving turkey fat.

It is amusing how easily a handful of liberal Zionists led by Irving Kristol co opted the cold war into a not-so-subtle alignment of Israeli interests with US interests simply by claiming to be conservative defense industry enthusiasts supporting American Exceptionalism and then raising money for Republican candidates...

It is funny how quickly evangelical hustlers like Pat Robinson, Jerry Falwell and a host of rebel tent preacher types later revealed to be sexual deviants got on board to sell anti-abortion nonsense and stayed to help fatten Israel for the Rhapsody...

But it is hilaroius how fervently Halfwit America holds on to the notion that NeoCon Ron who signed bills tripling the US national debt is some kind of actual "small govamet conservative". What NeoCon Ron was, was a B actor who played the role of his life as a joke on the white trash of America - the same people who elected Barack Obama by re electing Reagan disciple Junebug Bush in 2004.
I won't argue anything you say because that wasn't my point to begin with. My point now is the people who've commented on this post are advancing opinions about Huckabee and his observations without watching and listening to his monologue. Truly amazing. And as I've stated, this head in the sand attitude is the reason the Palestinians will never, never, never ever have a state on this green earth. You can take THAT to the bank.

Huckabee on Palestine, 8:00 PM EDT, Fox News Channel.

Are you saying separation of church and state is a constitutional myth in the US?
Show me in the Constitution where the words Church And State are mentioned and your definition of "Respect No Religion."
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Privacy isn't mentioned specifically in the Constitution, either.
Huck seems to (almost) think US citizens should be forcibly required to listen to the religious views of a former co-chair of the Republican Party of Texas. Do you?

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Privacy isn't mentioned specifically in the Constitution, either.
Huck seems to (almost) think US citizens should be forcibly required to listen to the religious views of a former co-chair of the Republican Party of Texas. Do you?

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Totally evaded my questions, slithering viper.

Forum List

Back