Huffpo libs gush over children's book about boys wearing dresses

I check all copies of cultural marxist filth like this out at the library and have a nice bon fire for my kids.

What a good little Nazi you are. Get out of my liberal nation, your kind doesn't belong here.
More than welcome to come make me leave cupcake. Time to go search for this book. Last time it was a few homosexual propaganda kids books. Its a nice family time. Discuss with kids what's wrong with homosexuality and its agenda aimed at children. I was more than happy to pay the library the fine for the books :D

I check all copies of cultural marxist filth like this out at the library and have a nice bon fire for my kids.

What a good little Nazi you are. Get out of my liberal nation, your kind doesn't belong here.
More than welcome to come make me leave cupcake. Time to go search for this book. Last time it was a few homosexual propaganda kids books. Its a nice family time. Discuss with kids what's wrong with homosexuality and its agenda aimed at children. I was more than happy to pay the library the fine for the books :D
They will just buy more books. Attack the children reading those books until they feel worms under their skin when they pick one up.

No book-burner belongs here. But the days of someone like you have always been numbered so, no worries.

Possibly. I haven't see the last ones I destroyed back in the library system
They will just buy more books. Attack the children reading those books until they feel worms under their skin when they pick one up.

No book-burner belongs here. But the days of someone like you have always been numbered so, no worries.
Yes yes I know people like me have supposedly been dying off for 50 years....what's more disgusting is liberals fetish for young children. THAT is disturbing and disgusting.

Yes yes I know people like me have supposedly been dying off for 50 years....what's more disgusting is liberals fetish for young children. THAT is disturbing and disgusting.

Without the Internet people like you would only be able to find others at gun shows and cross-burnings.

Without the Internet people like you would only be able to find others at gun shows and cross-burnings.
I was around BEFORE the internet idiot. I can see exactly why you leftist scum want to shut down free speech and clamp down on the internet...its because you can't CONTROL IT.

I was around BEFORE the internet idiot. I can see exactly why you leftist scum want to shut down free speech and clamp down on the internet...its because you can't CONTROL IT.

I don't call for control. The more you Hitler youth shout out the easier it is to put you away for the always accompanying criminal activity. White Pride is always under watch.

I don't call for control. The more you Hitler youth shout out the easier it is to put you away for the always accompanying criminal activity. White Pride is always under watch.
The most criminal act I do is speeding.. :) I have an FBI File as I was associated with the NSM presidential candidate and the NSOA and now Creativity Alliance. I bet its pretty thick as well. I bide my time knowing there will be a war one day hopefully in my lifetime and if not well I did my best to make sure the white race goes on by producing AT LEAST 4 white children so far and probably more in the future.

Forum List

Back