🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HuffPost Says Court Can "Install" Clinton

Really now what harm has Russia done to America?
You are free to be a Russophile and Russian apologist, but Russia and the West are diametrically opposed politically regarding individual rights.

They've constantly sought to undermine the West and, of course, the United States.

The 80s called and wants their foreign policy back.

Guess who said that?
Obama. History is proving him wrong.....again.

You are free to be a Russophile and Russian apologist, but Russia and the West are diametrically opposed politically regarding individual rights.

They've constantly sought to undermine the West and, of course, the United States.
The ONLY danger to the Rights of the American People is the occupation regime in DC. In the past 16 years aggression has all been one way from the USA towards Russia. Picture if the shoe were on the other foot 25 years after a USA regime collapse in which Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, Oregon and New England left the Union and Canada/Mexico joined the Warsaw Pact. I will wager you would feel a bit surrounded and threatened, eh. Now picture that as the years pass and the USA begins to rebuild East Texas and western Washington/Oregon secede back to the USA. The arrogant sole remaining world super power- Russia is using Canadian/Mex catspaws to thwart these Americans. The Warsaw Pact even has bases at Bellingham , San Diego and San Antonio. I expect America would resent that and be on the lookout for asymmetric ways to fight back.........and be well justified in doing so same as Russia today.

BTW, the effect of your worldview is hardly a loyalty to the American Republic patriot but rather makes you a useful neoconned idiot for the NWO and a danger to the Real America.

The ONLY danger to the Rights of the American People is the occupation regime in DC. In the past 16 years aggression has all been one way from the USA towards Russia. Picture if the shoe were on the other foot 25 years after a USA regime collapse in which Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, Oregon and New England left the Union and Canada/Mexico joined the Warsaw Pact. I will wager you would feel a bit surrounded and threatened, eh. Now picture that as the years pass and the USA begins to rebuild East Texas and western Washington/Oregon secede back to the USA. The arrogant sole remaining world super power- Russia is using Canadian/Mex catspaws to thwart these Americans. The Warsaw Pact even has bases at Bellingham , San Diego and San Antonio. I expect America would resent that and be on the lookout for asymmetric ways to fight back.........and be well justified in doing so same as Russia today.

BTW, the effect of your worldview is hardly a loyalty to the American Republic patriot but rather makes you a useful neoconned idiot for the NWO and a danger to the Real America.
Exactly the type of statement a pro-Russian pawn would say to push Americans into isolationism.

It was the Hildabeast that played fast and loose with her emails like a fucking amateur, it was the DNC that got hacked obviously for lack of intelligence on how to handle their own emails. There is no proof that the RNC was hacked.

So it's obvious that the Hildabeast and the DNC did not qualify to run the country... and they LOST.:lmao:

Exactly the type of statement a pro-Russian pawn would say to push Americans into isolationism.
No more like simple Truth to counter your neoconning for the criminal New World Order. As close as I can see the very worst thing Russia has done is the corrupt USA uranium reserves acquisition facilitated by bribes to Sec of State hrc. Those reserves should be confiscated by the Trump Administration along with the bribe paid to the Clintons. There should be no compensation for the mining property as it took dirty hands to acquire and a message in that regard needs to be sent.

At the same time Mexico and Saudi Arabia need to feel some pain for their blatant interference in USA politics over the past decade.A good start would be closing every Mex and Saudi government office outside of DC and barring staff there from travel outside of DC. Oh, and forced sale of the NY Times to American investors would be a Good Thing.

A quiet seal team hit on George Soros and Family would be excellent. Soros is 100X the threat to western civilisation Putin could ever even imagine being.

No more like simple Truth to counter your neoconning for the criminal New World Order. As close as I can see the very worst thing Russia has done is the corrupt USA uranium reserves acquisition facilitated by bribes to Sec of State hrc. Those reserves should be confiscated by the Trump Administration along with the bribe paid to the Clintons. There should be no compensation for the mining property as it took dirty hands to acquire and a message in that regard needs to be sent.

At the same time Mexico and Saudi Arabia need to feel some pain for their blatant interference in USA politics over the past decade.A good start would be closing every Mex and Saudi government office outside of DC and barring staff there from travel outside of DC. Oh, and forced sale of the NY Times to American investors would be a Good Thing.

A quiet seal team hit on George Soros and Family would be excellent. Soros is 100X the threat to western civilisation Putin could ever even imagine being.
LOL. Do you have any extra aluminum beanies? I think a few others here could use them.

I've been hanging out at HuffPo a lot lately, they just won't let it go. They continue to look for ways to nulify the results of the election, ir's been pretty funny.

It was the Hildabeast that played fast and loose with her emails like a fucking amateur, it was the DNC that got hacked obviously for lack of intelligence on how to handle their own emails. There is no proof that the RNC was hacked.

So it's obvious that the Hildabeast and the DNC did not qualify to run the country... and they LOST.:lmao:
Agreed Hillary set herself up for hacking. We should know by this time next year whether or not the RNC was also hacked.

This from the wizards at Huffpost who gave Trump a 1.5% chance of winning.

Yup you gotta love the tampon squad huff post always on the case.

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

Isn't that the most diverse editorial staff you've ever seen ?

I've been hanging out at HuffPo a lot lately, they just won't let it go. They continue to look for ways to nulify the results of the election, ir's been pretty funny.

It's like they think that doubling down on the stupid that lost them election will suddenly start working.

Agreed Hillary set herself up for hacking. We should know by this time next year whether or not the RNC was also hacked.
The New York Times says they were the RNC denies it. I don't trust the New York Times.

Yes, the Huffington post has an entire area where outside writers can post their opinion pieces from both the liberal left and the conservative right....

I've only seen them pull 1 opinion piece that was posted in this section after it had circulated through the internet grape vine... that was off the wall, bat poop crazy....

So, even though they may not be pre-approved articles upfront, the HPost definitely can pull an opinion piece from these bloggers posted in this specific area if it is off the wall crazy or disturbing.

This is simply 1 itty bitty guy's opinion piece, that in no way is anything other than this guy exercising his right to free speech.... it is NOT being reported as news.

Maybe people on the right aisle should TRY thinking on their OWN instead of relying on your right wing media gods to tell you what you should be outraged over. next...

Know what, then FUCKFACE??

Maybe the OP shouldn't have attributed it to the HuffSuckandBlo.

I don't read that pile of shit and neither does anybody else with an IQ.

Apparently, you do.

But those of us who don't would infer from the OP Titles that it was part and parcel of the HuffSuckand Blo Editorial board or at least approved by them.

So IOW, this was a FAKE story because it was written by one lone moronic scumbag dimocrap piece of shit???

Is that what you're saying?

In that case, why didn't you let the Moderators know so they could delete because of what it is -- FAKE NEWS?

The courts could legally “install” Hillary Clinton as president instead of Donald Trump, because of Russia’s alleged interference in the election, The Huffington Post asserted in a story Friday.

Seizing on a breaking report that the CIA has concluded Russia worked covertly to help Trump win the election, Alex Mojaher writes in HuffPo the findings could be enough for a federal court to “invalidate” Trump’s win. “Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton,” the headline reads.

“The development has Clinton supporters and other concerned Americans confused and hot in pursuit of potential remedies,” Mojaher writes. “No clear constitutional remedy exists to halt the certification of the outcome.”

But he then goes on to assert that a 1993 state senate election result reversed by the courts due to voter fraud provides precedent for turning the White House over to Clinton. The court invalidated the Pennsylvania result after two elected officials testified under oath they knew voter fraud was happening and intentionally did nothing and even tried to bury the story. That, according to Mojaher, “recalls” the report that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell knew Russia was interfering with the election and did nothing to stop the interference.

HuffPo Wildly Asserts Federal Courts Could ‘Install’ Clinton As President |

Mod edit: do not post entire articles. Also you need to include some original content with your OP.
They are ignoring the most relevant bit of information. If the courts could overturn the results of the election, there is nothing that compels them to install Hillary instead.

This is not surprising, however, because democrats never seem to consider the results of their actions.

The courts could legally “install” Hillary Clinton as president instead of Donald Trump, because of Russia’s alleged interference in the election, The Huffington Post asserted in a story Friday.
Horsepoop.
The courts have appellate jurisdiction and can't do anything until a case is brought before them.

The New York Times says they were the RNC denies it. I don't trust the New York Times.
It's good to be skeptical. Let's see what happens the first six months of 2017.

Several here speculated that the "Russian hacking" issue would drop after November 8th. I'm certain it will still be with us after 21JAN17.

It's good to be skeptical. Let's see what happens the first six months of 2017.

Several here speculated that the "Russian hacking" issue would drop after November 8th. I'm certain it will still be with us after 21JAN17.

Oh I dont doubt that, its just they will use it for justification. My problem is they found that out really really fast, when there are things that have gone on for years and the y cant find the culprit. Just seems wa uh too convienent for me

Forum List

Back