🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HuffPost Says Court Can "Install" Clinton

This from the wizards at Huffpost who gave Trump a 1.5% chance of winning.
Yup you gotta love the tampon squad huff post always on the case.

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

Dear bear513
I see no reason to make sexist statements referring to female menstruation.
This discredits the validity of arguments by distracting with personal attacks.

Don't you think the arguments stand on their own without resorting to distractions that detract?
How is this helping the arguments if it just causes more rejection?

Don't we need to communicate effectively if we are going to fix the
REAL problems and quit getting sidetracked this way?

Thanks bear513!

The left is crazy enough these days without Huffy causing more mental deterioration with false hope like this. After Jan 20 they will be jumping out windows like the '29 stock market crash.
LOL. Funny, but they're just desperate and severely "butt hurt".

The left is crazy enough these days without Huffy causing more mental deterioration with false hope like this. After Jan 20 they will be jumping out windows like the '29 stock market crash.

Plus we will have to put up with four more years how our President was selected and not elected. Any good Trump does will be credited to Obama making claim his polices just "matured" during the Trump administration.

I've actually noticed a few liberals who never came back to USMB after the election. These people are really taking it hard.

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

Dear bear513

Don't you think the arguments stand on their own without resorting to distractions that detract?

Thanks bear513!
Lighten up with the PC stuff. There was no personal attack. at least by my understanding of the word. Let's not pretend a reference to tampons is universal attack on all women or a personal attack of anyone, OK?

First, this is NOT a Huffington Post Staff Article....this is the section where the HP allows outside writers post their blogs or opinion pieces that they wrote.

Second, he does not say the court can simply do this, he is saying if somewhere down the road, there is PROOF the Russians or anyone, HACKED the VOTES, then there is somewhat of a precedence, that a court could 'install' the other candidate as the winner, or rather uninstall the winner.

HOWEVER the article goes on to say, that this case in Pennsylvania, where the court made this ruling, did NOT have electors involved and a constitutional presidential process for the "what ifs".....and a Presidential election does have means to handle these situations without the courts making the decision.... IT'S JUST A BLOG, don't panic!

Patton Oswalt Reacts To Russian Hacking Revelation With No-Holds-Barred Post | The Huffington Post

The high court’s decision to not interfere with the lower court’s ruling indicates at least some federal legal precedent that high courts may rule the outcome of an election invalid due to fraud or interference. Which is to say, that if after Donald Trump assumes office it is shown that Russian hacking (or any fraud, for that matter) robbed Hillary Clinton of the presidency, there is some legal authority on point that implies courts could seat Clinton instead.

OK so huffpoop is fronting for some traitor/seditioist fake newer.Got it!

Plus we will have to put up with four more years how our President was selected and not elected. Any good Trump does will be credited to Obama making claim his polices just "matured" during the Trump administration.

I've actually noticed a few liberals who never came back to USMB after the election. These people are really taking it hard.
1) LOL No doubt their whining over the next four years will be annoying.

2) Those who left probably did so because the Hillary campaign shut down its computers. ;)

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

Dear bear513

Thanks bear513!

Not in this case emily the tampon squad huff post deserves my rath..

They promote liberalism, non sexist, non rasist non homophobia Non biased partisian..

The picture i posted is their board room.... Tell me what you see?

Once again the huff post board room

upload_2016-12-11_11-50-34.jpeg

HuffPo is now the Supreme Court?

Who knew?

The media slams all conspiracy theories except those that help liberals.

"The russians stole the election for trump"!!

Really now what harm has Russia done to America?
You are free to be a Russophile and Russian apologist, but Russia and the West are diametrically opposed politically regarding individual rights.

They've constantly sought to undermine the West and, of course, the United States.

The media slams all conspiracy theories except those that help liberals.

"The russians stole the election for trump"!!

It's all headlines.

What they are saying is Russia helped Wikileaks in getting emails that damaged Hillary. No evidence that any damage was done, just accusations.

But you know how sheep are, they believe anything they're told. The general public probably didn't even read anything about those emails, and I can't imagine one would change their vote from Hil-Liar to Trump even if they did.

Not in this case emily the tampon squad huff post deserves my rath..

They promote liberalism, non sexist, non rasist non homophobia Non biased partisian..

The picture i posted is their board room.... Tell me what you see?

Heaven. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

1) LOL No doubt their whining over the next four years will be annoying.

2) Those who left probably did so because the Hillary campaign shut down its computers. ;)

Or they are not getting paid any longer. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

First, this is NOT a Huffington Post Staff Article....this is the section where the HP allows outside writers post their blogs or opinion pieces that they wrote.

Second, he does not say the court can simply do this, he is saying if somewhere down the road, there is PROOF the Russians or anyone, HACKED the VOTES, then there is somewhat of a precedence, that a court could 'install' the other candidate as the winner, or rather uninstall the winner.

HOWEVER the article goes on to say, that this case in Pennsylvania, where the court made this ruling, did NOT have electors involved and a constitutional presidential process for the "what ifs".....and a Presidential election does have means to handle these situations without the courts making the decision.... IT'S JUST A BLOG, don't panic!

Patton Oswalt Reacts To Russian Hacking Revelation With No-Holds-Barred Post | The Huffington Post

The high court’s decision to not interfere with the lower court’s ruling indicates at least some federal legal precedent that high courts may rule the outcome of an election invalid due to fraud or interference. Which is to say, that if after Donald Trump assumes office it is shown that Russian hacking (or any fraud, for that matter) robbed Hillary Clinton of the presidency, there is some legal authority on point that implies courts could seat Clinton instead.

OK so huffpoop is fronting for some traitor/seditioist fake newer.Got it!
It's an opinion piece, and clearly not written as if it were breaking news or news of any sort...just someone's opinion....

And the SAME with the link and op, posted in the thread's first post...someone else from another blog, is posting about the Huffington Po's contributing blogger, and giving their opinion on the writer's/blogger's opinion piece on the Huffington Po.....

ALL in the name and spirit of free speech! Hooray, USA!

Last edited:

Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg

Dear bear513

Thanks bear513!
Lighten up with the PC stuff. There was no personal attack. at least by my understanding of the word. Let's not pretend a reference to tampons is universal attack on all women or a personal attack of anyone, OK?
Dear Meathead
It is a sexist remark because tampon refers to females and would not be said if these were males.
If you want to bash someone's political bent, that's fair game because people choose that.
But bashing someone for a physical trait like gender they didn't choose, yes, it IS personal; there is no rationale behind such a remark targeting gender so it IS personal.

Thank you, this isn't about PC:
I was talking about making arguments more effective, credible and less distracting!

So.... Can just anybody post something at HuffSuckandblo??

No, you say?

It must go through a process before it can be posted, you say?

What a load of fucking drivel. The HuffSuckandblo approved this article. They own it

That fucking simple.
Yes, the Huffington post has an entire area where outside writers can post their opinion pieces from both the liberal left and the conservative right....

I've only seen them pull 1 opinion piece that was posted in this section after it had circulated through the internet grape vine... that was off the wall, bat poop crazy....

So, even though they may not be pre-approved articles upfront, the HPost definitely can pull an opinion piece from these bloggers posted in this specific area if it is off the wall crazy or disturbing.

This is simply 1 itty bitty guy's opinion piece, that in no way is anything other than this guy exercising his right to free speech.... it is NOT being reported as news.

Maybe people on the right aisle should TRY thinking on their OWN instead of relying on your right wing media gods to tell you what you should be outraged over. next...

Last edited:
Really now what harm has Russia done to America?
You are free to be a Russophile and Russian apologist, but Russia and the West are diametrically opposed politically regarding individual rights.

They've constantly sought to undermine the West and, of course, the United States.

The 80s called and wants their foreign policy back.

Guess who said that?

Lighten up with the PC stuff. There was no personal attack. at least by my understanding of the word. Let's not pretend a reference to tampons is universal attack on all women or a personal attack of anyone, OK?[/QUOTE]
Q3V3bkx.gif

Do you think refraining from demeaning an entire class of people is being PC? Calling someone a pussy or referring to a picture of a conference room full of women as "tampon squad" is obviously referencing that women are inferior to men. Is that what you believe?

Do you also say "stop being a n**ger" when referencing someone who slaves away at a job? If not, why are you being so PC?

Forum List

Back