🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HuffPost Says Court Can "Install" Clinton

Putin laughing.jpeg

Then he say, the Russians did it! We were out fishing!

Liberals are looking to the courts to do what they could not do at the ballot box?

:shocked:

and the bitches at HuffPo be moonbat cra cra...

e5084090.gif

If Democrats could steal the election by running over a group of little old ladies crossing the street, they would do it.

At this point nothing surprises me anymore. The thing is, they can't figure out why they are being voted out of seats all across the country. Well Duh! Maybe because of the things you're doing right now, did that ever cross your minds?

It shows just how out of touch they are with the American public in general. They think they can win our hearts by being infantile, using the same old lines about race, calling anything that doesn't support their evil agenda Fake News. People are just sick of it, and the Democrats don't get it yet. I hope they never do. They are serving our purpose but too stupid to realize it.

This shows conclusively how the left thinks; or rather, doesn't think! They are convinced that those 2.5 million illeg.....errr, I mean voters, are going to rally to Clinton and demand she be installed. Not going to happen! The left tends to forget that the game being played by both candidates was called the electoral college game, and NOT the popular vote game. In other words, they whine, cry, bitch, moan and groan, about everything, unless they come out victorious.

Liberals are looking to the courts to do what they could not do at the ballot box?

e5084090.gif

If Democrats could steal the election by running over a group of little old ladies crossing the street, they would do it.

At this point nothing surprises me anymore. The thing is, they can't figure out why they are being voted out of seats all across the country. Well Duh! Maybe because of the things you're doing right now, did that ever cross your minds?

It shows just how out of touch they are with the American public in general. They think they can win our hearts by being infantile, using the same old lines about race, calling anything that doesn't support their evil agenda Fake News. People are just sick of it, and the Democrats don't get it yet. I hope they never do. They are serving our purpose but too stupid to realize it.

This shows conclusively how the left thinks; or rather, doesn't think! They are convinced that those 2.5 million illeg.....errr, I mean voters, are going to rally to Clinton and demand she be installed. Not going to happen! The left tends to forget that the game being played by both candidates was called the electoral college game, and NOT the popular vote game. In other words, they whine, cry, bitch, moan and groan, about everything, unless they come out victorious.

I agree, but I always try to find a silver lining. They are making idiots out of themselves and actually turning the public against them more than we already were.

"Folks, when an adversary begins to make a fool out of themselves, don't interfere. Take a few steps back, fold your arms together, and enjoy the show."
Rush Limbaugh

Did those smug assholes at HUFO start covering Trump in the non-entertainment portion of the website

e5084090.gif

I agree, but I always try to find a silver lining. They are making idiots out of themselves and actually turning the public against them more than we already were.

"Folks, when an adversary begins to make a fool out of themselves, don't interfere. Take a few steps back, fold your arms together, and enjoy the show."
Rush Limbaugh

So true Ray, so true. It is amazing though that the left no longer has control of anything. This was like what Washington did to the smug British, lol. I still go back and look in the archives at some of the threads our lefty friends started this year, any time I even think I am starting to feel sorry for them-) They were soooooooo bad, I had to stop coming here for about 2 months as they brow beat all of us with that freakin blue wall, and Clinton was going to get 370 EC votes. It became disgusting! Now, I will have no mercy on them, as they were brow beating us with fantasy, and WE can brow beat them now with reality!

This explains why left loons are so stupid, they read Huffing Paint and actually believe this shit

The courts could legally “install” Hillary Clinton as president instead of Donald Trump, because of Russia’s alleged interference in the election, The Huffington Post asserted in a story Friday.

Seizing on a breaking report that the CIA has concluded Russia worked covertly to help Trump win the election, Alex Mojaher writes in HuffPo the findings could be enough for a federal court to “invalidate” Trump’s win. “Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton,” the headline reads.

“The development has Clinton supporters and other concerned Americans confused and hot in pursuit of potential remedies,” Mojaher writes. “No clear constitutional remedy exists to halt the certification of the outcome.”

But he then goes on to assert that a 1993 state senate election result reversed by the courts due to voter fraud provides precedent for turning the White House over to Clinton. The court invalidated the Pennsylvania result after two elected officials testified under oath they knew voter fraud was happening and intentionally did nothing and even tried to bury the story. That, according to Mojaher, “recalls” the report that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell knew Russia was interfering with the election and did nothing to stop the interference.

Reports from The Washington Post and New York Times on the CIA’s conclusion Friday are conflicting regarding the extent to which Russia did interfere, and whether the country was in fact trying to help Trump. Citing senior Obama administration officials, TheNYT reports the CIA concluded with “high confidence” that Russia was intentionally working to elect Trump and harm Clinton’s chances. That lines up with WaPo’s report.

But later in the same story, TheNYT reports it is “far from clear” Russia originally intended to help Trump, and says many intelligence officials and even Clinton campaign officials think Russia was trying to undermine the integrity of the election, not help Trump directly.

Of course, even if Russia was trying to help Trump win, turning over hacked emails to the American press does not constitute voter fraud. But Mojaher seems determined to stoke the irrational hopes of Clinton supporters who still have not accepted the result of the election, even as he undermines his own assertion over and over in the story.

“Obviously both the stakes and the office in question are much higher than in the 1994 case,” he writes, adding: “There is also, of course, no constitutional Electoral College process or system in Pennsylvania, so the situations are not exactly analagous. But the reasoning behind the federal court’s decision may hold muster.”

“It is not clear how the 1994 federal case would impact a presidential election,” he goes on. “Furthermore, that case involved the judge throwing out all absentee ballots and requiring the vote be decided only by those ballots cast at the machine, which would be problematic in the case at present.”

HuffPo Wildly Asserts Federal Courts Could ‘Install’ Clinton As President |

sorry that isnt how it works

--LOL

you commies are really grasping for straws these days

--LOL

and to think all the lefties thought Trump was going to be a sore loser

--LOL

So true Ray, so true. It is amazing though that the left no longer has control of anything. This was like what Washington did to the smug British, lol. I still go back and look in the archives at some of the threads our lefty friends started this year, any time I even think I am starting to feel sorry for them-) They were soooooooo bad, I had to stop coming here for about 2 months as they brow beat all of us with that freakin blue wall, and Clinton was going to get 370 EC votes. It became disgusting! Now, I will have no mercy on them, as they were brow beating us with fantasy, and WE can brow beat them now with reality!

It is natural and normal to feel pity for a defeated, whining foe.

But not dimocraps.

People, dimocraps are not a normal foe. They are FUCKING evil incarnate. Once you get them down, you finish the job. You take them out. You end them.

No matter how much they cry, no matter if they beg, plead and cajole, no matter how much they wiggle, squirm or try to fight back -- You finish them. Mercilessly.

dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever exist on this Planet. Worse than Nazis, worse than Stalinists, worse than Pol Pot or Mao.

Those people were under the delusional (and sick) impression they were doing good for their people.

dimocrap SCUM have no such delusions. They are interested only in power. That is their cause. That is what they crave. That is what they steal whenever they can. They could not care less about people or principles. Of any stripe, any race, color, creed, sex or persuasion

The world would be a much better place without them.

The courts could legally “install” Hillary Clinton as president instead of Donald Trump, because of Russia’s alleged interference in the election, The Huffington Post asserted in a story Friday.

Seizing on a breaking report that the CIA has concluded Russia worked covertly to help Trump win the election, Alex Mojaher writes in HuffPo the findings could be enough for a federal court to “invalidate” Trump’s win. “Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton,” the headline reads.

“The development has Clinton supporters and other concerned Americans confused and hot in pursuit of potential remedies,” Mojaher writes. “No clear constitutional remedy exists to halt the certification of the outcome.”

But he then goes on to assert that a 1993 state senate election result reversed by the courts due to voter fraud provides precedent for turning the White House over to Clinton. The court invalidated the Pennsylvania result after two elected officials testified under oath they knew voter fraud was happening and intentionally did nothing and even tried to bury the story. That, according to Mojaher, “recalls” the report that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell knew Russia was interfering with the election and did nothing to stop the interference.

Reports from The Washington Post and New York Times on the CIA’s conclusion Friday are conflicting regarding the extent to which Russia did interfere, and whether the country was in fact trying to help Trump. Citing senior Obama administration officials, TheNYT reports the CIA concluded with “high confidence” that Russia was intentionally working to elect Trump and harm Clinton’s chances. That lines up with WaPo’s report.

But later in the same story, TheNYT reports it is “far from clear” Russia originally intended to help Trump, and says many intelligence officials and even Clinton campaign officials think Russia was trying to undermine the integrity of the election, not help Trump directly.

Of course, even if Russia was trying to help Trump win, turning over hacked emails to the American press does not constitute voter fraud. But Mojaher seems determined to stoke the irrational hopes of Clinton supporters who still have not accepted the result of the election, even as he undermines his own assertion over and over in the story.

“Obviously both the stakes and the office in question are much higher than in the 1994 case,” he writes, adding: “There is also, of course, no constitutional Electoral College process or system in Pennsylvania, so the situations are not exactly analagous. But the reasoning behind the federal court’s decision may hold muster.”

“It is not clear how the 1994 federal case would impact a presidential election,” he goes on. “Furthermore, that case involved the judge throwing out all absentee ballots and requiring the vote be decided only by those ballots cast at the machine, which would be problematic in the case at present.”

I expect the huffpro's have a Fantasy of personally surviving the civil war they are so hot to launch.

But not dimocraps.

People, dimocraps are not a normal foe. They are FUCKING evil incarnate. Once you get them down, you finish the job. You take them out. You end them.

No matter how much they cry, no matter if they beg, plead and cajole, no matter how much they wiggle, squirm or try to fight back -- You finish them. Mercilessly.

dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever exist on this Planet. Worse than Nazis, worse than Stalinists, worse than Pol Pot or Mao.

Those people were under the delusional (and sick) impression they were doing good for their people.

dimocrap SCUM have no such delusions. They are interested only in power. That is their cause. That is what they crave. That is what they steal whenever they can. They could not care less about people or principles. Of any stripe, any race, color, creed, sex or persuasion

It is natural and normal to feel pity for a defeated

one dont feel sorry for cancer being defeated

there is no reason to feel pity for this insidious disease either

But not dimocraps.

Now, that is not only funny, but highly accurate. Never thought of it that way, but you are spot on comparing their reasons for wanting to get elected. I will have to use what you said in other venues if you don't mind!

HuffPo...just another source of "fake news". LOL

Sorry, but Hillary's days are over and Trump will be sworn in next January.

More proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder

Now, now, the same court can put you into one of those concentration camps that the great Dim FDR created for Japanese Americans decades ago.

So be more respectful.

First, this is NOT a Huffington Post Staff Article....this is the section where the HP allows outside writers post their blogs or opinion pieces that they wrote.

Second, he does not say the court can simply do this, he is saying if somewhere down the road, there is PROOF the Russians or anyone, HACKED the VOTES, then there is somewhat of a precedence, that a court could 'install' the other candidate as the winner, or rather uninstall the winner.

HOWEVER the article goes on to say, that this case in Pennsylvania, where the court made this ruling, did NOT have electors involved and a constitutional presidential process for the "what ifs".....and a Presidential election does have means to handle these situations without the courts making the decision.... IT'S JUST A BLOG, don't panic!

Patton Oswalt Reacts To Russian Hacking Revelation With No-Holds-Barred Post | The Huffington Post

The high court’s decision to not interfere with the lower court’s ruling indicates at least some federal legal precedent that high courts may rule the outcome of an election invalid due to fraud or interference. Which is to say, that if after Donald Trump assumes office it is shown that Russian hacking (or any fraud, for that matter) robbed Hillary Clinton of the presidency, there is some legal authority on point that implies courts could seat Clinton instead.

Forum List

Back