Huge banner in support of Iranian Supreme Leader at a Brooklyn pro Hamas rally

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
23 years ago people with the same radical views as the Iranian Supreme Leader attacked our country and killed over 3,000 Americans. Today Gen Z Americans are working hand and hand with these people and doing their work for them.

23 years ago people with the same radical views as the Iranian Supreme Leader attacked our country and killed over 3,000 Americans. Today Gen Z Americans are working hand and hand with these people and doing their work for them.

I is an old lady-----I lived in a part of the USA that was host to MANY Iranians
fleeing the filth of islam way back in the 1960s----mostly muslims but---proportionately speaking----even more jews. Later on, Iranians populated my colleagues -----The original AYATOILET was Khamomei-------1979 -- was into publically pulling the pants down of jews and shooting their brains out publically for the glory of allah. That vile pig was actually a hero to some of the expat Iranians in the US----I got into a bit of trouble for bad mouthing that particular IRANO NAZI DOG because my boss at that time was an Iranian muslim nationalist

This is shameful for a United States citizen to do. Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Forum List

Back