HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

The time is fast arriving to knock the Federal government down to size. It is a leviathan that is eating us alive and must be greatly diminished and back to the levels the Founders envisioned.

Getting rid of many Cabinet Departments is a good start.
Amen!! They need to be Mieled!

Actually, the military has been lowering their standards for years.

Kind of hard to get someone to sign up for a grueling job as an E-1 for 23,000 a year when unemployment is at 3.7% in Joe's wonderful economy.
We need to fire 200 3 and 4 Star generals

Yet most of them aren't signing up.

Heck, I'll be honest, the main reason I signed up was to pay for college.

But that was 40 years ago...
Its possible that America-hating libs have finally managed to damage the trust between patriots and the obama woke pentagon

Promoting faggots and trannies is not going to attract conservatives no matter how much they love this country

Its possible that America-hating libs have finally managed to damage the trust between patriots and the obama woke pentagon

Promoting faggots and trannies is not going to attract conservatives no matter how much they love this country
Bullshit, the military was having problems meeting recruitment numbers as far back as Bush - 43. That's why you had winners like Chelsea/Bradly Manning and Bowe Bergdahl... guys who would have washed out under normal circumstances.

Bullshit, the military was having problems meeting recruitment numbers as far back as Bush - 43. That's why you had winners like Chelsea/Bradly Manning and Bowe Bergdahl... guys who would have washed out under normal circumstances.
Yes, we probably needed a draft after 9-11

Instead Bush asked too much from too few soldiers in uniform

And obama was no better

Yes, we probably needed a draft after 9-11

Instead Bush asked too much from too few soldiers in uniform

And obama was no better
I always thought we should have a universal draft, but the children of the rich and members of Congress should be all placed in an elite airborne division that would be the first deployed to any war zone.

Peace in our time.

I always thought we should have a universal draft, but the children of the rich and members of Congress should be all placed in an elite airborne division that would be the first deployed to any war zone.

Peace in our time.
Officers suffer a higher casualty rate than enlisted

Or in another words the rich pay their fair share of the blood

Officers suffer a higher casualty rate than enlisted

Or in another words the rich pay their fair share of the blood
I wasn't talking about officers vs. enlisted. The rich aren't signing up to be Officers; this isn't the 19th Century when a proper gentleman could buy a commission.

I think I only met one rich person the whole time I was in, and that guy was a freak. How much of a Freak? He now wears a dress and calls himself Jennifer.

Peace in our time.
Ah, yes, you never shy away from your endorsement of slavery and wishing death on the children of those you hate.

You truly are scum.

Ah, yes, you never shy away from your endorsement of slavery and wishing death on the children of those you hate.

You truly are scum.
You miss the point, Ditchweed. If the children of the rich and powerful were sent to war, then you would see them make sure we don't go to war unless it is absolutely necessary.

Instead, let's send some poor kids.

Forum List

Back