HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Then show us the 40,000 hours of videos. If its released to the public, it should easy.

If, however, McCarthy has NOT released the 40,000 hours to the public, its gonna be harder.
He has no obligation to release them to the public, does he?

More like some places try to suck money out of you because they don't have many readers while sites like Fox can do just fine not charging anything because they can sell enough advertising to make money.
true, fox has all the snake oil medicine men selling their quackery there and of course the MY Pillow GUY

FOX NEWS also isn't a news source, and spends no money on it, it is merely entertainment....which they constantly claim in court when caught lying.... nor are any of the other sources mentioned that y'all use... considered news sources.

They literally just make shit up. This is the folly of using your imagination and promise of 'future evidence' as the basis of your conspiracy.

As Lastmender does routinely.
Call it the conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories. But we know that outside actors (foreign governments like Russia and Iran) have been trying to tear down America by injecting propaganda into social media. They may be feeding the basis for people like Lastamender to repost and amplify.

The basis of their belief isn't evidence, but from where they were got from social media, and those that report from social media.

A rumor goes from a tweet, to a blog, to the underground news to mainstream media.

The elections have been counted, recounted, audited and re-audited again and again and agian. And each time there's a promise of some future revelation that will make a difference, if only they were allowed to get control of the ballots, so they could perform their voodoo on them to reveal their illegitimacy.
And illegal votes can be counted over and over. How the votes got there was never answered.

He does not. so instead he released them to a man that is paid to lie on TV.

That will restore faith in the system.
we own them. we the people own them. Not McCarthy..... the government owns all the video from government surveillance... thus we the people own the video.

J6 had the power for well over a year, why was it they fought tooth and nail to keep them from the public?

McCarthy hasn't released anything....He hasn't even acknowledged what the left has been wigging out about.
What does that have to do with the favoritism to a single and highly partisan media outlet the Speaker of the House displays. It is a violation of the people's right to free speech if there ever was one. Why does the Neo-GOP hate the people's right to free speech.

And illegal votes can be counted over and over. How the votes got there was never answered.
They got there under the watchful eyes, and because of the Trump lawsuit, within 6 feet of, election observers from both parties.

They oversaw the ingredients that went into the cake.

He does not. so instead he released them to a man that is paid to lie on TV.

That will restore faith in the system.
Never released anything, only granted access....you know like Schiff and Nadler always did....
of course he does, we own them. mccarthy does not. we, the people, own them.
I wanna see the Biden Corvette documents....we own them.
we own them. we the people own them. Not McCarthy..... the government owns all the video from government surveillance... thus we the people own the video.
McCarthy is a citizen, he 'owns' them too.
From what I gather, you have zero answer for why McCarthy won't release the 40,000 hours of video to the public.
I can't speak for McCarthy......LOL
huh?

they are our videos if govt surveillance video. PERIOD. WE PAID FOR THEM, THEY ARE OURS.
I wanna ride in a F-22, I paid for it.

Actually, once McCarthy releases the videos to one media outlet, he is required to release them to all media outlets under the FOIA guidelines.
Actually, no one has any idea as to the hows and why's that this access was granted.

Axios reported Monday, citing anonymous sources, that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., gave Carlson access to the security video from U.S. Capitol Police.

NBC News has not independently verified the report. McCarthy’s office did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

Forum List

Back