Huge Jury Award against Palestinian Groups [Palestinian Authority and PLO] in Terrorism Case.

I agree(at last) but I was telling you that without overseas AID!!!!!!!!!! Israel could never have achieved this...as you should know....Now use Wiki and find out how much Israel has been given since 1948....including War Reparation from Germany(which I believe they and others are still paying) and others ,Money from US Taxpayers and others,Gifts etc,. Should keep you busy for a few months because there are a lot of them.steve

$3.5 Billion or so, as Egypt gets about the same. But that U.N. index DOESN'T include any outside monies, that's just what Israel does by itself, and for a country so small, they seem to be doing OK. Now look at the way your supposed Palestinians LIVE, and the amounts of money that is sent to them, but redirected from the people's use, to arms, equipment to build tunnels, and the continued HATE they teach their young, and anyone with an honest intellect can see that those muslim's are morally and ethically bankrupt!
You are a very lazy scholar Vik.....now re-do your homework and give me the correct answer..steve

Sorry Steve, another bitch slap to you....

The main expression of Congressional support for Israel has been foreign aid.[1] Since 1985, it has provided nearly 3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($121 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II.[2] Seventy-four percent of these funds must be spent purchasing US goods and services.[3] More recently, in fiscal year 2014, the US provided $3.6 billion in foreign military aid to Israel.[2] Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees.[2]
Crikey Vig,I haven't been Bitch Slapped for years.....now to your very misleading figures,I asked for the amount of "Aid" and money,American Taxpayers CASH and all others CASH has been paid to Israel since its inception in 1948.......and I mean from anyone,everywhere,......my request for this information was after Roudy implied that through Jews/Israelis HARD WORK !!!!!!! "The Miracle" had been achieved...this is errant nonsense of course......despite your assuming otherwise, Israel's economy is not in good shape at all.

Now bend down low...let me show you what I know.LOLsteve

You took a day to come up with BULLSHIT!!!...another Liberals that suffers from thinking he's a fucking genius but only has a sever case of....

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg
You are incapable of answering my original question and try and fail by personal abuse........you just like everyone to be your/Israel's lap-dog and cower......Sorry Vig.........This man is Not for lying Down to your deceit and Bullshit.........I never take a backwards step......Why you may ask?

Because I have Truth and Right.............something you will never achieve.......Now kneel when you address me....steve

I agree(at last) but I was telling you that without overseas AID!!!!!!!!!! Israel could never have achieved this...as you should know....Now use Wiki and find out how much Israel has been given since 1948....including War Reparation from Germany(which I believe they and others are still paying) and others ,Money from US Taxpayers and others,Gifts etc,. Should keep you busy for a few months because there are a lot of them.steve

$3.5 Billion or so, as Egypt gets about the same. But that U.N. index DOESN'T include any outside monies, that's just what Israel does by itself, and for a country so small, they seem to be doing OK. Now look at the way your supposed Palestinians LIVE, and the amounts of money that is sent to them, but redirected from the people's use, to arms, equipment to build tunnels, and the continued HATE they teach their young, and anyone with an honest intellect can see that those muslim's are morally and ethically bankrupt!
You are a very lazy scholar Vik.....now re-do your homework and give me the correct answer..steve

By the way Jewish kids are taught to HATE,and this I know first hand from Jewish friends,over the years.

Stop talking so much Shit.....to me,you may bluff others Vig but Never Me..steve

When you're being shot at and kidnapped, killed by muslim scum, you do naturally start to hate your oppressor.... I now dislike all muslim's since 9/11, before that, they were just other people to me. I know first hand people killed by them, so don't look for sympathy here!
I ask not for any sympathy................But looking at the behaviour of Zionists/Israel......The fine Palestinian people you and your cohorts tried to eliminate,.......Could say exactly the same thing about YOU and YOUR COHORTS......you Guys make me PUKE,Wailing all the time that Palestinians and everyone else HATE YOU....which most don't .....But here you go again displaying YOUR IGNORANT HATREDS........There is something fundamentally Wrong with your sides Mental Ability...........It come from self hate.....and you assume that everyone else is like you..Sad But True.

As I said you are lazy.....and you and others just comment on the fringes and sound bites of this schism......you have no depth to any thing you say,just mindless Trollism............What I would like to ask is what the Fcuking Hell Motivates YOU ALL......apart from Fear and Hatred????

Remember in this conflict....it is the Israelis that OCCUPY Palestinian Land...........NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND......anyhow most in Israel are not the Jews in the Bible,which these strange Christians for America somehow think they are..........WHO ARE THESE WANNABEE JEWS anyway............they are not a Semitic People at all,just a mixture of Illegals from God knows where.......They have no more right to Palestine than I do.........something you and the rest of the Possee forget deliberately,to mention.

steve,Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.
JimmyCarterIdiot.gif
Only in America are they called Cell Phones,the rest of the world call them Mobile Phones...........where is the cell Vig..........yeah 30 year old technology.....get with it............or are you one of those people who wail,"Stop the World I want to get off"........Yeah that'd be right........by the way EL<EF<ESure.......something you may aim for..BUT NEVER ACHIEVE of course.steve

The main expression of Congressional support for Israel has been foreign aid.[1] Since 1985, it has provided nearly 3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($121 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II.[2] Seventy-four percent of these funds must be spent purchasing US goods and services.[3] More recently, in fiscal year 2014, the US provided $3.6 billion in foreign military aid to Israel.[2] Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees.[2]
Crikey Vig,I haven't been Bitch Slapped for years.....now to your very misleading figures,I asked for the amount of "Aid" and money,American Taxpayers CASH and all others CASH has been paid to Israel since its inception in 1948.......and I mean from anyone,everywhere,......my request for this information was after Roudy implied that through Jews/Israelis HARD WORK !!!!!!! "The Miracle" had been achieved...this is errant nonsense of course......despite your assuming otherwise, Israel's economy is not in good shape at all.

You took a day to come up with BULLSHIT!!!...another Liberals that suffers from thinking he's a fucking genius but only has a sever case of....

You are incapable of answering my original question and try and fail by personal abuse........you just like everyone to be your/Israel's lap-dog and cower......Sorry Vig.........This man is Not for lying Down to your deceit and Bullshit.........I never take a backwards step......Why you may ask?

Because I have Truth and Right.............something you will never achieve.......Now kneel when you address me....steve

In all honesty Steve, most of you people that can't or won't do anything but complain about the situation mean SHIT to what goes on. Since it was terrorist muslim's that attacked America on 9/11, and since terrorist muslims are all the same....
151773_600.jpg

Kneel?....another left winger with a severe case of ...

Absolutely amazing how many of these pond scum have visions of GOD!

In all honesty Steve, most of you people that can't or won't do anything but complain about the situation mean SHIT to what goes on. Since it was terrorist muslim's that attacked America on 9/11, and since terrorist muslims are all the same....
151773_600.jpg

Kneel?....another left winger with a severe case of ...

Absolutely amazing how many of these pond scum have visions of GOD!
Now I hit a nerve Vig...........calm down,let Roudy pour sweet scented oils into your Prufrocked head.....you will feel better later.by the way You haven't Answered my original Question...have You.....and you and I know why.....because you cannot..........Viva Israel,Viva Palestine.

PS All these Terrorist Groups,Muslim,Jews,Christian,Communists,etc., think God is on their Side,with that I concur with you..Vig........If only God could Smite them Down.

You think you telling anyone here to bend down is funny? I think you are being ridiculous, Steve. For one thing the U.S. has given so much aid money to countries who actually hate us, and for another thing you have no idea of how much Israel has helped America by being America's eyes and ears in the Middle East. Have you ever thought that most of the money allocated to Israel supplies jobs to American workers as the money mainly has to be spent here in our defense industries. You really think too highly about yourself because you are not as sharp as you think you are while playing lapdog for the Palestinians..

aris2chat, et al,

The right to kill Americans is not just idle language. Palestinians are always claiming some right.

They don't have a right to kill americans
(COMMENT)

In an article published July 16, 2013, a Senior Hamas Official, Dr 'Issam Adwan, former Minister of Palestinian Refugee Affairs, stated that the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) Is Entitled To Attack:
  • Israel's Embassies,
  • Israeli Interests,
  • Israeli Officials Worldwide –
  • The Interests of Israeli Allies, supporting the US
They glorify the Jihadist and Fedayeen that engage and kill civilian non-combatants.

Most Respectfully,
R
How is that different from Israel?

If you don't know then you should be getting an education

Apparently you don't know much, even Wikipedia can help the helpless...

The economy of Israel is a market economy.[13] As of 2013[update], Israel ranks 19th among 187 nations on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed".

And how about you also do the same for arab muslims and show how much CASH they have received from various sources. Lets see who has received the most aid shall we, and who has done the most good with all that cash.

*It seems that Israel does.

Can you prove that has happened in the last 5 years say ?
The last one to my knowledge is the US citizen killed in the flotilla attack.

Do you have anything about Palestinians in the last 5 years?

Lets start with the 3 Americans murdered in the Synagogue attack in Jerusalem shall we, then Naftali Fraenkel one of the boys murdered in Hebron. Then we have Chaya Zissel Braun the baby murdered by a Palestinian. That is 5 in the last 6 months, so the American people will keep on paying Israel to revenge them for all the Americans murdered by palestinians

Lets start with the 3 Americans murdered in the Synagogue attack in Jerusalem shall we, then Naftali Fraenkel one of the boys murdered in Hebron. Then we have Chaya Zissel Braun the baby murdered by a Palestinian. That is 5 in the last 6 months, so the American people will keep on paying Israel to revenge them for all the Americans murdered by palestinians
Were they Israeli citizens?

THEY WERE AMERICAN CITIZENS, now was that American a Trukish citizen as well that you claimed the Jews killed

THEY WERE AMERICAN CITIZENS, now was that American a Trukish citizen as well that you claimed the Jews killed

Are you saying that they did not have Israeli citizenship?

Are you saying they were not American citizens

You are the one making the claim. If they had Israeli citizenship that changes the story.

Why else would they be dumb enough to be in Israel's war zone?

You are the one making the claim. If they had Israeli citizenship that changes the story.

For starters it is not Israel's war zone it is Israel and the war was declared by the arab muslims. Secondly why did Rachel Corrie go to gaza which is the Palestinians war zone, was she dumber than everyone else.

Lastly If they had American citizenship then they had American citizenship and that is the end of the story. You can twist and turn all you want but it will just explode in your face when the truth is told. Now I gave you 4 American citizens murdered by Palestinians in the last 12 months, you had to go back how many years and find a Turkish terrorist killed by the Israelis to satisfy the criteria.

For starters it is not Israel's war zone it is Israel and the war was declared by the arab muslims. Secondly why did Rachel Corrie go to gaza which is the Palestinians war zone, was she dumber than everyone else.

Lastly If they had American citizenship then they had American citizenship and that is the end of the story. You can twist and turn all you want but it will just explode in your face when the truth is told. Now I gave you 4 American citizens murdered by Palestinians in the last 12 months, you had to go back how many years and find a Turkish terrorist killed by the Israelis to satisfy the criteria.
Rafah was, I repeat was, a Palestinian neighborhood with foreign invaders bulldozing people's homes. It was Israel's war zone.

Just about everything you say is false. Try again.

Rafah was, I repeat was, a Palestinian neighborhood with foreign invaders bulldozing people's homes. It was Israel's war zone.

TRY AGAIN Jerusalem is an INTERNATIONAL CITY and as such has all nationalities there, so why did the Palestinians murder 3 Americans in a Synagogue. They also murdered a boy who happened to be an American citizen, and if I was an American I would be demanding the government sent the troops in to arrest those responcible, then drag them back to the US to face trial for MURDER with only one sentence being in place slow execution. But this shows your loyalties are with 7C psychopathic mass murderers, rapists and thieves and not with the US.

The Palestinians have brought everything on themselves by being violent, belligerent terrorists so Israel are working within the laws to stop them from harming Israeli citizens. And Rafah is controlled by Egypt, or did you not know that and they were not bulldozing peoples homes but collapsing tunnels used for terrorist purposes. So what was the dumb bitch doing there in the first place protecting terrorists.

TRY AGAIN Jerusalem is an INTERNATIONAL CITY and as such has all nationalities there, so why did the Palestinians murder 3 Americans in a Synagogue. They also murdered a boy who happened to be an American citizen, and if I was an American I would be demanding the government sent the troops in to arrest those responcible, then drag them back to the US to face trial for MURDER with only one sentence being in place slow execution. But this shows your loyalties are with 7C psychopathic mass murderers, rapists and thieves and not with the US.

The Palestinians have brought everything on themselves by being violent, belligerent terrorists so Israel are working within the laws to stop them from harming Israeli citizens. And Rafah is controlled by Egypt, or did you not know that and they were not bulldozing peoples homes but collapsing tunnels used for terrorist purposes. So what was the dumb bitch doing there in the first place protecting terrorists.

TRY AGAIN Jerusalem is an INTERNATIONAL CITY and as such has all nationalities there,​

Israeli hogwash.

Forum List

Back