HUGE! Rand Paul Outs John Brennan – Pushed Fake Dossier in Intel Report

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This was nothing less than an attempted coup.

Brennan should be charged, tried, and executed for treason.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced Wednesday that according to a high level source, former CIA Chief John Brennan insisted Hillary’s fake Russia dossier be included in the Intelligence Report.

Brennan previously denied that the fake dossier was used in the Intelligence community’s assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

There is plenty of evidence to the contrary and on Wednesday Senator Rand Paul said Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

RAND PAUL: BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Brennan is a fucking communist, literally.

Brennan has acknowledged voting for a communist presidential candidate in 1976.

Brennan should be charged, tried, and executed for treason
If he and his underlings are not punished to the full extent of the law this will happen again....The next time it could be a progressive that is an outsider....and we need to know where this began....we need to know if Obama ordered this...if he did he needs to be dealt with as well...no man is above the law and no one American has the right to circumvent the wishes of over half the nation....I don't care what color he is...I don't care if he was the first black president...if he skates we are living in a corrupt nation...period....to use Obama's favorite word....

This was nothing less than an attempted coup.

Brennan should be charged, tried, and executed for treason.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced Wednesday that according to a high level source, former CIA Chief John Brennan insisted Hillary’s fake Russia dossier be included in the Intelligence Report.

Brennan previously denied that the fake dossier was used in the Intelligence community’s assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

There is plenty of evidence to the contrary and on Wednesday Senator Rand Paul said Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

RAND PAUL: BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I agree with the execution of Brennan, definitely. Involved in a coup, trying to take down his President as head of a secret police outfit, execution is more than appropriate.

When President Stalin in the late 1930's got wind that the head of the USSR's secret police, Nick Yezhov, was involved in similar shenanigans, Yezhov was arrested, tried and executed, no questions asked.

Forum List

Back