Hulk Hogan Reflects on His Iconic Body Slam of 500 pound 7ft tall Andre the Giant, loudest fan reaction in sports history

Sucks to be you. I saw that as it happened over at my buddy's house with his family on cable when cable TV was new.

But oh well. You missed the greatest rock concert of all time too in 1975.

• Banned
Sucks to be you. I saw that as it happened over at my buddy's house with his family on cable when cable TV was new.

But oh well. You missed the greatest rock concert of all time too in 1975.
ZZ Top? Journey? Van Halen?

i was minus 13 years old!

i would love to live in the 70s or 80s as long as there's social media

• Banned
No problem. I even saw Black Oak Arkansas and Johnny Winter when they were new.

Oh, greatest concert? Sorry, that's a secret.
oh i get it. REO Speedwagon or Air Supply or Toto...you're a soft rock guilty pleasure pussy

As someone who used to be involved in the business (so no vendetta against pro wrestling).. that statement is a bigger stretch than if Lizzo tried to put on pants with only an XXXL waistband
which wrestler were you? i promise i wont tell anyone!

As someone who used to be involved in the business (so no vendetta against pro wrestling).. that statement is a bigger stretch than if Lizzo tried to put on pants with only an XXXL waistband
DM me bro. i'm reading a book about the secrets of pro wrestling. i'll send you the best excerpts and we'll discuss!

which wrestler were you? i promise i wont tell anyone!
Don’t worry, I wasn’t a big deal on any major circuit. Just a guy who trained at a wrestling school for a year in like 2005, did it “professionally” once-twice a month for 6 months, then years later Wrestled for nearly nothing but for a hobby and to make some awesome YouTube videos to always remember with good guys I met along the way, some who have passed.

Just a local who knows the insides of the business