🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Human Pollution.

That's you folks. I hate to piss in your mama's cornbread, but there is no "Mother Earth", there is no"Mother Gaia", and climate change is a hoax and a cult.

If you apply the Eight Tenants of Organized Religion to the Climate Change discussion ... They are all there.
It's how you create a Religion within a Secular Society ... And run by Government.

Last edited:
Why, do you think, it backfired on China?
Because they as a people systematically killed of the females. Had things run their natural course, they would not have induced a shortage of breedable females. They fucked up. As a result, they are projected to experience a large population crash in the not too distant future. Which I guess yields the same result, only... By other means. Unless they decide to expand outward to make up for the shortage.

Because they as a people systematically killed of the females. Had things run their natural course, they would not have induced a shortage of breedable females. They fucked up. As a result, they are projected to experience a large population crash in the not too distant future. Which I guess yields the same result, only... By other means. Unless they decide to expand outward to make up for the shortage.
Killing female offspring in poor agronomical cultures predates China's one-child policy by about 3,000 years. It has to do with creating labor for the farm and minimizing the number of mouths to feed. In a patriarchal society, there's also the point that males spread family power and influence while females dilute it.

But, that's your claim? The Chinese abandoned the one-child policy because parents were killing female children? Your realize infanticde is a crime in China.

How is anything I said "nonsensical extremist fantasies"?
Because everything I've seen you post is nonsensical, extremist and fantastical. Didn't I also say right wing?
I'm not the idiot who's super-gluing myself to paintings in museums or chaining myself to street signs, in the name of "climate change."
Neither am I.
That's you folks. I hate to piss in your mama's cornbread, but there is no "Mother Earth", there is no"Mother Gaia", and climate change and overpopulation are hoaxes and cults.
I don't believe in "Mother Earth" or Gaia. I do believe in anthropogenic global warming and overpopulation because both are sensible, mensurate and heavily evidenced.
The cult of global warming is not based on science, facts, and objective evidence.
There is no cult of global warming. AGW is based on science, facts and objective evidence. Mountains of it.
It is based on fear, superstition, and the godless secular belief in worshiping the creation, not the creator.
I'm sorry if you have some religious belief violated by AGW theory but if that's the case, it's your problem, not mine..
You poor deluded folks who believe you actually have any control over your environment have an overblown sense of self-importance.
I would not call raising the global temperature by a few degrees after spending 150 years to burn a trillion tons of coal and oil "control".
You look at charts showing the global temperature and CO2 content over the last 100 years, while disregarding the fact that those have cycled to higher levels millions of years before any humans existed on this planet. It's all hogwash, fearmongering, and superstition.
You need to educate yourself a bit better as to what has been going on because statements like these are not effective arguments.

Because everything I've seen you post is nonsensical, extremist and fantastical. Didn't I also say right wing?

Neither am I.

I don't believe in "Mother Earth" or Gaia. I do believe in anthropogenic global warming and overpopulation because both are sensible, mensurate and heavily evidenced.

There is no cult of global warming. AGW is based on science, facts and objective evidence. Mountains of it.

I'm sorry if you have some religious belief violated by AGW theory but if that's the case, it's your problem, not mine..

I would not call raising the global temperature by a few degrees after spending 150 years to burn a trillion tons of coal and oil "control".

You need to educate yourself a bit better as to what has been going on because statements like these are not effective arguments.

You're a fucking idiot. People like you can't seem to comprehend that it would take $50 trillion dollars to make the United States of America carbon neutral by 2050. That is not my guess, that is an estimate by Dr. Douglas Holtz-Eagan, the President of the American Action Forum, one of the biggest proponents of climate change.

When grilled before Congress the other day, He couldn't even give an answer to the question "How much would that lower the world's temperature, if we spent $50 trillion dollars to make the United States of America carbon neutral by 2050?" He didn't have a fucking clue.

Nor had this illustrious "climate expert" ever heard anyone in the Biden administration say how much it would lower the world's temperature. Nor did two other "climate experts" being grilled by Congress know how much it would lower the world's temperature, if we spent $50 trillion dollars to make the United States of America carbon neutral by 2050.

You climatards are stumbling around in the dark, and worshiping fake science, but you don't really have a clue, do you?

When the talk is about over population, its relevant.

It's not just the people ... it's the land area needed to feed each person ... and First-Worlders being clueless to the needs of Third-Worlders ...

If we send fertilizer and equipment so these people can grow more food, they'll just have more babies ... they won't eat any better ...

ETA: "Tis said that half of everyone who ever existed died in childhood ... that ended 100 years ago, and we've quadrupled our numbers since ... kill the doctors ... and for God's sake, let men manage the birthing process ... that's a sure way to cut population numbers ...

It's not just the people ... it's the land area needed to feed each person ... and First-Worlders being clueless to the needs of Third-Worlders ...

If we send fertilizer and equipment so these people can grow more food, they'll just have more babies ... they won't eat any better ...

ETA: "Tis said that half of everyone who ever existed died in childhood ... that ended 100 years ago, and we've quadrupled our numbers since ... kill the doctors ... and for God's sake, let men manage the birthing process ... that's a sure way to cut population numbers ...
The population will take care of itself because it already is. Total fertility rate has fallen for years, and is currently 2.4
A replacement population has to have a rate of 2.3, so we are close.

Thats a fact

Every person on earth can fit in Rhode Island.
Nonsense.
Rhode Island contains 1212 square miles. With 8 billion people on the planet, the population density would be 6.6 million per square mile. New York City has a population density of about 28K per square mile.

Nonsense.
Rhode Island contains 1212 square miles. With 8 billion people on the planet, the population density would be 6.6 million per square mile. New York City has a population density of about 28K per square mile.
Do the math. Every person could fit. It would be tight...

The population will take care of itself because it already is. Total fertility rate has fallen for years, and is currently 2.4
A replacement population has to have a rate of 2.3, so we are close.

As your citation states, fertility rates are well below replacement in Western Europe, Anglo America and China ... and India is getting better ... the main problem today is in Africa, folks there have no retirement systems so they rely on a dozen kids to support them in their dodderhood ... wouldn't you? ...

The good news is that if we don't control our population ... something else will ... that's just how biology works ...

Nonsense.
Do the math. Every person could fit. It would be tight...
Um.... I did the math.
The question is (or should be) how many could live in a certain area, not how many could "fit".

Forum List

Back