Humiliation replaces fear for the women kidnapped by Isis

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
When you read about what is happening to these women, you have to be grateful as a woman that you don't have to go through this.

Widow with child sold for marriage after raiding Isis militants shot her husband and took them into captivity

They sold Amsha for $12. Other girls and women went for more, much more. But Amsha had a small son and was pregnant with her second child. She had already seen Islamic State (Isis) militants execute her husband in front of her. Now the terror of that crime and the fear of captivity was to be replaced by the indignity and humiliation of being traded like cattle.

“A 50-year-old man with a dark beard came to buy me,” she recalls. “From that day on, I didn’t want to live any more.”

Continue reading at:

Humiliation replaces fear for the women kidnapped by Isis World news The Guardian

When you read about what is happening to these women, you have to be grateful as a woman that you don't have to go through this.

Widow with child sold for marriage after raiding Isis militants shot her husband and took them into captivity

They sold Amsha for $12. Other girls and women went for more, much more. But Amsha had a small son and was pregnant with her second child. She had already seen Islamic State (Isis) militants execute her husband in front of her. Now the terror of that crime and the fear of captivity was to be replaced by the indignity and humiliation of being traded like cattle.

“A 50-year-old man with a dark beard came to buy me,” she recalls. “From that day on, I didn’t want to live any more.”

Continue reading at:

Humiliation replaces fear for the women kidnapped by Isis World news The Guardian

There should be an expectation of equal right for women before palestinians complain about their rights.

(sarcasm) make the west bank for women and gaza for men. Men can only visit if invited by a women.

Islam in general need to respect women, mind and body, as equals. The women should have the right to choose a mate. The women should be the land holder, for their security. Women in the arab world before Mohammed owned the land and the man was the protector. Her dowry that she controls. If the man was killed, she would pick a new man that will safe guard her, her land and her household, servants.
Only if she does not have a daughter would the land be controlled by the man. If he takes another wife, the land would become hers.
Men go to fight and the women stay home and direct the property.

Continue reading at:

There should be an expectation of equal right for women before palestinians complain about their rights.

(sarcasm) make the west bank for women and gaza for men. Men can only visit if invited by a women.

Islam in general need to respect women, mind and body, as equals. The women should have the right to choose a mate. The women should be the land holder, for their security. Women in the arab world before Mohammed owned the land and the man was the protector. Her dowry that she controls. If the man was killed, she would pick a new man that will safe guard her, her land and her household, servants.
Only if she does not have a daughter would the land be controlled by the man. If he takes another wife, the land would become hers.
What are all these "sarcastic rights" for if the women chosses to cheer the Islamists?

Continue reading at:

What are all these "sarcastic rights" for if the women chosses to cheer the Islamists?

I don't think anyone here has ever seen Aris cheer for the Islamists. Just because she doesn't agree with you about Assad certainly doesn't mean she is for the Islamists. There are others who write articles about Assad. Would you insinuate that because they write articles about Assad they are cheering the Islamists?

News from The Associated Press

Continue reading at:

I don't think anyone here has ever seen Aris cheer for the Islamists. Just because she doesn't agree with you about Assad certainly doesn't mean she is for the Islamists. There are others who write articles about Assad. Would you insinuate that because they write articles about Assad they are cheering the Islamists?

Calling the Islamists "secular democrats" doesn´t change that they are Islamists...

Continue reading at:

Calling the Islamists "secular democrats" doesn´t change that they are Islamists...

Just because you don't like what Aris has said about Assad doesn't make whatever she says a champion for the actual Islamists. You are only making a fool out of yourself trying to get back at her for saying anything negative about your hero.

Continue reading at:

Just because you don't like what Aris has said about Assad doesn't make whatever she says a champion for the actual Islamists. You are only making a fool out of yourself trying to get back at her for saying anything negative about your hero.
Talking about Islamist terrorist as "secular democrats" isn´t talking about Assad.

Talking about Islamist terrorist as "secular democrats" isn´t talking about Assad.

I think the viewers can figure out why you chimed in on what Aris said. Maybe we should take a poll here and ask the viewers if they think Aris is cheering on the Islamists?

I think the viewers can figure out why you chimed in on what Aris said. Maybe we should take a poll here and ask the viewers if they think Aris is cheering on the Islamists?
Feel free to start your poll. It is just hard to create an opinion poll on facts. 1+1 are 2, whatever you claim. If Aris wanted Syria to be a secular state where citizens have a say, she would support the government instead of the Islamists she calls "secular democrats".
1000509_357501824377910_746351301_n-890x395.jpg

Feel free to start your poll. It is just hard to create an opinion poll on facts. 1+1 are 2, whatever you claim. If Aris wanted Syria to be a secular state where citizens have a say, she would support the government instead of the Islamists she calls "secular democrats".

Since Aris happened to be born in that region of the world, went to school there, is still in touch with people who live in that area of the world, I think she has a good understanding of what is going on. As for you, we don't know if you were born there or are first or second generation in Germany. You might think very highly of Assad (even though others have thought of him as a dictator just like the rest of the dictators in the Middle East), so everyone has the prerogative to have their own opinion, even you and Aris. Why is it that in that area of the world people appear to need dictators to hold things together?

Since Aris happened to be born in that region of the world, went to school there, is still in touch with people who live in that area of the world, I think she has a good understanding of what is going on. As for you, we don't know if you were born there or are first or second generation in Germany. You might think very highly of Assad (even though others have thought of him as a dictator just like the rest of the dictators in the Middle East), so everyone has the prerogative to have their own opinion, even you and Aris. Why is it that in that area of the world people appear to need dictators to hold things together?
You feign as if it not proven what I say.

You feign as if it not proven what I say.

Why not start a thread entitled "Is There Anyone on this Forum Other Than Myself Who Thinks Aris2Chat Champions the Islamists?" We can all read the responses that you will get.

I lived under the oppression of Haf.Ass. Nothing free democratic or secular about that period except the syrian forces leaving finally. Shadow of syria's suzerain authority still lurks.

I lived under the oppression of Haf.Ass. Nothing free democratic or secular about that period except the syrian forces leaving finally. Shadow of syria's suzerain authority still lurks.
I heard of that time. Not very democratic but it is the first time someone disputes the countrie´s secularity. Today, with Bashar Assad, the political situation has improved and is the maximum of freedom someone can grant to minorities that are persistently threatened by a majority that tends to develop religious and thus also political extremism. If you would have to live under the oppression of those extremists, Hafiz Assad´s Syria would appear as paradise in your recollection. Isn´t this thread evidence enough for that?

I heard of that time. Not very democratic but it is the first time someone disputes the countrie´s secularity. Today, with Bashar Assad, the political situation has improved and is the maximum of freedom someone can grant to minorities that are persistently threatened by a majority that tends to develop religious and thus also political extremism. If you would have to live under the oppression of those extremists, Hafiz Assad´s Syria would appear as paradise in your recollection. Isn´t this thread evidence enough for that?

He talk about reform and modernization. He talked a goo game but turned out to be worse that his father.

He talk about reform and modernization. He talked a goo game but turned out to be worse that his father.
That´s what you say.

That´s what you say.

Of course, I listened or read what he promised and seen what happened after the first few years. IronPriest, you refuse to understand because you were not there and you are not in syria living with those who were struggling against The regime for freedom of speech, release or access to those taken by the regime or some information on those who the regime killed. They want free elections where opposition candidates can run and get equal access to voters. They want open internet to the rest of the world, not "big brother" Mukhabarat controlling what they can and cannot what they can access or using what they read and say to arrest (torture, kill) them.

Forum List

Back