Hundreds of migrants gather at U.S.-Mexico border

Don't worry, Trump's Great Wall is stopping them.
o-BORDER-HOLES-facebook.jpg

The clandestine access to Kiss's bedroom for some spicy south of the border butt loving.
My bedroom is in Missouri, "the Show Me State" , not one of the the "Show Me Your Papers State"

So you asked Pedro to show you his junk.....
I didn't ask him because he was busy using his junk to drill you!

Don't worry, Trump's Great Wall is stopping them.
o-BORDER-HOLES-facebook.jpg

The clandestine access to Kiss's bedroom for some spicy south of the border butt loving.
My bedroom is in Missouri, "the Show Me State" , not one of the the "Show Me Your Papers State"

So you asked Pedro to show you his junk.....
I didn't ask him because he was busy using his junk to drill you!

I dont live in Misery.

Here's what I know about Missouri.
My uncle lived in Excelsior springs and there wasnt a mexican to be seen.
Every store you walked into was staffed by white people.
You have zero experience with the mexican invasion and until you do you have no right to speak of it.

I don't know a bunch about this, but I have heard that this group sends people to the border every year requesting asylum. It's not some new fangled thing, according to what I hear. It is also very hard to get actual asylum granted. The vast majority fail. It's hard to see them all spread out on their blankets, little kids and all, being told no. I get why, but it's hard to watch. Probably that's why they're doing it, in hopes they'll gin up the sympathy factor.

It's not hard to watch at all when you realize that these people offer nothing to the US and expect everything. They are leeches and nothing more. That knowledge makes it very easy to watch them suffer.

Migrants gather at U.S.-Mexico border to seek asylum

Look at all the liberals reporting on this like its our fault we dont let them in.
I don't understand why Border Patrol is using the excuse that they don't have the facilities to process 20 asylum seekers at once.
Really? They are that full up, or that short handed, or what? 20 ain't that many.
Trump is stopping their entrance..Did they just drive up and expect to come in? Do they really need asylum?

I don't know a bunch about this, but I have heard that this group sends people to the border every year requesting asylum. It's not some new fangled thing, according to what I hear. It is also very hard to get actual asylum granted. The vast majority fail. It's hard to see them all spread out on their blankets, little kids and all, being told no. I get why, but it's hard to watch. Probably that's why they're doing it, in hopes they'll gin up the sympathy factor.
Yes, their plan is to make their children suffer, hoping that we will show the children empathy that they aren't getting from their awful parents.

Forum List

Back