Hundreds of Voters Unregister After Being Asked for Information

From Trump's government? Maybe...but not in the release of my personal data...my state is refusing, Colorado did not.

So, I take that you are an illegal alien and don't want to go to jail?

Yeah, go with that. :rolleyes:

That's about the only plausible reason for dropping your voter registration. You must have been voting illegally.

Otherwise, you could just choose not to vote!

No. Some Coloradans are choosing not to have their personal info turned over to the Feds. Not voting would not accomplish that.

It is pubic information anyway, you dipshit!

You want to know about my voter registration? Go down to the county office and read it on their records!

I think that the greatest threat to this country is the high number of dipshits that we are allowing to vote!

The information being requested is not public information. I provide data to candidates and campaigns every single day. SSNs and DLs are not in that information.

Additionally, this is not public information that is readily available to just anyone for any reason, fuckwad. (Hey, you started with the endearments...)

So, I take that you are an illegal alien and don't want to go to jail?

Yeah, go with that. :rolleyes:

That's about the only plausible reason for dropping your voter registration. You must have been voting illegally.

Otherwise, you could just choose not to vote!

No. Some Coloradans are choosing not to have their personal info turned over to the Feds. Not voting would not accomplish that.

It is pubic information anyway, you dipshit!

You want to know about my voter registration? Go down to the county office and read it on their records!

I think that the greatest threat to this country is the high number of dipshits that we are allowing to vote!

The information being requested is not public information. I provide data to candidates and campaigns every single day. SSNs and DLs are not in that information.

Additionally, this is not public information that is readily available to just anyone for any reason, fuckwad. (Hey, you started with the endearments...)

You are worried about giving the United States government SSNs? How stupid are you? Who gave you your SSN, the fucking tooth fairy? How do you do your taxes? Make up a number as you go?

As far as DLs go, was that one of the required pieces of information? As far as I know, my DL has nothing to do with my voter registration. If that were true, how do people without driver's licenses vote?

Forum List

Back