🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hungary’s wall will keep out Muslim invaders and boost Trump’s “Build a Wall” campaign!

We should ask Israel about its wall. I mean they got the genocide/apartheid thing down to a science. At least if we do it,its for a good cause in a nation that's OURS. We built it,we made it what it is unlike Israel.
If Israel wanted to commit genocide against the Palestinians, there would not now be a single Palestinian left alive between the River and the Sea, and there would be nothing whatsoever that the Neanderthal Palestinians could do to stop them. But Israel is far more human than Hamas et al.
Bullshit.The cries of 6 million dead juden wouldn't stop the UN from crashing down on Israel like a ton of bricks if they tried that shit. I would go help fight the bastards myself.
The U.N. (a.k.a. The International Old Ladies Debating Club of New York, LLC) ??? !!!

giphy.gif

Oh, and, by the way...

Please DO go and help to fight the Israelis...

We'll all be very interested to hear about your experiences, if you can find an open channel on your House-of-72-Virgins Paradise Network feed...

Last edited:
I get a kick out of idiots saying a wall wont help on the southern border. the ugly-rinas of the world say it because they WANT open borders. she wants to replace well paid american workers with illegal swines. Awall wont stop everyone, but it will stop 90%.

We should ask Israel about its wall. I mean they got the genocide/apartheid thing down to a science. At least if we do it,its for a good cause in a nation that's OURS. We built it,we made it what it is unlike Israel.

You're an admitted racist, aren't you?
Nope. Racist is a word invented by a communist jew. Not even close to a racist.
If Israel wanted to commit genocide against the Palestinians, there would not now be a single Palestinian left alive between the River and the Sea, and there would be nothing whatsoever that the Neanderthal Palestinians could do to stop them. But Israel is far more human than Hamas et al.
Bullshit.The cries of 6 million dead juden wouldn't stop the UN from crashing down on Israel like a ton of bricks if they tried that shit. I would go help fight the bastards myself.
The U.N. (a.k.a. The International Old Ladies Debating Club of New York, LLC) ??? !!!

giphy.gif

Oh, and, by the way...

Please DO go and help to fight the Israelis...

We'll all be very interested to hear about your experiences, if you can find an open channel on your House-of-72-Virgins Paradise Network feed...
I will if that happens. :) Be beautiful sight. Majority of nations of Europe,Asia and ME come crashing down on the head of Israhell and the US....ahhh what a sight.The "army of the US" consisting of feminine males,transsexuals,homosexuals and butch females won't be much to fight against LOL

Coach is Right ^ | 9/21/15 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
Europe’s collapse under the weight of millions of Muslim invaders will fire up Donald Trump’s campaign as no other issue can. After ignoring the Muslim invasion of Europe for almost a year, our largely anti-American media has been forced to start reporting on. Footage of waves of unwashed Muslim invaders can’t be ignored anymore. Until Europe came to its senses last week and stopped welcoming them with food clothing and new mosques, the invaders have had their way. That is finally changing. Reality will do that. The inescapable fact that the vast number of people sneaking into Europe are young...

Striking similarity!

foRXJ2w.jpg

Here is a fence and criminal laws. BUT, here is other things too, what life-threatening. ( Many people helping immigrants with information on facebook pages.)

aknak.jpg

"Minefields in Croatia cover 505.8 square kilometres (195.3 square miles) of territory. The minefields (usually known as "mine suspected areas") are located in 10 counties and 77 cities and municipalities. These areas are thought to contain approximately 50,966 land mines, in addition to unexploded ordnance left over from the Croatian War of Independence. Land mines were used extensively during the war by all sides in the conflict; about 1.5 million were deployed. They were intended to strengthen defensive positions lacking sufficient weapons or manpower, but played a limited role in the fighting.
Croatia_minefields.png

After the war 13,000 square kilometres (5,000 square miles) of territory was initially suspected to contain mines, but this estimate was later reduced to 1,174 square kilometres (453 square miles) after physical inspection. As of 2013 demining programmes were coordinated through governmental bodies such as the Croatian Mine Action Centre, which was hiring private demining companies employing 632 deminers. As of November 2013, Croatia plans to clear all suspected minefields by 2019. The areas are marked with 12,393 warning signs.

As of 4 April 2013, 509 people had been killed and 1,466 injured by land mines in Croatia since the war; with these figures including 60 deminers and seven Croatian Army engineers killed during demining operations. In the immediate aftermath of the war there were about 100 civilian mine casualties per year, but this gradually decreased to below ten per year through demining, mine-awareness and education programmes. Croatia has spent approximately €450 million on demining since 1998, when the process was taken over by private contractors coordinated by the Croatian Mine Action Centre. The cost to complete the demining is estimated at €500 million or more. Economic loss to Croatia (due to loss of land use within suspected minefields) is estimated at €47.3 million per year."

https://m.facebook.com/avoidhungary
avoidhungary1.png

Europe created its own mess by allowing the Muslims into their country and allowing them to live in their own communities where they practice Sharia law.

I don't feel much sympathy for them at all. They made the bed now they will have to lay in it.

Here in America we shouldn't allow any more Muslims in and seriously think about deporting those with green cards. Send them all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

Europe created its own mess by allowing the Muslims into their country and allowing them to live in their own communities where they practice Sharia law.

I don't feel much sympathy for them at all. They made the bed now they will have to lay in it.

Here in America we shouldn't allow any more Muslims in and seriously think about deporting those with green cards. Send them all back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.
Yep.

Christendom has shifted away from Europe and into the New World and, to a lesser extent, Africa.

Europastan is nearly a lost cause, by now, and their idiocy in dealing with this latest wave of invaders is another (and one of the final) nail in Old Europe's coffin.

Fools.

Coach is Right ^ | 9/21/15 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
Europe’s collapse under the weight of millions of Muslim invaders will fire up Donald Trump’s campaign as no other issue can. After ignoring the Muslim invasion of Europe for almost a year, our largely anti-American media has been forced to start reporting on. Footage of waves of unwashed Muslim invaders can’t be ignored anymore. Until Europe came to its senses last week and stopped welcoming them with food clothing and new mosques, the invaders have had their way. That is finally changing. Reality will do that. The inescapable fact that the vast number of people sneaking into Europe are young...

Striking similarity!

foRXJ2w.jpg

Here is a fence and criminal laws. BUT, here is other things too, what life-threatening. ( Many people helping immigrants with information on facebook pages.)

View attachment 50702

"Minefields in Croatia cover 505.8 square kilometres (195.3 square miles) of territory. The minefields (usually known as "mine suspected areas") are located in 10 counties and 77 cities and municipalities. These areas are thought to contain approximately 50,966 land mines, in addition to unexploded ordnance left over from the Croatian War of Independence. Land mines were used extensively during the war by all sides in the conflict; about 1.5 million were deployed. They were intended to strengthen defensive positions lacking sufficient weapons or manpower, but played a limited role in the fighting.
View attachment 50703

After the war 13,000 square kilometres (5,000 square miles) of territory was initially suspected to contain mines, but this estimate was later reduced to 1,174 square kilometres (453 square miles) after physical inspection. As of 2013 demining programmes were coordinated through governmental bodies such as the Croatian Mine Action Centre, which was hiring private demining companies employing 632 deminers. As of November 2013, Croatia plans to clear all suspected minefields by 2019. The areas are marked with 12,393 warning signs.

As of 4 April 2013, 509 people had been killed and 1,466 injured by land mines in Croatia since the war; with these figures including 60 deminers and seven Croatian Army engineers killed during demining operations. In the immediate aftermath of the war there were about 100 civilian mine casualties per year, but this gradually decreased to below ten per year through demining, mine-awareness and education programmes. Croatia has spent approximately €450 million on demining since 1998, when the process was taken over by private contractors coordinated by the Croatian Mine Action Centre. The cost to complete the demining is estimated at €500 million or more. Economic loss to Croatia (due to loss of land use within suspected minefields) is estimated at €47.3 million per year."

https://m.facebook.com/avoidhungary
View attachment 50704
Hopefully it will get several invaders.

saudi arabia (a muslim country, for you libs) has a wall at its border to keep "muslim refugees" from entering the country.

The muslim countries don't want them, but obozo and the stupid europeans are opening their arms to them. Do ya think maybe the other muslims know more than obozo and the EU?

Yup. They don't want to be responsible for refugees.

Refugees cost money for food, housing and medical care. They also have Muslims that aren't of their sect. Being The wrong sect of Muslim will get you killed. There are also Muslim who hate the royal family.

Stupid Europe has taken Muslims in for decades and that will bite them in the ass before all is said and done.

Now we have that POS stupid Obama wanting to bring them to the US.

One has to wonder what our elected officials use for brains because they sure do stupid shit and bringing more Muslims to this country is stupidity of the first degree.

You can't cure stupid.

Forum List

Back