🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leiden: Protest In Solidarity With The Palestinian Prisoners Updated on Sunday · Taken in Leiden, Netherlands

This protest was held on March 2nd in Leiden, The Netherlands. We demand the release of the Palestinian political prisoners. We demand FREEDOM. Do not close your eyes for INJUSTICE and JOIN US with our struggle

733996_219042674907580_1812200226_n.jpg

542797_219042648240916_1776715183_n.jpg

Leiden: Protest In Solidarity With The Palestinian Prisoners | Facebook

SPEAKING OF HUNGER STRIKING --GET OUT OF JAIL FREE --
TERRORISTS----

how is our dear Samer doing? I seem to recall that he
was supposed to be in court again on MARCH 6---ie today

day is over in Israel now----how did it go----if it went
at all????

I do not think Samer Issawi had a court date today, this was the date I think he was supposed to be released following that 8 month sentence he was sentenced to unlawfully a month ago. But Israel chooses to act as a war criminal and unlawfully keep Samer detained. They are probably carrying out Nazi experiments on Samer right now, learned from the Nazis. Nazis will be Nazis, what else is there to say!

I do not think Samer Issawi had a court date today, this was the date I think he was supposed to be released following that 8 month sentence he was sentenced to unlawfully a month ago. But Israel chooses to act as a war criminal and unlawfully keep Samer detained. They are probably carrying out Nazi experiments on Samer right now, learned from the Nazis. Nazis will be Nazis, what else is there to say!

You don't know much about Nazi's.

You don't know much.

Fixed it for ya...

I am fascinated What specific "nazi experiements" do you think they are doing on
SAINT SAMER? will they publish the results in the BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL---
or in the New England Journal of Medicine. In the past most of their stuff
seemed to show up in the New England Journal. Can you refer me to some of the
nazi experiments done in the past?-----I am sure you know that there is no reason
to do medical experimentation and NOT PUBLISH---scientific research is ALL ABOUT
publishing after his stint in the camps-----DOCTOR ARIBERT HEIM (one of yours)
could not stifle his desire to PUBLISH and did so extensively -----albeit on subjects
other than basic research

Jafar Ezzedine and another hunger strike prisoner were supposed to have a hearing this afternoon, these were the two who suspended their hunger strike last month after they were promised their administrative detentions would not be extended after the present one that ends in May. The hearing today was to finalize all of this, either they would be formally charged with a crime or it would be finally confirmed they would be released at the end of the present administrative detention. I have heard no news of the outcome of the hearing. It was supposed to be about 1:30 today. Sherri

And how do you know what those monsters who are holding Samer Issawi are doing to him right now? Evil is not something only Hitler has embraced.

au contraire----sherri knows nazis----INTIMATELY

It's possible you both do, by the comments and accusations flying around...but intimate knowledge isn't always accurate knowledge....a real let down when you wake up the next morning.

It's possible you both do, by the comments and accusations flying around...but intimate knowledge isn't always accurate knowledge....a real let down when you wake up the next morning.

Comparing Jewish people or Israelis to Nazis has got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever had to read or listen to. By doing so, Sherri is spitting on the graves of the millions of slaughtered Jews. It also shows how frustrated she is that Israel exists.
But then again, Sherri has claimed that the Holocaust was fabricated and was mainly a hoax

So I ask you coyote, who is the real Nazi ?

I am not called to be silent in the face of evil, no matter who it is who is carrying out that evil. No person or nation gets a free pass to commit evil without consequences, without people of conscience speaking out against it!

Comparing Jewish people or Israelis to Nazis has got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever had to read or listen to. By doing so, Sherri is spitting on the graves of the millions of slaughtered Jews. It also shows how frustrated she is that Israel exists.
But then again, Sherri has claimed that the Holocaust was fabricated and was mainly a hoax

I see a lot of pig-ignorant Nazi comparisons flying around thehse forums - whether it's from Sherri with her Zionist comparisons or whether it's from Israeli-supporters demonizing Palestinians. Are you suggesting that Sherri is the only one with a warped outlook here?

I am not called to be silent in the face of evil, no matter who it is who is carrying out that evil. No person or nation gets a free pass to commit evil without consequences, without people of conscience speaking out against it!

I agree. But when you make ignorant comparisons to Nazi's - it destroys any credibility your position might have. Seriously - there is NOTHING in the modern world that even comes close to what the Nazi's did.

That applies to the cheap Nazi comparisons by the Islamaphobes.

Comparing Jewish people or Israelis or Arabs or Palestinians to Nazis has got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever had to read or listen to. By doing so, Sherri is spitting on the graves of the millions of slaughtered Jews. It also shows how frustrated she is that Israel exists.

Fixed it for you.

see above----anyone who read nazi literature WAY BACK circa 1960 as I did ---
would recognize sherri for the nazi slut she is------this stuff is not new to her--
she learned it as a baby. Sherri is a typical NOBLE nazi slut

Pg 25 of Report

"Sentencing

88.Defence for Children International records that in 2009, in 83% of surveyed juvenile cases, the military court handed down custodial sentences. In comparison, 6.5% of surveyed juvenile cases in the Israeli civilian justice system ended is custodial sentences. In military court cases observed by No Legal Frontiers in 2010-11, 98% of cases surveyed ended in a custodial sentence, with suspended sentences in the remaining 2%. In 90% or more of cases surveyed by No Legal Frontiers a fine was also imposed. DCI and B’Tselem report that if parents fail to pay the fine, the child will serve additional days in prison.

89.The prescribed sentence for stone-throwing under Military Order 1651 is 10 years if directed at a person or property, and 20 years if directed at a vehicle. The maximum penalty which can be imposed on a 12 or 13-year-old is six months imprisonment. Defence for Children International reports that custodial sentences for children generally range from two weeks to 10 months for stone-throwing. B’Tselem reports that the median period for 14 to 16-year-olds is 2 ½ months and for 16 to 18-year-olds 4 months. The Israeli Government reported similarly that the average number of days in detention (where the imprisonment exceeded 21 days) was 181 in 2011 (approximately 6 months). B’Tselem also noted that of the 32 children in their sample aged 12 to 13, 31% were given a custodial sentence ranging from one to two months. The Israeli Government stated that imprisonment of children under the age of 14 is rare. We were unable to form our own view of this as data from this age group was not incorporated in the official Israeli statistics supplied to us. We were informed in our meeting with the Ministry of Justice that there had been a decrease in the detention of under-14s, with 25 cases in 2009, 14 in 2010 and 1 in 2011 to the date of meeting, who had been detained for 4 days. The military prosecutors made reference to the Attorney General’s Guidelines which apply in Israel and which give a guideline sentence of 3 to 4 months for a 16 yr old with no previous convictions."

http://www.childreninmilitarycustod.../Children_in_Military_Custody_Full_Report.pdf

Sherri

Kids In Solitary Confinement: Thousands of Teenagers, As Young as 14 or 15, Are Routinely Subjected by US Prisons To Psychological Torture

Kids in solitary confinement: America's official child abuse | Jean Casella and James Ridgeway | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Do you support abuse of children in prisons everywhere?

Did you notice conviction rates for these Palestinian children was 83% of surveyed juvenile cases, with the military court handing down custodial sentences. In comparison, 6.5% of surveyed juvenile cases in the Israeli civilian justice system ended in custodial sentences?

Do you support disparate treatment /discrimination against Palestinian children?
I wonder why Frau Sherri doesn't speak up about these childen. Don't they matter to her, or she closes her eyes to it because the Jews are not involved. I guess she doesn't consider what her friends do as being the face of evil.
Yemen should stop child executions, says Human Rights Watch | World news | guardian.co.uk

Kids In Solitary Confinement: Thousands of Teenagers, As Young as 14 or 15, Are Routinely Subjected by US Prisons To Psychological Torture

Kids in solitary confinement: America's official child abuse | Jean Casella and James Ridgeway | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Do you support abuse of children in prisons everywhere?

Did you notice conviction rates for these Palestinian children was 83% of surveyed juvenile cases, with the military court handing down custodial sentences. In comparison, 6.5% of surveyed juvenile cases in the Israeli civilian justice system ended in custodial sentences?

Do you support disparate treatment /discrimination against Palestinian children?
I wonder why Frau Sherri doesn't speak up about these childen. Don't they matter to her, or she closes her eyes to it because the Jews are not involved. I guess she doesn't consider what her friends do as being the face of evil.
Yemen should stop child executions, says Human Rights Watch | World news | guardian.co.uk

Perhaps because it has nothing to do with the topic, Herr Hossfly :)

I agree. But when you make ignorant comparisons to Nazi's - it destroys any credibility your position might have. Seriously - there is NOTHING in the modern world that even comes close to what the Nazi's did.

That applies to the cheap Nazi comparisons by the Islamaphobes.
Oh really? How do you think the whole Holocaust thing got started? They didn't go jews into the ovens overnight. It started by planting a racist seed in the minds of German citizens and scapegoating the jews for all the problems in their country. The government keeps talking about it, then the German media starts running article after article about the jewish threat, then German citizens start believing this is a real problem, then the violence starts, then the acceptance of violence against jews begins, then the apartheid laws start getting enacted, then the whole thing takes off on its own momentum and all along, no one says anything to protest this movement. And the ones who do, get their ass kicked, killed, jailed, shouted down, etc. And that just brings us up to 1939.

There are a lot of similarities between the way the nazis treated the jews in the beginning and the way the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's.

You can't tell me there's any difference between the nazis treating the jews like they're sub-human and the Israeli's treating the Pals like they're sub-human.

The hate is identical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back