Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record---sherri lied in the name of allah, isa, and the rapist dog

she cited some stuff on "mondelweiss" which she claims
reveals israelis laughing and mocking about arab/muslim
children who were killed in war . In fact her citation reveals
no such stuff-----its only allusion to "joking" ---are jokes about
the filthy scum who blow their stinking asses to hell for the
honor of serving their "gods" by murdering jewish babies.
or---simpy the mocking of terrorist pigs----

Mocking filth is one of the ways its victims survive it----long
ago I read an article on humor---which included the line --
Jewish humor was born in the rubble of pogroms
(the kind sherri's kith and kin like)

you never know what might offend a person----sherri is
the kind of person who would be offended if her hero
adolf abu ali----was the butt of humor

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

Sherri, I honestly have pity for you.

I do not make fun of men starving themselves for justice. It is not something to laugh about. Martyrdom is a deep subject. I wish a Muslim would explain their views about Martyrdom to me, I keep asking people and they cannot answer my questions. I want to understand the difference in ideas about Martyrdom between Christianity and Islam. And I am not interested in lies just thrown out there to demonize people with. Why can't anyone seriously answer my questions?

If an adult wants to be a martyr, that's fine. But why do they teach it to their kids?? Kids are pure innocent ! I'll never understand this way of humanity.

Martyrdom taught is submission to God. Christianity, die to self and live for Christ. Islam, submit to God. It is not the teachings of the religion that is the problem.

I do not make fun of men starving themselves for justice. It is not something to laugh about. Martyrdom is a deep subject. I wish a Muslim would explain their views about Martyrdom to me, I keep asking people and they cannot answer my questions. I want to understand the difference in ideas about Martyrdom between Christianity and Islam. And I am not interested in lies just thrown out there to demonize people with. Why can't anyone seriously answer my questions?

If an adult wants to be a martyr, that's fine. But why do they teach it to their kids?? Kids are pure innocent ! I'll never understand this way of humanity.

Martyrdom taught is submission to God. Christianity, die to self and live for Christ. Islam, submit to God. It is not the teachings of the religion that is the problem.

Martyrdom ENCOURAGES DEATH ! People who promote Martyrdom are in favor of death over LIFE. How do you think Jesus would feel about that?

What would Jesus say about the millions of Iraqis who have been maimed, murdered, and displaced by the USA in the name of Holy Profit$?

georgie---you are shallow as always. There is no question that war
galvanizes some businesses---so does illicit sex----and drug addiction--
undertakers make money out of DEATH. HOWEVER---your
conspiracy theory mind is micro-dimensional ---no--there is not
a group of men in silk suits orchestrating wars for profits --nor
is there such a group orchestration economic recssions or
droughts and famines for profit-----when it rains--umbrella
sales do rise-----but there is no super-duper umbrella magnate
up there SEEDING CLOUDS--------

It is true that WAR is mediated mostly by economic considerations--
Germany was certainly galvanized by a WORLD WIDE
depression-----but no----that tiny oligarchy ZOG---did
not orchestrate the economic depression----like rain---economic
depressions ----HAPPEN

What would Jesus say about the millions of Iraqis who have been maimed, murdered, and displaced by the USA in the name of Holy Profit$?

You're right, they should have left Saddam as the dictator to continue torturing his people

You're right, they should have left Saddam as the dictator to continue torturing his people
So your solution for all dictators who torture some of their people involves bombing civilian infrastructure like water treatment plants and then imposing sanctions that guarantee the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children?

So your solution for all dictators who torture some of their people involves bombing civilian infrastructure like water treatment plants and then imposing sanctions that guarantee the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children?

oh gee-----you believed that FAMINE LIE? you are dumber
than I thought. Saddam was a BAATHIST ---like Nasser and
like Assad Kuwait was Saddam's Sudenten land and he
did have the support of CHAMBERLAIN CLONES Saddam's
agenda was CALIPHATE in the same way Adolf's was
REICH. Well---actually you are probably not dumb---just
another sherri type REICH/CALIPHATE isa respecter

503416551_4d9849f421_o.gif

Danger: this thread is at severe risk of being derailed.
Please note the location of the exits (blinking red signs). Your seat cushion can, in the event of an emergency, function as a flotation device.

In order to avoid a complete derailment into Badlands and associated meltdowns, lets get back on topic which, for the uninformed...is not Iraq, Saddam or Nazis.

oh gee-----you believed that FAMINE LIE? you are dumber
than I thought. Saddam was a BAATHIST ---like Nasser and
like Assad Kuwait was Saddam's Sudenten land and he
did have the support of CHAMBERLAIN CLONES Saddam's
agenda was CALIPHATE in the same way Adolf's was
REICH. Well---actually you are probably not dumb---just
another sherri type REICH/CALIPHATE isa respecter
hello shalom rosie sweetie from your very happy devoted MAMZER in pune india....near bombay

only just got the internet here and no email as yet

no clue about what's happened in the last 2 months ......too busy but never ever forgot you all

will tune in when i can.....still busy with shekel stuff

love you xxxxxxxxx

Please note the location of the exits (blinking red signs). Your seat cushion can, in the event of an emergency, function as a flotation device.

In order to avoid a complete derailment into Badlands and associated meltdowns, lets get back on topic which, for the uninformed...is not Iraq, Saddam or Nazis.
Nice toy you picked up at Toys R Us, Coyote. One question though. Do you think into this thread should be thrown Jesus constantly and the similarity of martyrdom between the Christians and Muslims? I would think these would be subjects that would appear on a forum where people are discussing different religions. I am wondering why, out of 63l posts in this particular thread where Jesus has been mentioned in many of these posts, you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Nice toy you picked up at Toys R Us, Coyote. One question though. Do you think into this thread should be thrown Jesus constantly and the similarity of martyrdom between the Christians and Muslims?

No. I don't. It's one of the reasons I requested that we get back on topic.

I would think these would be subjects that would appear on a forum where people are discussing different religions. I am wondering why, out of 63l posts in this particular thread where Jesus has been mentioned in many of these posts, you don't seem to have a problem with that.

It's not the point of mentioning Jesus - it's how many posts pile on to derail the topic. A post here or there doesn't derail a thread.

I could simply go and delete a bunch of posts, but I would rather not.

I should also point out I don't read through 631 posts. I don't have the time. But when someone starts reporting posts, then that alerts me to take a look at the thread and, I DO NOT read through the whole blasted thread - if I had to, I would just move it to the Badlands. Comprehende?

Nice toy you picked up at Toys R Us, Coyote. One question though. Do you think into this thread should be thrown Jesus constantly and the similarity of martyrdom between the Christians and Muslims?

I would think these would be subjects that would appear on a forum where people are discussing different religions. I am wondering why, out of 63l posts in this particular thread where Jesus has been mentioned in many of these posts, you don't seem to have a problem with that.

It's not the point of mentioning Jesus - it's how many posts pile on to derail the topic. A post here or there doesn't derail a thread.

I should also point out I don't read through 631 posts. I don't have the time. But when someone starts reporting posts, then that alerts me to take a look at the thread and, I DO NOT read through the whole blasted thread - if I had to, I would just move it to the Badlands. Comprehende?
What a cop-out. If hunger strikers are being discussed, there is no reason to drag in Jesus or what the Bible says and of course to start in discussing martyrdom of Muslims and Christians which was brought up just the other day. Nobody said you have to read every post, but surely you couldn't have missed all of those about which I am talking. Comprende?

What a cop-out. If hunger strikers are being discussed, there is no reason to drag in Jesus or what the Bible says and of course to start in discussing martyrdom of Muslims and Christians which was brought up just the other day. Nobody said you have to read every post, but surely you couldn't have missed all of those about which I am talking. Comprende?

I'm not sure what your angst is about. I don't want to delete a whole bunch of posts. It makes more sense to remind people to get back on topic then it does to go back and delete off topic stuff when it's gotten that far. I agree with your basic premise.

I am reading this, from yesterday, February 9, 2013, on the Facebook Free Samer Issawi Campaign Page.

"Update: Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi has rejected an Israeli offer of deportation in exchange for his release from prison, saying : "We are fighting for the return of Palestinian refugees not to increase their numbers." (Day 230) of his hunger strike, Victory or Death.

Via: Shireen Issawi"

The Free Samer Issawi Campaign | Facebook

Israel has a long history of deportations of Palestinians, acts that The Fourth Geneva Convention ideintifies as war crimes.

Sherri

I am not called to be silent in the face of evil, no matter who it is who is carrying out that evil. No person or nation gets a free pass to commit evil without consequences, without people of conscience speaking out against it!
Funny, but I have yet to hear you call out the evil carried out by the Palestinians....In fact, all we hear from you on the matter......IS SILENCE!

Seriously, you're a whacked in the the head, hypocritical fuckin' lunatic, who has a lot of nerve invoking the name of Jesus in your twisted support of terrorist scum.

You aer the one who would have been whipping the slaves and burning to death babies, in past Holocausts.

No thanks, I do not want anything to do with your ilk!
Nooooo, I would have been battling alonside the north, and putting as many rounds down range as possible against the Nazi fucks, the way I did against middle eastern terrorist fucks.

And, fact of the matter is, you non-christian whackjob....I had the distinct pleasure of training alongside elements of the IDF, who are some of the most professional, and proficient foreign warriors I trained alongside.... I would have been honored to fight alongside them if the need had ever arisen, you slapdick clown.

Funny, but I have yet to hear you call out the evil carried out by the Palestinians....In fact, all we hear from you on the matter......IS SILENCE!

Seriously, you're a whacked in the the head, hypocritical fuckin' lunatic, who has a lot of nerve invoking the name of Jesus in your twisted support of terrorist scum.

You aer the one who would have been whipping the slaves and burning to death babies, in past Holocausts.

Nooooo, I would have been battling alonside the north, and putting as many rounds down range as possible against the Nazi fucks, the way I did against middle eastern terrorist fucks.

And, fact of the matter is, you non-christian whackjob....I had the distinct pleasure of training alongside elements of the IDF, who are some of the most professional, and proficient foreign warriors I trained alongside.... I would have been honored to fight alongside them if the need had ever arisen, you slapdick clown.

Did you all go out and shoot little arab kids throwing rocks? Was it fun?

Yes, Frau Ima, let's look at little Arab kids throwing rocks. They sure look like they are having fun. Can you imagine how the cops here in America or any country for that matter would respond to this?
Stoning Innocent Israelis ? They Want Peace? | Israel Video Network

Yes, Frau Ima, let's look at little Arab kids throwing rocks. They sure look like they are having fun. Can you imagine how the cops here in America or any country for that matter would respond to this?
Stoning Innocent Israelis ? They Want Peace? | Israel Video Network
They probably wouldn't murder unarmed children tending their sheep, shit-stain.
Ask Gabby (OR AIPAC) for details.

"Another of the victims was a 14-year old boy who was critically injured when he was shot in the head while collecting rubble near where Abu Hashish was tending his sheep.” /12/

"The stories go on and on.

"Gabrielle Giffords

"Ironically, the American Congresswoman recently so tragically shot in the head has been extremely close to the Israel lobby, which has played a critical role in enabling the tragedies sketched above.

"The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) works year after year to ensure that the approximately $7-8 million per day of American tax to Israel /13/ keeps flowing regardless of how many civilians its troops kill."

Shot in the Head » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

How many civilians have you killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back