🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which side is transferring portions of its civilian population into territory it occupies?

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georgie It is not clear to me exactly what the law means----
I have never heard of ANYONE being "DEPORTED" --to
Gaza or the West Bank---- as to "transfer"---that sounds
like an active process as in THE COPS SHOW UP---order people
into trucks and SHIP them over the border. ---it seems to me
that any Israeli citizen living in the west bank ----went there
by his own volition. When the USA occupied West Germany--
we had WHOLE military families living there and non military
families who were ancillary workers------that was not even by
THEIR OWN VOLITION---they got orders (at least the active
duty people did----and the families went along)

About 4000 thousand Jews lived on the West Bank in 1970.
Close to 400,000 thousand do so today, all in violation of international law.

so? if you were honest you would make note of the fact that
prior to 1948----lots of jews lived in what is today
the 'west bank'-----and the jewish population of Jerusalem
included families that had been there for thousands of
years until a siege including murder, rape and starvation
destroyed that population---the tiny remnant saved
in 1948 ----and religious shrines destroyed by your kith
and kin.

no border was recognized---only an ARMISTICE line---
which was breached by your kith and kin in 1967

try to focus on reality

Speaking of abuse of prisoners, there was a prisoner who recently died in PA detention. The prisoner was Ayman Samarah, age 40, he was being held on charges connected to a stabbing. He died in a Palestinian Authority jail in Jericho. According to a Jerusalem Post and Ma’an News Agency, the Palestinian attorney general ordered and launched an investigation into the death and an autopsy and Palestinian officials have said that Ayman Samarah, 40, was not tortured, but suffered from diabetes and high blood pressure. There are conflicting reports about whether he died in prison or in the hospital and the Post cites Palestinians in Jericho saying he was beaten by other prisoners. Families of prisoners have reportedly held a sit-in near the prison.

972 Magazine discusses how acts like this are discrediting the PA, who is more and more being seen by the Palestinian people as a collaborator with the Israeli Occupier of Palestine.

"Additionally, the more Palestinian Authority institutions mimic the worst methods of the Israeli occupation, the more it will be discredited in the eyes of Palestinians, if it isn’t already. Many Palestinians already view the PA as the outsourcing contractors for the Israeli security establishment – in other words, collaborators."

Prisoner?s death in Palestinian jail highlights violations, loss of legitimacy | +972 Magazine

Sherri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BT8eiN7khwg]Expose AIPAC in solidarity with Palestinian hunger strikers - YouTube[/ame]

both the post by sherri and the article she cites are
virtually meaningless. The whole bottom line is that
she and her kith and kin exploit just about any happen-
stance including deaths of unknown etiology.

ADULT SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME---is a real entity
in medical science ---in the case of ---the recent
"Arafat J. " person-----the islamo nazis have started
their dance whilst the autopsy remains uncompleted

regarding the PA prison death---there is no evidence
of foul play----just conjecture

Palestinian journalists and cartoonists remain targets of Israeli unlawful detentions, unlawfully imprisoned by the Occupier of Palestine, unlawfully subjected to unlawful administrative detentions that violate intl law.

Palestinian cartoonist Mohammad Saba’aneh’s detention extended

"Update from friends and supporters of Palestinian cartoonist Mohammad Saba’aneh, who is being held under interrogation since February 16: A military court in the city of Ashkelon extended the detention of Mohammad Saba’aneh, a Palestinian cartoonist for Al-Hayat al-Jadida, for a second time, Saba’aneh was arrested on February 16 while crossing the Allenby Bridge checkpoint from Jordan. His detention was originally extended for nine days on February 20. The cartoonist’s lawyer appealed the extension and requested permission to see the journalist, in what would be the first time since the arrest."

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » Palestinian cartoonist Mohammad Saba?aneh?s detention extended

sabaanehcartoon-300x182.jpg

Sherri

Which side is transferring portions of its civilian population into territory it occupies?

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georgie It is not clear to me exactly what the law means----
I have never heard of ANYONE being "DEPORTED" --to
Gaza or the West Bank---- as to "transfer"---that sounds
like an active process as in THE COPS SHOW UP---order people
into trucks and SHIP them over the border. ---it seems to me
that any Israeli citizen living in the west bank ----went there
by his own volition. When the USA occupied West Germany--
we had WHOLE military families living there and non military
families who were ancillary workers------that was not even by
THEIR OWN VOLITION---they got orders (at least the active
duty people did----and the families went along)
About 4000 thousand Jews lived on the West Bank in 1970.
Close to 400,000 thousand do so today, all in violation of international law.
You would have them punished for reproducing and multiplying prodigiously? What else are they supposed to do on cold winter nights? Have a heart, Dr Grinch.

When Israel decides to administratively detain a journalist or cartoonist, their entire families become targets of unlawful detentions.

Thamer Saba’aneh, 37, the brother of detained Palestinian cartoonist Mohammad Saba’aneh and a researcher for Ahrar association that supports Palestinian prisoners, was detained on March 4, when his home was invaded in a nighttime raid by Israeli occupation soldiers.

Mohammad Saba’aneh was detained on February 16 as he returned to Palestine from Jordan. His detention has been extended several times for further interrogation. A popular cartoonist, Saba’aneh’s supporters have created a facebook group to draw attention to his case

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » Thamer Saba?aneh, prisoner activist and brother of detained cartoonist, arrested

It is not just unlawful detentions that Palestinian journalists and cartoonists are subjected to or unlawful detentions of family members, we saw in November entire families become targets to bomb and targets to kill. Here is a baby deliberately targeted and killed by Israel in November in Gaza, the 11 month old baby boy of a BBC Palestinian journalist living in Gaza.

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

I remember that case----he had crossed into Jordan and was
tracked providing some terrrorist groups holed up in
jordan with pictures of good places to bomb. ----and was nabbed as he crossed back into the west bank over the
allenby bridge. His silly cartoons are not an issue

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O05UZNB1nA&feature=youtu.be]Bil'in Weekly Demo 08.03.2013 By Haitham Khatib - YouTube[/ame]

When Israel decides to administratively detain a journalist or cartoonist, their entire families become targets of unlawful detentions.

Thamer Saba’aneh, 37, the brother of detained Palestinian cartoonist Mohammad Saba’aneh and a researcher for Ahrar association that supports Palestinian prisoners, was detained on March 4, when his home was invaded in a nighttime raid by Israeli occupation soldiers.

Mohammad Saba’aneh was detained on February 16 as he returned to Palestine from Jordan. His detention has been extended several times for further interrogation. A popular cartoonist, Saba’aneh’s supporters have created a facebook group to draw attention to his case

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » Thamer Saba?aneh, prisoner activist and brother of detained cartoonist, arrested

It is not just unlawful detentions that Palestinian journalists and cartoonists are subjected to or unlawful detentions of family members, we saw in November entire families become targets to bomb and targets to kill. Here is a baby deliberately targeted and killed by Israel in November in Gaza, the 11 month old baby boy of a BBC Palestinian journalist living in Gaza.

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

More on the Israeli murder of the Palestinian baby depicted in the Photo above, the killing was not in Jordan:

"Just to give you an idea of what they’re laughing at, here are photos of children that Israel has killed or wounded in the last two days:

Omar Misharawi, 11-months-old

This picture of 11-month-old Omar Masharawi was published by the Washington Post. Omar was killed by an Israeli airstrike in Gaza yesterday."

Here is the other child who was murdered by Israel, whose photo is depicted in that article, another child murdered in Gaza, not Jordan.

s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg

Israel supporters (and IDF officials) proudly display their bigotry on Twitter (UPDATED) | Mondoweiss

Sherri

THESE are children deliberately targeted by terrorist, you Nazi Slut !

Last edited by a moderator:
Samers Daily Schedule M-F

0600 5 mile morning run

0800 Torture period - 100 lashes

1000 Personal time - write memoirs

1200 Job interview - creation of TV cooking show

1400 Torture period - thumbscrews and broom behind knees squat

1600 Answer fan mail(Tweets and Facebook)

1800 Torture period - Waterboarding (15 minutes)

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

We are fighting for all Palestinians | Samer Issawi | Comment is free | The Guardian

0600 5 mile morning run

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

We are fighting for all Palestinians | Samer Issawi | Comment is free | The Guardian

But the article you provided a link for says none of what you claim it says here in this post! Why must you lie about Palestinian Freedom Fighter Samer Issawi?

0600 5 mile morning run

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

Sherri, I honestly have pity for you.

0600 5 mile morning run

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

I do not make fun of men starving themselves for justice. It is not something to laugh about. Martyrdom is a deep subject. I wish a Muslim would explain their views about Martyrdom to me, I keep asking people and they cannot answer my questions. I want to understand the difference in ideas about Martyrdom between Christianity and Islam. And I am not interested in lies just thrown out there to demonize people with. Why can't anyone seriously answer my questions?

0600 5 mile morning run

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

I do not make fun of men starving themselves for justice. It is not something to laugh about. Martyrdom is a deep subject. I wish a Muslim would explain their views about Martyrdom to me, I keep asking people and they cannot answer my questions. I want to understand the difference in ideas about Martyrdom between Christianity and Islam. And I am not interested in lies just thrown out there to demonize people with. Why can't anyone seriously answer my questions?

I am reading this article that seems to shed some light on my questions. THE CONCEPT OF MARTYRDOM IN ISLAM I conclude the concept Martyrdom means essentially the same thing in Christianity and Islam, after discussing it with my husband.

Sherri

shahada is becoming a shahid, iran iraq war dying for cause of Allah.

0600 5 mile morning run
2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

1. Daily schedule
2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

Hossfly it is not her fault---its the culture If you watch Footage
of nazi germany----pre world war II---at the meetings of nazis and
the big rallies ----no one is laughing---there is a kind of orgiastic fervent
worship of Der Fuhrer----amongst the women----but that's the only
"joy"
at the end---the only time nazis laugh is when they are forced
thru concentration camps ---then a few laugh

In mosques---there are no jokes----the sermons are very serious
centering on the fact that 'kaffirin' are liars---perverters---and
seeking to "destroy islam"----no eating, no dancing and no
actual singing except a bit of chanting "death to _______"

Baptist churches are entirely different----lots of singing and
sorta dancing ---and a kind of joyous laughter ---no actual
humor needed

in general ---islamo nazism is inherently dark----in
a very pervasive way-----the only real smiles happen
when there is something to CELEBRATE----like a big
deadly terrorist action----In 1967---there were lots of
BIG SMILES at the end of May and beginning of June--
then they vanished. On 9-11-01---HUGE SMILES ---
and even dancing

0600 5 mile morning run

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

Why not watch those kiddie cartoons shown to the Palestinian kids so you can get a good idea of martyrdom in the Muslim world. And, of course, you could always ask your partner his views on martyrdom since he was brought up as a Muslim in Iran. By the way, have you ever signed the Voice of the Martyrs' petition for that Christian woman, Asia Bibi. I would think that as a "good Christian woman" you would have been anxious to sign it.

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

I am reading this article that seems to shed some light on my questions. THE CONCEPT OF MARTYRDOM IN ISLAM I conclude the concept Martyrdom means essentially the same thing in Christianity and Islam, after discussing it with my husband.

Sherri

shahada is becoming a shahid, iran iraq war dying for cause of Allah.
Many Christians would certainly disagree with you that the concept of martyrdom is the same in Islam as it is in Christianity.

The Meaning of Martyrdom for Christians and Muslims

Muslim and Christian Martyrdom - Desiring God

0600 5 mile morning run

2000 Soccer practice

Samers Daily Blog

1. Daily schedule

2. Daily blog

Different subjects

No sense of humor

If an adult wants to be a martyr, that's fine. But why do they teach it to their kids?? Kids are pure innocent ! I'll never understand this way of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back