🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
see above----anyone who read nazi literature WAY BACK circa 1960 as I did ---
would recognize sherri for the nazi slut she is------this stuff is not new to her--
she learned it as a baby. Sherri is a typical NOBLE nazi slut
If you don't have a valid argument, you discredit the source.

Comparing Jewish people or Israelis to Nazis has got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever had to read or listen to.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

By doing so, Sherri is spitting on the graves of the millions of slaughtered Jews.
Do you not realize that all these international laws Israel is in violation of, was created in response to the Holocaust?

So when you violate those laws, you make the lives of Holocaust victims to have died in vain.

I agree. But when you make ignorant comparisons to Nazi's - it destroys any credibility your position might have. Seriously - there is NOTHING in the modern world that even comes close to what the Nazi's did.

That applies to the cheap Nazi comparisons by the Islamaphobes.
Oh really? How do you think the whole Holocaust thing got started? They didn't go jews into the ovens overnight. It started by planting a racist seed in the minds of German citizens and scapegoating the jews for all the problems in their country. The government keeps talking about it, then the German media starts running article after article about the jewish threat, then German citizens start believing this is a real problem, then the violence starts, then the acceptance of violence against jews begins, then the apartheid laws start getting enacted, then the whole thing takes off on its own momentum and all along, no one says anything to protest this movement. And the ones who do, get their ass kicked, killed, jailed, shouted down, etc. And that just brings us up to 1939.

There are a lot of similarities between the way the nazis treated the jews in the beginning and the way the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's.

You can't tell me there's any difference between the nazis treating the jews like they're sub-human and the Israeli's treating the Pals like they're sub-human.

The hate is identical!

Historically - I agree, it starts the same way - whether it's the orchestrated anti-semitism of the Arab countries, the systemic dehumanization of the Palistinians or the Islamophobia of the western countries - it starts by broad brushing and demonizing a group of people. But it doesn't necessarily lead to Jews in ovens and that is a key difference.

It starts that way - but nothing in the modern world has taken the path that the Nazi's took. I agree with calling out the bigots and the racists, and calling into question the practices in Israel's society that more closely resemble apartheid South Africa than a western-style society - but none of that even begins to approach the large scale systemic dehumanization and slaughter, medical experimentation, large scale starvation and eugenics of the Nazi regime - and not just towards Jews. It just doesn't even come close and that is why I object to the constant cheap references.

The hate, while disgusting - stops short of "final solutions" and to make those comparisons is, imo - a slap in the face of the millions who suffered under the Nazi's.

It's possible you both do, by the comments and accusations flying around...but intimate knowledge isn't always accurate knowledge....a real let down when you wake up the next morning.

Comparing Jewish people or Israelis to Nazis has got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever had to read or listen to. By doing so, Sherri is spitting on the graves of the millions of slaughtered Jews. It also shows how frustrated she is that Israel exists.
But then again, Sherri has claimed that the Holocaust was fabricated and was mainly a hoax

So I ask you coyote, who is the real Nazi ?

I see a lot of pig-ignorant Nazi comparisons flying around thehse forums - whether it's from Sherri with her Zionist comparisons or whether it's from Israeli-supporters demonizing Palestinians. Are you suggesting that Sherri is the only one with a warped outlook here?

Comparing Jews or Israelis to Nazis is a lot more vulgar since they were the ones being slaughtered practically to the point of extinction

I agree. But when you make ignorant comparisons to Nazi's - it destroys any credibility your position might have. Seriously - there is NOTHING in the modern world that even comes close to what the Nazi's did.

That applies to the cheap Nazi comparisons by the Islamaphobes.
Oh really? How do you think the whole Holocaust thing got started? They didn't go jews into the ovens overnight. It started by planting a racist seed in the minds of German citizens and scapegoating the jews for all the problems in their country. The government keeps talking about it, then the German media starts running article after article about the jewish threat, then German citizens start believing this is a real problem, then the violence starts, then the acceptance of violence against jews begins, then the apartheid laws start getting enacted, then the whole thing takes off on its own momentum and all along, no one says anything to protest this movement. And the ones who do, get their ass kicked, killed, jailed, shouted down, etc. And that just brings us up to 1939.

There are a lot of similarities between the way the nazis treated the jews in the beginning and the way the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's.

You can't tell me there's any difference between the nazis treating the jews like they're sub-human and the Israeli's treating the Pals like they're sub-human.

The hate is identical!

Historically - I agree, it starts the same way - whether it's the orchestrated anti-semitism of the Arab countries, the systemic dehumanization of the Palistinians or the Islamophobia of the western countries - it starts by broad brushing and demonizing a group of people. But it doesn't necessarily lead to Jews in ovens and that is a key difference.

It starts that way - but nothing in the modern world has taken the path that the Nazi's took. I agree with calling out the bigots and the racists, and calling into question the practices in Israel's society that more closely resemble apartheid South Africa than a western-style society - but none of that even begins to approach the large scale systemic dehumanization and slaughter, medical experimentation, large scale starvation and eugenics of the Nazi regime - and not just towards Jews. It just doesn't even come close and that is why I object to the constant cheap references.

The hate, while disgusting - stops short of "final solutions" and to make those comparisons is, imo - a slap in the face of the millions who suffered under the Nazi's.
Nothing is as bad as that and I don't think anything will ever get as bad as that.

But the Israeli's are heading in that direction.

The hate is identical!

Nothing is as bad as that and I don't think anything will ever get as bad as that.

But the Israeli's are heading in that direction.

I strongly disagree. Apartheid society maybe.

the nazi holocaust thing got started about 300 AD when Constantine
become the emperor of the holy roman empire----first reich. It continued
for the next 1700 years with people like sherri and is based on the
issue of "rejection of christ" --specifically focused on jews with
regard to the deicide myth. Muslims have exceeded the REICHS in
their genocides-----those genocides are related to rejection of
"AL NABI" to wit muhummad. Cortez killed Montezuma for
a reason similar to Isabella's inquistion murder of jews----
Montezuma also rejected "christ" -----then there were sectarian issues---
Cromwell redefined "christ" and killed those who rejected his
definition. Without a Constantine---there would not have been
Adolf abu ali and without muhummad there would not have been
al husseini. Without Constantine---there would not be sherri

I strongly disagree. Apartheid society maybe.
That's okay. Disagreement is healthy part of communication.

And this is just another example of liberals disagreeing with other liberals.

Something you never see with conservatives disagreeing with other conservatives.

The attitude of nothing is as bad as that, the problem with that is it is that type of thinking that gives Israel a license to freely do whatever crimes she chooses with Impunity. Because nothing is as bad as what was done to Jews, they get a free pass to victimize. To a child unlawfully killed, that child is just as dead whether he is killed in a concentration camp in Europe or a concentration camp in Gaza. One killing is called a crime against humanity, the other self defense, collateral damage and whitewashed. I was thinking about that word whitewashing, Jesus used that word and it is interesting it was Jews in the land He was speaking about. How appropriate it truly is for His followers today to do just as He did and speak against whitewashing by present day Jews in Palestine!

The attitude of nothing is as bad as that, the problem with that is it is that type of thinking that gives Israel a license to freely do whatever crimes she chooses with Impunity. Because nothing is as bad as what was done to Jews, they get a free pass to victimize. To a child unlawfully killed, that child is just as dead whether he is killed in a concentration camp in Europe or a concentration camp in Gaza. One killing is called a crime against humanity, the other self defense, collateral damage and whitewashed. I was thinking about that word whitewashing, Jesus used that word and it is interesting it was Jews in the land He was speaking about. How appropriate it truly is for His followers today to do just as He did and speak against whitewashing by present day Jews in Palestine!
A simple request, Frau Sherri. Do you happen to have any videos of the child genocide taken by Reuters, AP or UPI photographers? I've searched the internet for hours and can only find Pallywood productions with Palestinian actors portraying IDF soldiers. Where's the beef?

:bsflag:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtSA88rQEE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Palestinian prisoner smuggles sperm to wife - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6ruK1E6mY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Samer Issawi is dying.. Sign the petition as a way of support.. - YouTube[/ame]

just let every person who collects guns and shoots at people
out of jail if they decide not to eat-----great idea.
Samer is a criminal who was correctly convicted of a serious
crime. His sentence was lighter (if I remmeber correctly---some--
thing like 20 years) than if he had been convicted of the same crime
in the USA -----lots of shit like him are in USA jails. According to sherri
they should all be released to the streets where they can shoot children
in the head for allah, isa, and the rapist There is one I know right
now eager to put a hole in another child's brain-----want his
name and location sherri?

I am not called to be silent in the face of evil, no matter who it is who is carrying out that evil. No person or nation gets a free pass to commit evil without consequences, without people of conscience speaking out against it!
Funny, but I have yet to hear you call out the evil carried out by the Palestinians....In fact, all we hear from you on the matter......IS SILENCE!

Seriously, you're a whacked in the the head, hypocritical fuckin' lunatic, who has a lot of nerve invoking the name of Jesus in your twisted support of terrorist scum.

Last edited:
I am not called to be silent in the face of evil, no matter who it is who is carrying out that evil. No person or nation gets a free pass to commit evil without consequences, without people of conscience speaking out against it!
Funny, but I have yet to hear you call out the evil carried out by the Palestinians....In fact, all we hear from you on the matter......IS SILENCE!

Seriously, you're a whacked in the the head, hypocritical fuckin' lunatic, who has a lot of nerve invoking the name of Jesus in your twisted support of terrorist scum.
Which side is transferring portions of its civilian population into territory it occupies?

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gee 12 criminals in Israeli jails are not eating and sherri
has devoted her life to this "cause". She should check
out USA jails----criminals do all kinds of odd things
You can be sure that right now hundreds are searching
around for odd bits of things to SHARPEN up and stick
into each other-----and a few score are banging their
heads against the metal bars. Considering the fact that
there are 20 million adult palis in Israeli jails and 100
million kids-------12 does not seem to be a major issue in
reference to "APPETITE" Sherri is more obsessed on
the 12 non -eaters in Israel than my mom was on my
miniscule seven year old appetite.----she still talks about
it at the age of 93----but she never made it a NEWS ITEM

Which side is transferring portions of its civilian population into territory it occupies?

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Georgie It is not clear to me exactly what the law means----
I have never heard of ANYONE being "DEPORTED" --to
Gaza or the West Bank---- as to "transfer"---that sounds
like an active process as in THE COPS SHOW UP---order people
into trucks and SHIP them over the border. ---it seems to me
that any Israeli citizen living in the west bank ----went there
by his own volition. When the USA occupied West Germany--
we had WHOLE military families living there and non military
families who were ancillary workers------that was not even by
THEIR OWN VOLITION---they got orders (at least the active
duty people did----and the families went along)

You aer the one who would have been whipping the slaves and burning to death babies, in past Holocausts.

No thanks, I do not want anything to do with your ilk!

Georgie It is not clear to me exactly what the law means----
I have never heard of ANYONE being "DEPORTED" --to
Gaza or the West Bank---- as to "transfer"---that sounds
like an active process as in THE COPS SHOW UP---order people
into trucks and SHIP them over the border. ---it seems to me
that any Israeli citizen living in the west bank ----went there
by his own volition. When the USA occupied West Germany--
we had WHOLE military families living there and non military
families who were ancillary workers------that was not even by
THEIR OWN VOLITION---they got orders (at least the active
duty people did----and the families went along)
About 4000 thousand Jews lived on the West Bank in 1970.
Close to 400,000 thousand do so today, all in violation of international law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back