Hunted

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Nine teams of two attempt to disappear for 28 days in a world where most everything is digitally tracked, while highly skilled investigators search for them. At the command center, the experts use state-of-the-art tracking methods alongside traditional tactics to pursue their targets, searching their homes, and internet and phone histories to identify behavioral patterns and clues to potential hiding places. The teams of fugitives working to evade capture and win the $250,000 grand prize come from a range of backgrounds, including a former gang member-turned attorney, a pastor's daughter and a pair of mothers

Anyone watching this? I didn't think I'd like it but I do. :)

Sounds like a dry run for the NWO take over. Their target? Christians, Jews and anyone else who isn't going to go along with their plan. What better way to discover weak spots and get free feedback. A $250K prize?

Nine teams of two attempt to disappear for 28 days in a world where most everything is digitally tracked, while highly skilled investigators search for them. At the command center, the experts use state-of-the-art tracking methods alongside traditional tactics to pursue their targets, searching their homes, and internet and phone histories to identify behavioral patterns and clues to potential hiding places. The teams of fugitives working to evade capture and win the $250,000 grand prize come from a range of backgrounds, including a former gang member-turned attorney, a pastor's daughter and a pair of mothers

Sounds interesting. What would you do Drifter, if you were going off the grid for 28 days?

Sounds interesting. What would you do Drifter, if you were going off the grid for 28 days?

I'd fuck it up and be the first one caught probably :lol:

I only know some things about off the grid because my boyfriend likes that kinda stuff.

What would you do?

Sounds like a dry run for the NWO take over. Their target? Christians, Jews and anyone else who isn't going to go along with their plan. What better way to discover weak spots and get free feedback. A $250K prize?

Fear. Anxiety. Paranoia. Sweaty palms. And that was just us sitting down in front of the Chief Peter Bleksley and Deputy Ben Owen of Channel 4's Hunted.

The six-part reality TV thriller sees ten ordinary citizens going on the run for 28 days while doggedly being pursued by a team of expert hunters.

Former undercover Metropolitan police officer Peter and intelligence expert Ben have explained that this year's series will be much more hardcore and frightening for the "underserving" fugitives - and it's mainly down to some brand new "toys" they have to play with...
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a...ost-terrifying-television-show-on-the-planet/

Who is behind it?
Who do you believe is behind the NWO?

I don't know if I believe in it. Who do you think is?
New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia

I only know some things about off the grid because my boyfriend likes that kinda stuff.

What would you do?

Well, geeze. How much of a head start do they get? and are they allowed to start out with money, or just the clothes on their back? it does make it harder though when there are 2 people I think. You'd probably have to enlist someone's help to do it. Someone you didn't know before.
Theres a lot of homeless here where I live, so id probably give one my debit card. someone who was about the same size as me, maybe buy some of his clothes from him. tell him to travel around and using the card, long enough for us to head in a different direction. wouldnt be hard to buy some bicycle off someone.
There is a train yard close by and its possible to hop a train which would run by the marina at the bay. Somehow Id try to get to SF which is on the other side of the bay and live as a homeless person in the park. its pretty much a forest there.

What would you do?

Well, geeze. How much of a head start do they get? and are they allowed to start out with money, or just the clothes on their back? it does make it harder though when there are 2 people I think. You'd probably have to enlist someone's help to do it. Someone you didn't know before.
Theres a lot of homeless here where I live, so id probably give one my debit card. someone who was about the same size as me, maybe buy some of his clothes from him. tell him to travel around and using the card, long enough for us to head in a different direction. wouldnt be hard to buy some bicycle off someone.
There is a train yard close by and its possible to hop a train which would run by the marina at the bay. Somehow Id try to get to SF which is on the other side of the bay and live as a homeless person in the park. its pretty much a forest there.

I have only watched two episodes and not from the beginning of the series so I am not sure what the start off with. But they the couple I watched last week had a network of friends helping them and so far they are taunting the investigators they leave them a message every time they escape getting caught.

I was in San Francisco in December, also San Jose and Santa Cruz. I liked Santa Cruz the best.

oh nooooooooooooooo not 28 days oh noooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

It's basically a game show with a $250,000 prize if you can last the 28 days without getting found.

OHH YESSSS! you can do it Skye!!

OHH YESSSS! you can do it Skye!!

why me

I'm not the op

whatever meh

Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

Forum List

Back