Hunter Biden laptop entered as evidence in Federal firearms case

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

How can a fake laptop made by Putin in the basement of the Kremlin be entered as evidence in a Federal firearms case against Hunter Biden?

How do we go from the laptop being fake and 70 intelligence “experts” claiming as such…..to it now being used as evidence in a Federal firearms case….WITH NO CONTRITION from the liars?

Fake evidence?

How did Putin create all those movies and photos?

Lefties have never said, “Yea, we are lying bags of trash. We knew it was authentic all along, WE ARE JUST LIARS.”

All Democrat leaders have that. It’s like a VIP club And they will protect their own. Hillary and her team smashed 13 mobile devices that were under subpoena and yet no obstruction charges. she also falsely claimed that she had only two.
Obama sent emails to that private server. Everyone knew.

Who is the victim? What crime was committed?

Fake evidence?

How did Putin create all those movies and photos?

Lefties have never said, “Yea, we are lying bags of trash. We knew it was authentic all along, WE ARE JUST LIARS.”
Actually, they call us conspiracy theorists. Almost every time we’re right! So, when they call me that I’m honored, since I know I’ll be right

How can a fake laptop made by Putin in the basement of the Kremlin be entered as evidence in a Federal firearms case against Hunter Biden?

How do we go from the laptop being fake and 70 intelligence “experts” claiming as such…..to it now being used as evidence in a Federal firearms case….WITH NO CONTRITION from the liars?
You have told this lie several times.

It's like it's your job or something.

It’s quite simple. Leftists are brainwashed to believe what their masters tell them without question.

Forum List

Back