Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

You’re embarrassed because you can’t answer a very simple question.

Your inability to answer it demonstrates how little critical thought you have. You’re just repeating a narrative.
You're a useful idiot.

Favors for ChiComs. If this happened 200 years ago Joe would have been dragged out of the White House and shot.
Biden wasn’t even in office when they made the deal with the Chinese energy company.

What favors did they get from a private citizen?

Biden controls the executive branch, and has people Installed who wouldn’t dare hold his kid accountable, as they are devoted to the leftist cause.

And these same sycophants wouldn’t dare investigate Joe’s clear involvements in corrupt behavior.

You know about as much at this other know nothing.

Which is why you won’t ever say what the bribe was about.
Why would I know the details of what they got from Biden for their $5 million bribe? The payment just became public. I’m sure that part will be further investigated.

Tell us what legitimate service Chicom Joe provided for his multi-million dollar payment.

You tell me. You just admitted a deal was made.
The deal with CEFC is well documented. I know all about it.

Explain how it could have been bribery when the deal took place in 2017 after Biden left office.

Everything I said is accurate and you continue to prove it.

I ask basic questions that you should be able to easily answer.

Instead of answering them, you get angry
I'm not the criminal. You're the only one here protecting criminal behavior.

Why would I know the details of what they got from Biden for their $5 million bribe? The payment just became public. I’m sure that part will be further investigated.

Tell us what legitimate service Chicom Joe provided for his multi-million dollar payment.
If you don’t know what they got, how could you call it a bribe?

We’ve known about the deal with the CEFC for years. It didn’t just become public.

If you don’t know what they got, how could you call it a bribe?

We’ve known about the deal with the CEFC for years. It didn’t just become public.
No stupid, the $5 million for Joe just became public.

Tell us what legitimate service he provided for those millions. got anything?

Forum List

Back