Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

It was also on ABC News tonight, the story also being recognized by many many news outlets . What does that say about you?
You quoted the Washington Examiner. Try again.

Biden controls the executive branch, and has people Installed who wouldn’t dare hold his kid accountable, as they are devoted to the leftist cause.

And these same sycophants wouldn’t dare investigate Joe’s clear involvements in corrupt behavior.
The prosecutor was appointed by Trump and was tasked to investigate Hunter starting in 2018.
He was the only federal prosecutor not replaced when Biden entered office.

Now. Go fetch! Get us the impropriety, boy.

Why would I know the details of what they got from Biden for their $5 million bribe? The payment just became public. I’m sure that part will be further investigated.

Tell us what legitimate service Chicom Joe provided for his multi-million dollar payment.
Short on the needed details but you’re sure it’s a bribe. :auiqs.jpg:

Why would a foreign oil and gas firm pay a crackhead with zero experience in oil, gas, or Ukraine $80K per month for his last name?

What could it be?
Why did Elon Musk pay $45 billion for Twitter, when it was only worth $35 billion, and is now worth even less.

Because you don’t like being made to look like a fool. You bought a narrative and didn’t question it. You shouldn’t do that.

What were the favors?
Obviously something. You don't pay millions for nothing. Damn, you're stupid.

Really? Elon Musk paid $43 billion for Twitter, that was only worth $35 billion at most.

The billionaire Twitter owner who bought the struggling company in October for $44 billion has admitted he overpaid. He recently said Twitter is worth less than half of what he forked over.
So?

Says the dupe that can't see the obvious because it would hurt his feels.

Lol. That's got as much irony as the ball gags Hunter uses on the child prostitutes he buys with your tax dollars.
I don’t see it as obvious. Understand the distinction?

That’s not what I asked.
Certainly the guy overseeing it for five years would be the guy to ask.
You mean this guy? You clearly didn’t read the link and get educated. Exactly what I expected from you, Simp.

Testimony of IRS Criminal Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley Jr., who oversaw the investigation, and an unnamed IRS special agent who claims to have opened the initial probe alleges investigators were told not to interview President Biden's grandchildren.

FzV8r8DaIAAUwPt

Forum List

Back