Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

It proves businesses pay money and expect to get nothing in return other than bragging rights over a name.
That shows how stupid you are. Why does Nike pay millions to Michael Jordan?
As I posted to Nostra, it's all about bragging rights and name recognition. Burisma used the Biden name, just like any other company uses celebrities to represent their brand.

As I posted to Nostra, it's all about bragging rights and name recognition. Burisma used the Biden name, just like any other company uses celebrities to represent their brand.
Wrong. People buy the product because Michael Jordan's name is on it. I know this is difficult for you, but Jordan gets paid very well for his name on the product. Are you getting the picture yet?

Show us the press releases where they announced they hired Crackhead.

Then show us how this “celebrity” boosted their stock price.

Send FAUX your dollars, as they are media, suddenly missing $787 Million for being such a conservative mouth piece.
Fox is sinking. They got too woke. Murdoch was always a lefty nit wit. Ailes is the only reason Fox News exists and, now that he's gone, it's only a shell of itself.

Wrong. People buy the product because Michael Jordan's name is on it. I know this is difficult for you, but Jordan gets paid very well for his name on the product. Are you getting the picture yet?
As I said, people will buy stock in a company based on some celebrity name that sits on the board.

Do celebrity board members help a company? Surprisingly, recent research suggests that celebrity board appointments can add as much as 2% to the price of a company's stock.

It's all about having a famous name. Not any influence that name has.

As I said, people will buy stock in a company based on some celebrity name that sits on the board.

Do celebrity board members help a company? Surprisingly, recent research suggests that celebrity board appointments can add as much as 2% to the price of a company's stock.

It's all about having a famous name. Not any influence that name has.
Damn, you're stupid. That's exactly what influence is. Oh my god.

Show us the press releases where they announced they hired Crackhead.

Then show us how this “celebrity” boosted their stock price.

Ukraine’s largest private gas producer announced on Tuesday that it added R. Hunter Biden—the son of U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden—to its board of directors.

In a statement on its website, Burisma Holdings said the younger Biden will be in charge of the company’s legal unit, while providing support “among international organizations.”

Ukraine’s largest private gas producer announced on Tuesday that it added R. Hunter Biden—the son of U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden—to its board of directors.

In a statement on its website, Burisma Holdings said the younger Biden will be in charge of the company’s legal unit, while providing support “among international organizations.”
That's called influence.

Damn, you're stupid. That's exactly what influence is. Oh my god.
That's called influence.
Exactly what is the influence you're speaking of?
Everybody knows the VP position has no actual executive powers. In fact, for the longest, people didn't even know the name of the vice president, because they didn't do anything, except go to state funerals.

Everybody knows the VP position has no actual executive powers. In fact, for the longest, people didn't even know the name of the vice president, because they didn't do anything, except go to state funerals.
Never mind. You're beyond stupid.

One post on their website? Their stock had to skyrocket, right? :laughing0301:

Chicom Joe held up a billion dollars all by himself until Ukraine fired a prosecutor.

:oops8:

One post on their website? Their stock had to skyrocket, right? :laughing0301:

Sell The Sizzle, Not The Steak – Sell The Meaning

It means to sell the meaning. Contrary to popular belief; people don't buy products or services. They don't buy features and benefits either. Instead, people buy what it will mean when they own a product or service.

Sell The Sizzle, Not The Steak – Sell The Meaning

It means to sell the meaning. Contrary to popular belief; people don't buy products or services. They don't buy features and benefits either. Instead, people buy what it will mean when they own a product or service.
Stock went thru the roof, right?

Fox is sinking. They got too woke. Murdoch was always a lefty nit wit. Ailes is the only reason Fox News exists and, now that he's gone, it's only a shell of itself.
I'm not a stockholder, so I don't care. If I were a large stockholder, I'd be pissed.

Forum List

Back