Hunter Biden Weak indictments show GOP Desperation.

Well here again, you’re on another TDS rant. You don’t see it but your OCD-like compulsion to spend your life banging away at your keyboard on these sweaty, emotionally charged rants suggests you need further medical attention.
Says the poster with 50,000 plus posts.

Get back to us when you can actually produce factual and credible evidence against Biden.
Because they have produce massive amounts of factual, credible, and corroborated evidence proving Trump's guilt.

Reality is going to be a gut punch for you.
In the post above, you claim there is no factual, credible evidence.

Did you realize just a couple of posts later you claim the evidence has been fully debunked?

Try to keep a consistent conspiracy theory.

The pathetic misdemeanor charges against Hunter show how desperate republicans are to do something to Joe or Hunter after all the big investigations failed miserably.

5 years of investigations and all they have are pathetic misdemeanor charges, lies, and fabricated accusation that have been debunked.

Meanwhile The evidence against Trump is devastating and Kushner gets $2B in bribe money.
The Stanker.....

Not surprisingly, you made no effort to identify those facts fully debunked.

I noticed you used the juvenile, "you have been destroyed here", tactic. That's simply a desperate effort on your part to convince yourself the conspiracy theories you want to believe are true.

This is probably where you want to launch into another of your frantic TDS- addled tirades.
everything I believe is supported by facts and evidence.
You have no facts or evidence to support anything you say at all, and have not posted any facts at all.

This is stupid. You have done absolutely nothing, have posted nothing of merit, and have been utterly destroyed. You can have the last word, get back to us when you can actually post something of merit containing facts. 50+k messages, and not one fact in any of them at all, great job.

They exist, its just nobody can see them...

You people are little children

The weak little misdemeanor charges against Hunter show how desperate the republicans have become, 5 years and millions in tax payer money wasted just for a few misdemeanors...

The evidence against Trump is devastating and credible, the evidence against Biden is a total joke.

I guess we'll see how things play out in court.

What's strange is that I get the impression that you think your rants will somehow impact that outcome.

Newsflash:........

everything I believe is supported by facts and evidence.
You have no facts or evidence to support anything you say at all, and have not posted any facts at all.

This is stupid. You have done absolutely nothing, have posted nothing of merit, and have been utterly destroyed. You can have the last word, get back to us when you can actually post something of merit containing facts. 50+k messages, and not one fact in any of them at all, great job.
You can believe your "phacts and evidence" are true. Such beliefs are meaningless because you offer nothing more than your subjective beliefs.

The evidence against the Biden Crime Family Syndicate is significant. Those facts you can't dispute with 'beliefs'.

This situation will only get worse for them as the impeachment inquiry ramps up.

You might want to preemptively compose a few of your silly TDS addled rants to spam the thread with.

I guess we'll see how things play out in court.

What's strange is that I get the impression that you think your rants will somehow impact that outcome.

Newsflash:........
Trump is fucked in court. The evidence of his guilt is overwhelming. Ignoring facts and evidence does not make them go away.

McCarthy doesn't even have the votes for a formal impeachment inquiry, that is why he initiated it himself without bringing the vote. Because he doesn't have the votes, because there is no evidence against Biden at all.If there was evidence we would see it, and they would have voted for the impeachment inquiry.

Republicans have a very bad history of making up lies over everything, you people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, therefore it is proven that you have no credibility at all.

You people have been caught telling lie after lie, ranging from fake election fraud lies, to Hunter is paying Joe rent lies. everything republicans say is a lie, and when you are called out on your lies you just cry TDS..

Trump is fucked in court. The evidence of his guilt is overwhelming. Ignoring facts and evidence does not make them go away.

McCarthy doesn't even have the votes for a formal impeachment inquiry, that is why he initiated it himself without bringing the vote. Because he doesn't have the votes, because there is no evidence against Biden at all.If there was evidence we would see it, and they would have voted for the impeachment inquiry.

Republicans have a very bad history of making up lies over everything, you people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, therefore it is proven that you have no credibility at all.

You people have been caught telling lie after lie, ranging from fake election fraud lies, to Hunter is paying Joe rent lies. everything republicans say is a lie, and when you are called out on your lies you just cry TDS..
How about a nice hot cup of tea and some Valium?

These recycled, hysterical rants of yours are getting old.

You can believe your "phacts and evidence" are true. Such beliefs are meaningless because you offer nothing more than your subjective beliefs.

The evidence against the Biden Crime Family Syndicate is significant. Those facts you can't dispute with 'beliefs'.

This situation will only get worse for them as the impeachment inquiry ramps up.

You might want to preemptively compose a few of your silly TDS addled rants to spam the thread with.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who is crying crocodile tears for Sloppy Joe?
The people that rioted and beat cops at the Capitol over total lies of election fraud that never happened??
The people that can't even get a vote on the impeachment inquiry in the House because the evidence against Biden is so weak and bad??

I let the facts speak for themselves. You have nothing but tears, I have nothing but facts. You have made a fool of yourself and still have yet to post 1 single real fact.

Why are you even in this thread? You do nothing but cry like bitch and complain. If you don;t like the facts I post, then take a hike loser.

Last edited:
The people that rioted and beat cops at the Capitol over total lies of election fraud that never happened??
The people that can't even get a vote on the impeachment inquiry in the House because the evidence against Biden is so weak and bad??

I let the facts speak for themselves. You have nothing but tears, I have nothing but facts. You have made a fool of yourself and still have yet to post 1 single real fact.

Why are you even in this thread? You do nothing but cry like bitch and complain. If you don;t like the facts I post, then take a hike loser.
Another of silly TDS-addled rants. This thread has nothing to do with the mostly peaceful Capitol protests.

It's hilarious that you rant about "phacts" yet you offer only your beliefs.

I suppose I should advise that fact and belief being spelled differently suggest they are different words that convey different concepts.

I post both facts and "real facts". I substitute "real facts" only when necessary.

C'mon. Fess'up. You're 12 years old, home from school and you're playing on your mommy's computer, right?

Cracks me up when the OP trolls and derails his own thread. Kudos.

Another of silly TDS-addled rants. This thread has nothing to do with the mostly peaceful Capitol protests.

It's hilarious that you rant about "phacts" yet you offer only your beliefs.

I suppose I should advise that fact and belief being spelled differently suggest they are different words that convey different concepts.

I post both facts and "real facts". I substitute "real facts" only when necessary.

C'mon. Fess'up. You're 12 years old, home from school and you're playing on your mommy's computer, right?
I am still waiting for you to post a fact or refute anything I post, which you can't do. You can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, that shows where you're at.

The pathetic misdemeanor charges against Hunter show how desperate republicans are to do something to Joe or Hunter after all the big investigations failed miserably.

5 years of investigations and all they have are pathetic misdemeanor charges, lies, and fabricated accusation that have been debunked.

Meanwhile The evidence against Trump is devastating and Kushner gets $2B in bribe money.
LIAR-S.jpg

Forum List

Back