Hunter Biden? What about the Trumps?

We hear how Trump is whining that Hunter Biden might have used his father's position as VP to boost his income. I am sure there are some that would consider a Biden's participation in a board might bring some legitimacy or fame & more income to a company.

So how would what Hunter did compare to all the Trumps?

Foreign countries buy blocks of rooms at a Trump property & not bother to show up. How many countries, organizations & people book their events at Trump properties at exorbitant prices to gain brownie points?

Trump threatened to change the One China policy. China gives Trump copyrights, Trump says we will stick with One China.

How about when Trump charged the SS to use the elevator at Trump Towers in their duty to protect him. Or when he charges them to use his golf carts to follow him around the golf course.

How about Don Jr? We wouldn't know the guy IF Trump weren't President & now he is raking in $50k to speak.

How about Ivanka? Has a office in the White House, rides around on AF1, Meets with dignitaries & get rewarded with copyrights in countries like China.

All of them are profiting by Trump's Presidency.

But hey,. That Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden Steps Down from Chinese Board Amid Trump Attacks
There is plenty to impeach trump for but how can they justify it, when so many of his predecessors did much worse and they did nothing? Certainly the two prior presidents should have been not only removed, but prosecuted for war crimes.

We hear how Trump is whining that Hunter Biden might have used his father's position as VP to boost his income. I am sure there are some that would consider a Biden's participation in a board might bring some legitimacy or fame & more income to a company.

Foreign countries buy blocks of rooms at a Trump property & not bother to show up. How many countries, organizations & people book their events at Trump properties at exorbitant prices to gain brownie points?

Trump threatened to change the One China policy. China gives Trump copyrights, Trump says we will stick with One China.

How about when Trump charged the SS to use the elevator at Trump Towers in their duty to protect him. Or when he charges them to use his golf carts to follow him around the golf course.

How about Don Jr? We wouldn't know the guy IF Trump weren't President & now he is raking in $50k to speak.

How about Ivanka? Has a office in the White House, rides around on AF1, Meets with dignitaries & get rewarded with copyrights in countries like China.

donald-ivanka-trump-hotel-turkey-007-01-800x416.jpg

While Joe and Hunter may well be as corrupt as most politicians and capitalists, the Trump crime family is much closer to the gangster-level capitalism practiced in Russia and Ukraine. May they all rot in prison.
They're criminals because they promoted their business?

I've always said that leftwingers believe making a profit is a crime.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

A for-profit presidency is unconstitutional.
20170722_WBC305.png

They're criminals because it's in their DNA.

How Donald Trump is monetising his presidency
Damn...

You are desperate...

Get a life.
Hey, BTW, I still believe that Karmala Harris orchestrated the Jussie Smullett Hoax.

While Joe and Hunter may well be as corrupt as most politicians and capitalists, the Trump crime family is much closer to the gangster-level capitalism practiced in Russia and Ukraine. May they all rot in prison.

20170722_WBC305.png

Damn...

You are desperate...

Get a life.
trump-ponzi-scheme-722x378.png

"It is often said that Donald Trump is a confidence artist, a snake-oil salesman, a fraudster. The truth is much more disturbing. The U.S. president is a Ponzi scheme unto himself. He has gotten many hardworking people to invest their hopes and dreams in him.

"But he has also attracted the support of the more calculating kind, those who smell an easy profit.

"These Trump supporters know that he is a scam (and will admit so at unguarded moments).

"But that hasn’t stopped them from getting in on the action, as quickly as possible, before the Trumpian pyramid begins to crumble."

The President Is a Ponzi Scheme - Institute for Policy Studies
giphy.gif

Hard-working American money belongs to the American people it doesn’t belong to you it doesn’t belong to the government it doesn’t belong to foreign countries it doesn’t belong to foreigners .
There are thousands of kids who inherited millions of dollars from their parents and they will never turn the money into what Donald Trump did working hard.
So hating America befits to late
Trump doesn't pay his bills! He does not pay the people who build his buildings. He forces them into court. He scams people. He lies.

He was forced to close his charity and his children are BANNED from operating a charity in the state of New York.

They are low life white trash grifters. Their mark is stupid uneducated red state voters.

Trump charity to dissolve under deal with N.Y. attorney general

Trump Persuaded Struggling People to Invest in Scams, Lawsuit Says

Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico - Wikipedia

Donald Trump’s Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills

Trump University - Wikipedia

Hard-working American money belongs to the American people it doesn’t belong to you it doesn’t belong to the government it doesn’t belong to foreign countries it doesn’t belong to foreigners .
There are thousands of kids who inherited millions of dollars from their parents and they will never turn the money into what Donald Trump did working hard.
Trump doesn't pay his bills! He does not pay the people who build his buildings. He forces them into court. He scams people. He lies.

He was forced to close his charity and his children are BANNED from operating a charity in the state of New York.

They are low life white trash grifters. Their mark is stupid uneducated red state voters.

So if you hire someone to build a square house but Instead build a round one.. will you not fight them?
You are a pathetic weakling Who has the spread fake news because you can’t win on your ideology

So if you hire someone to build a square house but Instead build a round one.. will you not fight them?
You are a pathetic weakling Who has the spread fake news because you can’t win on your ideology
So you're saying Trump, the great and powerful Tower Builder, is such a poor communicator, and his projects went so far afield that he had to refuse to pay, or underpay, all those contractors who worked for him?

I guess I can see it, since he can't spell and can barely read.

20170722_WBC305.png

Damn...

You are desperate...

Get a life.
trump-ponzi-scheme-722x378.png

"It is often said that Donald Trump is a confidence artist, a snake-oil salesman, a fraudster. The truth is much more disturbing. The U.S. president is a Ponzi scheme unto himself. He has gotten many hardworking people to invest their hopes and dreams in him.

"But he has also attracted the support of the more calculating kind, those who smell an easy profit.

"These Trump supporters know that he is a scam (and will admit so at unguarded moments).

"But that hasn’t stopped them from getting in on the action, as quickly as possible, before the Trumpian pyramid begins to crumble."

The President Is a Ponzi Scheme - Institute for Policy Studies
giphy.gif
It is funny that the deep state is trying to remove Donny citing his criminal actions, when they themselves are proven criminals.

You do understand that Trump’s children are some of the most successful people on earth ? They don’t smoke crack pipes , They have incredible skill in business .. they continue a brand that everybody wants if you ever went to any of their properties it’s some of the most magical experiences you’ll ever have in your life .

Hunter Biden is a crack head lol

George W Bush was a coke head & drunk until the age of 35 & you loved him.

Seems to me you confuse inheriting & using Daddy's money is success.
Any evidence!? Opps lol

1) George W Bush did coke & drank until the age of 35. He basically said it when he discussed how he changed his life.
2) Donald Trump used his father's money to get started. Used his father's contacts. His father bailed him else several times & then inherited a pile of money.

3) If you think Jr, Eric & Ivanka actually did anything on their own you are dumber than you look.

No, the Trump children did not do it on their own and neither has Chelsea Clinton, the Bish Twins or the Obama girls because their family name will open doors for them ad it should...

I do not begrudge Hunter Biden at all and hell if Joe Biden did get the prosecutor fired while protecting his son, well that is what every normal dad would do...

I swear both sides act like the other side is pious when both sin more than a Catholic Priest at a all boys school...

So you're saying Trump, the great and powerful Tower Builder, is such a poor communicator, and his projects went so far afield that he had to refuse to pay, or underpay, all those contractors who worked for him?

I guess I can see it, since he can't spell and can barely read.
Huh? Go away lol your dumb

I think ALL the nepotism is ok-the Democrats turned this stuff into another witch hunt.
Trump startred it with his Hunter Biden bullshit.

You Trump apologists are just too much.
I don't like Trump but I like the biased media less, and Democrats who lie about impeachment-where the HELL is it-friggin chicken little wanna bees.

20170722_WBC305.png

That's proof of nothing. Making a profit is not against the law, moron.

20170722_WBC305.png

Nothing corrupt about raising one's rates if the demand is there.

People like to stay at Trump resorts because they are classy operations that know how to treat the customers right. The vast majority of Trump guests have never met him, just like most Hilton guests have never met Conrad Hilton and most Super 8 guests have never met Joe Super.

Pretending as if our President is corrupt may play well among the rubes on the coast, but in the real America, we know this is crap.
People like to stay at Trump resorts because they are classy operations that know how to treat the customers right. The vast majority of Trump guests have never met him, just like most Hilton guests have never met Conrad Hilton and most Super 8 guests have never met Joe Super.
How would Real Rustics explain foreign governments renting Trump hotel rooms without ever occupying those rooms?
170516063944-trump-hotel-projection-exlarge-169.jpg

A Trump hotel mystery: Giant reservations followed by empty rooms

"House investigators are looking into an allegation that groups — including at least one foreign government — tried to ingratiate themselves to President Donald Trump by booking rooms at his hotels but never staying in them."
Prove it.

20170722_WBC305.png

Pretending as if our President is corrupt may play well among the rubes on the coast, but in the real America, we know this is crap.
How would Real Rustics explain foreign governments renting Trump hotel rooms without ever occupying those rooms?

"House investigators are looking into an allegation that groups — including at least one foreign government — tried to ingratiate themselves to President Donald Trump by booking rooms at his hotels but never staying in them."
Prove it.
Prove it.
Long before November 2020...

Trump Taxes: President Ordered to Turn Over Returns to Manhattan D.A.

"A federal judge on Monday rejected President Trump’s effort to shield his tax returns from Manhattan state prosecutors, calling the president’s argument that he was immune from criminal investigation 'repugnant to the nation’s governmental structure and constitutional values.'"

20170722_WBC305.png

Prove it.
Prove it.

"A federal judge on Monday rejected President Trump’s effort to shield his tax returns from Manhattan state prosecutors, calling the president’s argument that he was immune from criminal investigation 'repugnant to the nation’s governmental structure and constitutional values.'"

That's all bullshit, George, you know.

The tax agencies at the IRS as well as the state and local governments have audited President Trump's returns every year. If there was a problem with his taxes, we'd already know. The libs just want to see the President's returns so they can leak them selectively.

Clear harassment.

20170722_WBC305.png

Prove it.
Prove it.

The tax agencies at the IRS as well as the state and local governments have audited President Trump's returns every year. If there was a problem with his taxes, we'd already know. The libs just want to see the President's returns so they can leak them selectively.

Clear harassment.
There's a huge difference between a routine IRS audit and the sort of investigation congress will conduct during an impeachment inquiry. If Trump has nothing to hide, he will produce all relevant financial documents, but we both know he's as corrupt as any Ukrainian who ever lived, don we?

Prove it.
Prove it.

Clear harassment.
There's a huge difference between a routine IRS audit and the sort of investigation congress will conduct during an impeachment inquiry. If Trump has nothing to hide, he will produce all relevant financial documents, but we both know he's as corrupt as any Ukrainian who ever lived, don we?

No one is forced to testify against themselves here in America. If Pencil Neck Schiff has something, he should be up front about it. Trump doesn't have to prove himself innocent, especially to a low life like Schiff.

Georgie, why do you deny being Muslim?
Because...wait for it... I'm not Muslim, Christian, or confused about the corruption of Donald J. Trump. Why are you?

20170722_WBC305.png

Damn...

You are desperate...

Get a life.
Hey, BTW, I still believe that Karmala Harris orchestrated the Jussie Smullett Hoax.
It's even worse
2017-06-17%2B13.23.56.jpg

Kamala Harris Fails to Explain Why She Didn’t Prosecute Steven Mnuchin’s Bank

Because...wait for it... I'm not Muslim, Christian, or confused about the corruption of Donald J. Trump. Why are you?

What makes you think that President Trump is "corrupt" at all? His affairs have been gone over with a fine toothed comb by leftards like Mueller for 2 years, and they found nothing out of line

Forum List

Back