Hunter Biden? What about the Trumps?

Biden was a failed (corrupt) senator and ass kissing V.P. and now his do nothing junkie son is a millionaire (billionaire?). Trump had to take a cut in pay to become President and his kids run legitimate businesses. Is it possible for the TDS left to understand the difference?

Can we drug test the Trump snot nosed brats? They run Trump's questionable businesses some proven to be fraudulent.

Trump , his kids & his corporations are profiting from him being President. Foreign governments & wearthy donors are pumping cash through the Trump properties.

George W Bush was a coke head & drunk until the age of 35 & you loved him.

Seems to me you confuse inheriting & using Daddy's money is success.
Any evidence!? Opps lol

1) George W Bush did coke & drank until the age of 35. He basically said it when he discussed how he changed his life.
2) Donald Trump used his father's money to get started. Used his father's contacts. His father bailed him else several times & then inherited a pile of money.

3) If you think Jr, Eric & Ivanka actually did anything on their own you are dumber than you look.
Once again show us your facts. What you saw, not some media bullshit.
Mikey, if you so fucking stupid you don't know what I posted is the truth, anything I would post would just be ignored.
Like I knew, you know no facts whatsoever and have seen nothing for yourself. In other words, a proven liar.
OK Mikey, pick one item & I ll prove it.

We hear how Trump is whining that Hunter Biden might have used his father's position as VP to boost his income. I am sure there are some that would consider a Biden's participation in a board might bring some legitimacy or fame & more income to a company.

So how would what Hunter did compare to all the Trumps?

Foreign countries buy blocks of rooms at a Trump property & not bother to show up. How many countries, organizations & people book their events at Trump properties at exorbitant prices to gain brownie points?

Trump threatened to change the One China policy. China gives Trump copyrights, Trump says we will stick with One China.

How about when Trump charged the SS to use the elevator at Trump Towers in their duty to protect him. Or when he charges them to use his golf carts to follow him around the golf course.

How about Don Jr? We wouldn't know the guy IF Trump weren't President & now he is raking in $50k to speak.

How about Ivanka? Has a office in the White House, rides around on AF1, Meets with dignitaries & get rewarded with copyrights in countries like China.

All of them are profiting by Trump's Presidency.

But hey,. That Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden Steps Down from Chinese Board Amid Trump Attacks
How about Ivanka? Has a office in the White House, rides around on AF1, Meets with dignitaries & get rewarded with copyrights in countries like China.
donald-ivanka-trump-hotel-turkey-007-01-800x416.jpg

While Joe and Hunter may well be as corrupt as most politicians and capitalists, the Trump crime family is much closer to the gangster-level capitalism practiced in Russia and Ukraine. May they all rot in prison.
They're criminals because they promoted their business?

I've always said that leftwingers believe making a profit is a crime.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

President Trump's children were already multimillionaires before Trump decided to run for office. Hunter Biden's entire life is based upon his dad's political career.

OTOH, if as the liberals say, Hunter Biden is strictly legit and was worth every dime that Burisma and Red China were paying him, why resign? I take Biden the Younger's move as an admission of corruption.

You poor, jealous thing.

W was a frat boy as a youth. But he grew up. He wasn't the best POTUS, but he was better than any Democrat in my lifetime.

Hunter Biden is nothing but a Junior member of the Biden family Influence Peddling business.

You do understand that Trump’s children are some of the most successful people on earth ? They don’t smoke crack pipes , They have incredible skill in business .. they continue a brand that everybody wants if you ever went to any of their properties it’s some of the most magical experiences you’ll ever have in your life .

Hunter Biden is a crack head lol

Any evidence!? Opps lol

1) George W Bush did coke & drank until the age of 35. He basically said it when he discussed how he changed his life.
2) Donald Trump used his father's money to get started. Used his father's contacts. His father bailed him else several times & then inherited a pile of money.

3) If you think Jr, Eric & Ivanka actually did anything on their own you are dumber than you look.
Trump is in a brand-name not because of welfare a check lol , his kids are fucking absolutely amazing ..

You democrats are the enemy of the USA

Where does it say bush was a crack head mike hunter Biden lol
He was recently caught outside his fathers debate smoking crack in the car Lol
Trump's father made his money by fucking this country out of tax money. Donnie was a millionaire at the age of 8. You stupid assfucks think it was because he was a great businessman?

Your blaming Trump for the lawmakers who created all those tax loops?

We hear how Trump is whining that Hunter Biden might have used his father's position as VP to boost his income. I am sure there are some that would consider a Biden's participation in a board might bring some legitimacy or fame & more income to a company.

Foreign countries buy blocks of rooms at a Trump property & not bother to show up. How many countries, organizations & people book their events at Trump properties at exorbitant prices to gain brownie points?

Trump threatened to change the One China policy. China gives Trump copyrights, Trump says we will stick with One China.

How about when Trump charged the SS to use the elevator at Trump Towers in their duty to protect him. Or when he charges them to use his golf carts to follow him around the golf course.

How about Don Jr? We wouldn't know the guy IF Trump weren't President & now he is raking in $50k to speak.

While Joe and Hunter may well be as corrupt as most politicians and capitalists, the Trump crime family is much closer to the gangster-level capitalism practiced in Russia and Ukraine. May they all rot in prison.

A for-profit presidency is unconstitutional.
20170722_WBC305.png

They're criminals because it's in their DNA.

How Donald Trump is monetising his presidency

20170722_WBC305.png

Damn...

You are desperate...

Get a life.

20170722_WBC305.png

Damn...

You are desperate...

Get a life.
trump-ponzi-scheme-722x378.png

"It is often said that Donald Trump is a confidence artist, a snake-oil salesman, a fraudster. The truth is much more disturbing. The U.S. president is a Ponzi scheme unto himself. He has gotten many hardworking people to invest their hopes and dreams in him.

"But he has also attracted the support of the more calculating kind, those who smell an easy profit.

"These Trump supporters know that he is a scam (and will admit so at unguarded moments).

"But that hasn’t stopped them from getting in on the action, as quickly as possible, before the Trumpian pyramid begins to crumble."

The President Is a Ponzi Scheme - Institute for Policy Studies

Nice graphic there georgephillip you fucking retard! :p

Real Dave is stupid, ignorant and has TDS. Then again everyone with TDS is stupid and ignorant! :p

20170722_WBC305.png

Nothing corrupt about raising one's rates if the demand is there.

People like to stay at Trump resorts because they are classy operations that know how to treat the customers right. The vast majority of Trump guests have never met him, just like most Hilton guests have never met Conrad Hilton and most Super 8 guests have never met Joe Super.

Pretending as if our President is corrupt may play well among the rubes on the coast, but in the real America, we know this is crap.

20170722_WBC305.png

Nothing corrupt about raising one's rates if the demand is there.

People like to stay at Trump resorts because they are classy operations that know how to treat the customers right. The vast majority of Trump guests have never met him, just like most Hilton guests have never met Conrad Hilton and most Super 8 guests have never met Joe Super.

Pretending as if our President is corrupt may play well among the rubes on the coast, but in the real America, we know this is crap.
How would Real Rustics explain foreign governments renting Trump hotel rooms without ever occupying those rooms?
170516063944-trump-hotel-projection-exlarge-169.jpg

A Trump hotel mystery: Giant reservations followed by empty rooms

"House investigators are looking into an allegation that groups — including at least one foreign government — tried to ingratiate themselves to President Donald Trump by booking rooms at his hotels but never staying in them."

I think ALL the nepotism is ok-the Democrats turned this stuff into another witch hunt.

There is no comparison. Hunter Biden is a Cocaine Addict kicked out of The Navy who did not have two nickles to rub together same as his broke ass father. They both got rich off of influence peddling same as broke ass Clinton and broke ass Obama.

The Trump Family made their money through hard work, building things, and without accepting graft, bribery and kickbacks that The Left is famous for enriching themselves with.

Lastly the copyrights you are lying about were applied for long before President Donald Trump ran for office.

Now, go Stroke Putin's "EGO" for yourself, or tell your CIA Obama Cocksucker boss that you aren't a good liar and the COUP is in jeopardy.

Kid's don't be like this poster. Playing around with hairy man butt love is a dangerous thing.

Last edited:

I think ALL the nepotism is ok-the Democrats turned this stuff into another witch hunt.
Trump startred it with his Hunter Biden bullshit.

You Trump apologists are just too much.

Tom Brokaw was talking about the corruption of Hunter Biden years ago. Trump just helped shuffle it to the front of the deck with his "whistleblower" ploy.

Georgie, why do you deny being Muslim?

FakeDave, what don’t you understand about it you dislike Trump then vote him out in 2020?

You do understand that Trump’s children are some of the most successful people on earth ? They don’t smoke crack pipes , They have incredible skill in business .. they continue a brand that everybody wants if you ever went to any of their properties it’s some of the most magical experiences you’ll ever have in your life .

Any evidence!? Opps lol

DJT sounds brilliant!!! and you don't want a brilliant president? who are you?

Any evidence!? Opps lol

Trump is in a brand-name not because of welfare a check lol , his kids are fucking absolutely amazing ..

You democrats are the enemy of the USA

Where does it say bush was a crack head mike hunter Biden lol
He was recently caught outside his fathers debate smoking crack in the car Lol
Trump's father made his money by fucking this country out of tax money. Donnie was a millionaire at the age of 8. You stupid assfucks think it was because he was a great businessman?
how does one fk the country out of tax money exactly? describe what he did for us uneducated who don't know about fking the country out of tax money.

Forum List

Back