Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Of course helping your relatives out as Joe has often done is not illegal but it sure as hell is unethical.

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich though his connections.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

Of course helping your relatives out as Joe has often done is not illegal but it sure as hell is unethical.

How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich though his connections.
the way hes done it are very illegal,,,

its less about the bidens than it is the documented collusion between the DNC and Ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election
The only documented collusion in the 2016 election was between Tramp and the RNC with Russia.

What documents are you reading? Certainly not the Mueller report. I'm guessing NY times opinion pages.

Got anything other than someone claiming that in a tweet?
you never were a patient person,,,
Translation: No, nothing at all.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif

9 Oct 2020 ~~ By Trsitan Justice

The FBI is refusing to provide answers to a congressional inquiry pertaining to Hunter Biden’s potentially criminal overseas business activity revealed in a Senate report last month that chronicles the Biden family’s conflicts of interest abroad.
Last week, Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan, who serves as the ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee, demanded the federal law enforcement agency provide answers on what actions it took, if any, upon reports from the Justice Department in 2015 that the owner of the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma paid a $7 million bribe to Ukraine officials to shut down an investigation. Hunter Biden is on Burisma’s board despite no prior experience in the industry.
The existence of such reports from the DOJ became public in the long-anticipated findings released by a three-year Senate investigation spearheaded by Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, who lead the Finance Committee and Homeland Security Committee, respectively.

Forum List

Back