Hunter Biden

This didn’t age well…
Why would Garland do that? Isn’t he a puppet for the Bidens?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Devon Archer said it probably the best and most truthfully...

"The value was -- the value that Hunter Biden brought to it was having -- you know, there was -- the theoretical was corporate governance, but obviously, 11 given the brand, that was a large part of the value. I don't think it was the sole value, 12 but I do think that was a key component of the value"

So Hunter was dealing in the Family brand name (does someone else do that?)...
So did it work?

"I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn't have the brand attached to it."

So Burisma got a very good deal for hiring Hunter? This is not like the Hotels trying to get rid of the Trump name .

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
They are still subpoenaing bank records. Once they have them all they will track the money. Then they will look at timelines and see what policy decisions were made around those money transfers They will track phone calls on cellphones, look at those timelines, see who was talking to who. They will even subpoena speech writers to see if there were last minute changes made about Ukraine corruption. If those changes about the prosecutor were made immediately after the Burisma guy or Hunter called Joe, the Bidens will be in serious trouble.

Investigators are smart. They will find evidence if Joe is guilty, which he almost certainly is.

They are still subpoenaing bank records. Once they have them all they will track the money. Then they will look at timelines and see what policy decisions were made around those money transfers They will track phone calls on cellphones, look at those timelines, see who was talking to who. They will even subpoena speech writers to see if there were last minute changes made about Ukraine corruption. If those changes about the prosecutor were made immediately after the Burisma guy or Hunter called Joe, the Bidens will be in serious trouble.

Investigators are smart. They will find evidence if Joe is guilty, which he almost certainly is.
5 years later?! Still digging? Ok. I’ll keep waiting I guess

5 years later?! Still digging? Ok. I’ll keep waiting I guess

The political class kept stalling and obfuscating the crimes until many passed the statute of limitations.
I understand that you see that as a point for your side.
Why is that?

The political class kept stalling and obfuscating the crimes until many passed the statute of limitations.
I understand that you see that as a point for your side.
Why is that?
Haha, I don’t know, since you’re just dictating how I see things why don’t you tell me why I see it that way?!

Thats dishonest. All of the information we have came from the last 6 months of the Comer investigation.
It's the same Giuliani investigation with the same Russian operative connections Giuliani had as witnesses...even the same assigned pro trump reporter there was pushing the garbage under Giuliani, John Solomon.... only now with his own, Just the
News ...web site, to spread the propaganda.

I'm guessing you never watched the first impeachment....?

It's the same Giuliani investigation with the same Russian operative connections Giuliani had as witnesses...even the same assigned pro trump reporter there was pushing the garbage under Giuliani, John Solomon.... only now with his own, Just the

The first impeachment -

Democrats impeached President Trump for asking about the corruption that Biden is about to be impeached for.
I watched.

Guliani was on a snipe hunt. Comer isnt, and Comer is just releasing the facts that he finds.

The first impeachment -

Democrats impeached President Trump for asking about the corruption that Biden is about to be impeached for.
I watched.
This ^ is a fact that is going to haunt democrats. History will not be kind to them over this one. 50 years from now no one will know Trump, hate Trump, etc. They will just see the fact that Joe took bribes and they impeached Trump for asking about it, and then the guy who took bribes from our enemies weaponized the DOJ in order to get reelected, and democrats cheered the entire time.

Not a good look at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back